Hello Sup Forums, Feman-on here, back again with a vocaroo thread

Hello Sup Forums, Feman-on here, back again with a vocaroo thread.
Taking voice requests, give me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=tp1ZluX4aYs&feature=share
vocaroo.com/i/s0X5z8Dbih7J
vocaroo.com/i/s0tFDLE1qDS8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Iaj6pjqLyo
vocaroo.com/i/s0eJCUrmbMzK
vocaroo.com/i/s0zcWmcmL9QP
vocaroo.com/i/s1PobAqj4gx1
vocaroo.com/i/s1ASdLm2TIwf
vocaroo.com/i/s0dZoFyKmvNH
vocaroo.com/i/s076AoL85a9E
vocaroo.com/i/s0no3TU5e85i
vocaroo.com/i/s0QpkmvCgGpn
vocaroo.com/i/s08BSX9op79C
vocaroo.com/i/s0tIsa5avw7i
vocaroo.com/i/s1VtzgjvBzLp
youtu.be/jXemuzLh5Fc
vocaroo.com/i/s0JjB6oxR6xe
vocaroo.com/i/s0uoGkrS3tDc
vocaroo.com/i/s0gO8q1lI87P
vocaroo.com/i/s1albsJ1GQwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Hello Sup Forums, Feman-on here, back again with a vocaroo thread.
Taking voice requests, give me what you got."

say "Notice me, senpai!" in a few different goofy voices of your choosing.

Tits or gtfo as always

perfect tits and timestamp?

Say "Praise WUMP, WUMP are the true Hitler lovers"

say "you know who i am"

Zoey-chan!

All fucking niggers must hang

Is there any where of working with you personally I'm the dude who is turning my phone into a personal assistant with your help.

Say "The fact that Mel Gibson's The Passion of Christ did not win an Oscar obviously shows that the Jews completely control Hollywood" in some anime voice or something.

Post pussy also

First of all .......Nice you have very nice tits and next can you say ..............

Wirus.exe loves anal

No bullshit I see. Proceed as you wish.

Zoey-chan I declare this song for you!

music.youtube.com/watch?v=tp1ZluX4aYs&feature=share

she doesn't have to .............dont be greedy

"Last time father told me something was good, my butt was sore for hours on end..."

is your face just as pretty bc I like face alot more that tits

"Actually contrary to popular belief jews aren't in fact people, they came from mars millions of years ago to colonize the earth but with their Jew magic they were able to destroy the civilization on earth at that time. Wiping out any and all evidence for it. And now they are trying to build a global empire that spans the multiverse to different earths"

Yeah don't be greedy

Can you say "hey you.. *giggle*I love you.."

Make it super cute and stuff

Third time's the charm? Read kind of matter-of-fact:

"Here, I'll teach you how to make her cum. It's real easy. Take this, it's already plugged in. There's two settings, low and high. Do the low one cause she cums way faster, and just mash the whole thing against her cunt. Now you just wait... she'll stop crying when she can't fight it anymore. ...There we go! Good girl!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0X5z8Dbih7J
vocaroo.com/i/s0tFDLE1qDS8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Iaj6pjqLyo
vocaroo.com/i/s0eJCUrmbMzK

"niggers tongue my anus"

"You WILL watch your great city burn, Batman!! THEN, I will give you permission to die."

thanks, i hope your senpai notices you

Can you do a loli voice?

"Good morning mister! Don't worry, mom left and she said I could have you *all* to myself till she gets back... What, you thought she'd leave you tied up all alone? Without anyone to wring out your cock?"

That shit was literally just thrown into a text to speech converter

Why not,
"I CRAVE COFFEE"
My truest emotion

Record like 30s of soft crying

"Hey, daddy? Wanna smell my feet again? I wore the same socks as yesterday and they're really gross..."

Here one that will be a lil tricky cuz you gotta use two different voices.

Dib: You picked the wrong planet to land on, Zim!
Zim: Wait a minute! What planet is this?
Dib: Earth.
Zim: Nope, this is the right planet.

"fuck me daddy"

if she asks for money we fuck her up

Op?

Op is robot kill

Shit I'll give her money to talk to me all day.

Hello voice user.
Please say "Osaka, you're really nice. Gabu is not lewd, so please refrain from lewd comments. I'm watching you."

[email protected]
vocaroo.com/i/s0zcWmcmL9QP
vocaroo.com/i/s1PobAqj4gx1
vocaroo.com/i/s1ASdLm2TIwf

"The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches."

