So this never ending contest between cut dicks and uncut dicks only gets more retarded with every thread...

So this never ending contest between cut dicks and uncut dicks only gets more retarded with every thread. It seems like there are a lot of uncut dudes that have no idea how a circumcised penis actually works. People keep saying shit like "I would have to relearn manturbation" and "but muh chafing" and it just makes it obvious to the rest of us that you faggots have no idea what you're talking about.
Therefore, in the interest of science, I am a dude with a cut yet perfectly functional cock, AMA

Bumping with educational pictures!!1

spaghetti everywhere

IT MATTERS CAUSE SHE WAS SO PRETTY!!!!

anyone ever steal an asian girl's socks?

Didnt they throw this guy a dance party?

She wasn't asian but yes

An uncut penis is as sensitive as your eyeball. If you peel back the foreskin, the fabric of your underwear will instantly drive you insane as you walk. Every uncut guy knows exactly what I'm talking about. Circumcision results in a gradual deadening of nerves in the head of the penis, and decreased enjoyment from sex.

>I would have to relearn masturbation
I masturbate by grasping my penis and gliding the foreskin up and down over the glans through a tissue and cum in the tissue.

I would not be able to masturbate as I do now if I did not have a foreskin. That is a FACT.

So tell me. How do you masturbate without a foreskin? You don't glide the foreskin over the glans through a tissue, I know that.

>An uncut penis is as sensitive as your eyeball. If you peel back the foreskin, the fabric of your underwear will instantly drive you insane as you walk. Every uncut guy knows exactly what I'm talking about.
THIS THIS THIS
This is why I cannot masturbate like cutfags.

I work the shaft, my friend. If I really want to imagine that I'm getting head I'll get my dick wet, but otherwise it literally amounts to "rubbing it out."
You're talking about keratinization. What actually happens is the surface cells start producing keratin just as the rest of your skin does, which means the glans is not as sensitive to damage.
However, stimulating my glans still works. In fact, cut guys are usually unable to clean themselves up immediately after the fact due to how touching the glans feels after busting a nut.

Exactly. So I would have to relearn how to masturbate. OP is the one who has no idea what he's talking about.

There's nothing difficult about it. You fags talk about it like a cut dick is a puzzle or something. You grab it and jerk until the special sauce comes out

>That moment when you see someone using a picture you posted.

wanna clarify

Masturbating is muscle memory. I would have to retrain my muscle memory for the shaft, which has a very different shape than the glans and must be stimulated in a very different way. I don't circularly grasp my penis when I masturbate; I place the thumb on the front of my glans (over the foreskin) and two fingers over where my frenulum is and fap like that through a tissue. That method would not work for the shaft, would need something else entirely. Need to retrain muscle memory. Also, I would really miss stimulating my glans and frenulum.

The picture OP is using is a picture I posted on Sup Forums some time ago, though it's possible he found it somewhere only, It's not like I made the original.

>
Online*

(You)

Nah you just fuck longer