Trump will not build a wall you faggots...

Trump will not build a wall you faggots. He will just say congress didn't agree and that his "new idea" (allow illegals) is what he meant.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/republican-leaders-divided-supporting-trump-ryan-160506040439731.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-takes-the-reins-of-a-divided-republican-party/2016/05/04/48df48ca-122a-11e6-93ae-50921721165d_story.html
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36205223
youtu.be/TPJfKdp3bDs
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-never-republicans-223185
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People actually think if Trump won. Congress would let him do anything?

Yes he will, it's federal law to protect borders. It's entirely in the powers of the president to do so.

How fucked is your education system? Even a Canadian knows more about you guys than you know about your yourselves.

SAD!

If they didn't, all Trump would have to do is provide a list of congressmen who are impeding him and fund recall elections in their states. After 3 or 4 get the boot, the rest will suck up to him like their jobs depend on it.

> builds wall with executive order

Congress is mostly Republican right now you dumbfucks.

This
Thi
Th
T

he pretty clearly won't get elected in the first place sadly

That is a good way to get impeached. In fact he probably going to get impeached anyway.

Filled with Republicans that don't like Trump. I got you guys live in a little bubble here, but Trump is diving the republican party.

>60% white

wew lads how long before whites are literally 20% of population in the USA?

Not really. Besides, impeachment means nothing. To remove him from office they'd have to show that he violated a law, which he hasn't.

It'd really just add more fuel to the fire and further endanger their own political careers.

A FUCKING LEAF

Does he even need congress for this? He's not trying to change a law or anything.

Going to need some citations. The republican party is increasingly getting behind Trump. Bush and his republican congress passed a bill to erect a fence along the border. It was never completed, but there's obviously plenty of common ground.

He could executive order it using the defense budget since it falls within the domain of national defense. To tax trade with Mexico to recoup the cost he'd need congressional approval, though.

>further endanger their own political careers.

You act like Trump is some mega Jew who runs the world.

>Filled with Republicans that don't like Trump
For now. People are backing down and supporting him left and right. If he wins, they will basically have no choice but to bite the bullet. It's not like they are against most of his policy positions anyway, especially stuff like illegal immigration. They hate him for different reasons that they will have no choice but to get over.

>Publicizing public information
>Worthy of impeachment

This is what Hillary voters actually think.

Yeah I support Trump though. I just think if a wall isn't built that is what's going to happen

there is literally nothing wrong with building a wall. There isn't a single good argument someone can make against tightening boarders security

No, just a man who'd be willing to call out senators by name and inform voters that they can hold them accountable for their actions.

A country without borders is not a country.

He's much more powerful than any jew.
He's a meme.

People have been doing this for year. You really think Trump would make american do anything about their corrupt govt?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/republican-leaders-divided-supporting-trump-ryan-160506040439731.html

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-takes-the-reins-of-a-divided-republican-party/2016/05/04/48df48ca-122a-11e6-93ae-50921721165d_story.html

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36205223

Idk if you like the sources or not, but I just posted the first three things on google.

Trump wants govt. ran health care. Let that sink in your conservatives heads.

By voting for Trump, they already are. Being that he's about to be the most voted for Republican in the history of primaries and completely crushed all opposition, I'd say it's working.

Stop being a bitch. Get on or get out of the way.

These articles cite some big name GOP guys that aren't ready to support him as well as some that do. This doesn't mean that the vast majority of republicans in congress will say no to every single one of his suggestions (which ultimate matters the most). Like I said earlier, Republicans already passed a fence law once; a wall isn't foreign territory to them.

IIRC he just wanted to nationalize the healthcare market? Allow companies to offer coverage outside of their operating state as long as they meet that state's coverage guidelines.

That and the tax-free Heath Savings accounts which would function like retirement funds.

>[citation needed]

Yeah you better get your wallet ready Paco, because you're paying for that wall.

VERY LOW DEBT
TREMENDOUS CASH FLOW

Doesn't mean they will say yes. You forget how unimportant a president is to our country. Trump will probably more of lame duck then Obama.

>Trump wants to fix the absolutely fucked corporatist nightmare that is Obamacare
nice

youtu.be/TPJfKdp3bDs

learn some grammar

>presidents don't influence public policy and political will
wew

Also the president is extremely important to foreign policy and Trump is finally someone who wants to stop neocon foreign policy.

A complete waste of money.

A wall is no good unless it's manned, and it would be a massive expense to patrol a structure that size. And if patrol/response coverage was good enough to protect a giant wall, the wall itself would not actually be needed.

And it does nothing to address the actual problem that creates the entire situation: people hire them.

As long as that doesn't change, nothing is going to change. They'll go over under and around any barrier in their way.