PLEASE

Ba-bump

you skiped me @

"Nigga live by yo rep, but I ain't takin' shit
When I blast on yo ass imma empty dis clip"

oh yes queeeeeeeen
notice me senpai

KNACK 2 BAYBEE!!!

Fart on the mix pls I wanna fap to it

You play games femanon?

Daddy Trump, gimme that Trump tower

vocaroo.com/i/s0dZoFyKmvNH
vocaroo.com/i/s076AoL85a9E
vocaroo.com/i/s0no3TU5e85i

Lewd! I love it, thanks user

heavy breathing for 30 seconds

Can you just speak all the lyrics to All Star

Jim the blacksmith has SUCH big muscles, I want him to beat me like he would beat a piece of 4140 three eighths square *giggle*

You skipped my Mel Gibson - Jew - Hollywood one

"Arguing with Christians is like playing chess with a pigeon: No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious."

oh and say it forty one forty

an hero is my fuck buddy

say "Do you believe in Aliens? No, I don't mean the hordes of foreign invaders brought into white countries by the Jews, I mean, haven't you ever wondered about the existence of life on other planets? So you can believe in a fairy tale like god, but not in life on other planets?"

say wirus.exe loves anal

i forgot to say
THANKS

Can you say "Come here and lay your head on my lap, love"

Forgot to add, do this in Bono's voice

loli mode, tired:

"Why am I so tired? You gave me the sleepy drink again didn't you daddy? You think... you think you can keep FUCKING me... while... while I..."

Dirty mom read?

"Aww, does it hurt? There you go, let mommy take care of your cock. Atta-boy. This will be our special secret, okay?"

Can you say " Come back to bed baby"

"Come here and let me love you will goose"

"Your hair is so soft"

"Your hoody fits me to big hehe"

"I love laying in bed with you"
"

I didn't get to say it in the thread yesterday before it died, but thanks for doing my request.

Also, you're the only reason I keep coming back to Sup Forums. I love listening to your voice

another boob pic please :( they're just so nice

Scream "ALLAHU AKBAR"

show me that dick niggy

I do, I play Overwatch, TF2, Dark Souls 2, Warframe, Path of Exile.
vocaroo.com/i/s0QpkmvCgGpn
vocaroo.com/i/s08BSX9op79C
vocaroo.com/i/s0tIsa5avw7i
vocaroo.com/i/s1VtzgjvBzLp

This

I beg you
My coffee
Please

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Please say: "Ultimate technique Rage Quit!"

>I do, I play Overwatch, TF2
>TF2

Say "THAT SPAEH'S SAPPIN MAH SENTRY!"

got a bit of a chub on the last one

"Aloha Snackbar"

(like you are on the verge of cumming whille being fucked really hard)
"OH YEAH FUCK THATS SO GOOD! I'M BEING SUCH A NICE LITTLE GAMER OH MY GOD FUCK! YEAH TAKE THAT JOHN MCCAIN! I COULD BE WATCHING SOMEONE EAT CEREAL RIGHT NOW AGAINST SOME EVIL KOREANS! DOOONKKEY KOOONG!"

is this a reference to something or just a really weird fetish

youtu.be/jXemuzLh5Fc

If you can repeat every word the way he does it I will love you forever

John Mccain up in dat bitch!

that fuck me daddy. wow.

That was pretty hot, adding to my collection

"Ace Venture, Pet Detective, on the case" and "I've always wanted to jerk off while in a clown costume"

vocaroo.com/i/s0JjB6oxR6xe
vocaroo.com/i/s0uoGkrS3tDc
vocaroo.com/i/s0gO8q1lI87P

How big is this collection?

It actually is a reference to something. It was an inside joke that's kind of hard to explain.

Can you say "Metal Gear?! It can't be!" please?

you ignore me for 3 times .................im sad ...............plzzz say this ""you ignore me for 3 times .................im sad ...............plzzz say this wirus.exe love anal"

i snort coffee esk dee!

taking a long shot here you've gifted us already with cry and heavy breathing maybe...

moan for 30 seconds??

you don't have to but it'd be awesome .

Also can you say "A weapon to surpass metal gear is this dragon dildo?"

Only like 6 links (only save the ones that are abit lewd)
I like this one
vocaroo.com/i/s1albsJ1GQwI

I got fuck me daddy and breath heavily, I'm calling this thread a win

Zoey-chan check your email love.

If you could also please say this speech, you'd have my enteral gratitude. "I raised you, and loved you, I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my life."

Say "my tits are for lord Kek and lord Kek only, but only if he let's me grab his nipple winkyface"

"An Hero is my fuck buddy"

FFS twice already