The wall is a deliberately simplistic talking point to connect with retards such as yourself, it's just marketing.

Any real attempts to actually secure the boarder would ultimately end up being a program of drones and vehicles, basically a larger more well-staffed version of the current border patrol. A metaphysical wall of security coverage.

When Trump wins and does exactly as I've described, if he does anything at all, know that I will think back upon your post, and I am laughing at you for being so easily led and dimwitted.

>a leaf

>A wall is no good unless it's manned
It's called border control.

>control
Fuck patrol*

From his statements, he pretty much was just saying that he's not going to abolish medicaid so bums can get some kind of treatment instead of littering the streets with corpses. Yeah, it's socialized, but it's extremely marginalized as opposed to Obamacare's "everyone American is now dependent on government subsidies" bullshit.

>Make america great
>against neocon foreign policy.

kek

He's talking about poor people here not "universal health care." Also we already have medicaid so in fact the government already pays for it. He wants to increase market competition and introduce transparency in healthcare so the costs go down and the government doesn't have to pay as much.

>can't even read a few simple sentences

jesus christ

>We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony.

What ever happened to building a wall being a mainstream republican idea?
Wasn't building a wall one of the McCain/Palin positions?

No you're just a dumbass. A wall obviously helps border patrol do their job and reduces the amount of people that would be needed to enforce border security.

they wall isn't the problem. It's kicking out cheap labor. Republican in office only really hate illegal immigration when they get to use it against a democrat.

>Implying we wont share how great america is with other countries by force.

How much do they pay you to shill for hill?

Trump can just circumvent congress via executive orders.

Just like Obama.

Which congress can stop.

No it doesn't. It would probably take more personnel to defend a wall then to just keep people out.

Being empowered to fire at will would do far more then a wall ever could, and such a directive is the only way a wall of that size could be defended.

It's superfluous, and you're a retard who swallows advertising whole without even attempting to apply critical thought to anything.

Just remember this when everything that I've said comes to pass.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if my life depended on it.

Kicking them out is something Trump can do without congress approval, as it's him simply enforcing the law.

Building a wall is necessary to keep them out and would require congress to allocate money for it within the federal budget.

>defend a wall
We are talking about people crossing the border illegally not an army invading from the south. Stop drinking maple syrup.

Vote for Trump or don't vote.

Its cheaper and the higher cost system will remain for the rich

>as it's him simply enforcing the law.
He would also have to increase the budget to do that.

Hasn't stopped Obama.

>congress
>passing a budget
lel

>Warmongering
Trump plans to reduce military presence.
You're thinking of Hillary "shoot down the Russian planes" Clinton.

>Filled with Republicans that don't like Trump.
i guess thats why the republican party has been openly suppressing never trump people

a republican congress is going to okay the wall. if they don't, they know damn well there will be a surge of republican challengers to their seats when it comes time for reelection.

Manning the wall would be good, we need jobs.

politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-never-republicans-223185

>but muh illegal immigrant votes

Trump can use already existing federal officers to deport the Mexicans. Congress doesn't get to dictate what jobs his officers are on.

can I ask a legitimate question?

Where are the Hillary supporters? I've literally met one person who said "I'm voting for Hillary." And I live in Cali(b)fornia.

shitposting on Sup Forums evidently

If Obama can hinder Arizona from blocking illegals, trump can definitely order ICE / BP / US Army Engineers to build a wall.

Me too, I've only met one guy in Oregon who's voting for her, but over a dozen Bernouts. They're the super silent majority.

If Trump flip flops on immigration while in office, not only would he not get re elected, but we'd have lost nothing. Hillary would've given amnesty no matter what.

I met a fat jew who Hillary

>flip flops on immigration
>flip flops on one of his two biggest talking points

IF

>on faith alone, I must assume Trump will be worse at immigration than a woman saying she's pro amnesty, despite him being the only reason immigration is an issue

Full retard.

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
why the fuck dont u go back to europe then faggot?

>urging people to vote against politicians who do not represent the nation's interests is considered to be an impeachable defense to the layman
>democracy is literally treason
HELP
I KEEP TRYING TO WAKE UP
BUT IT'S NOT HAPPENING

You failed brah

Are you retarded? He has a huge fucking following, and stood up to FOX and the GOPe til they both cried uncle.

We

"muh feelings"

There's already a wall you dumb fuck. He doesn't need congressional approval to make it better.

hey OP you might be right

but isn't it funny how upset people get about Trump?

weird

Wait, are you actually trying to make a claim that barriers don't... bar things from entry?

I don't get it. How do you function on a daily basis being this unimaginably retarded?

The wall is actually already funded by Congress, just executively blocked from implementation by Barrack Bin Bushblamer.

There's already law in place to build a border wall.