Hey, user, 2nd thread this week! If you'd like to talk, need a hug or some general advice feel free to hop in

Hey, user, 2nd thread this week! If you'd like to talk, need a hug or some general advice feel free to hop in.
Also! if you get even dubs I'll drop you a simple fortune or for odd dubs wisdom from ages past!

Hiya Skya~

why am i feeling this way?

DUBS OF WISDOM PLESS

Hello my dear E>

What is, "this way"?

aww, maybe a second awoo is needed (or if it gets slow I'll drop you one anyway!)

bumpu

well lets try this again THEN

sad all the time, missing the spark of life, sleepless at nights and yet again sleeping the hole day just waiting for a reason to go up.

Hullo :3

What's up?

*head bumps you* sankyu~

okay never say I'm not full of hospitality!
*channels the ancient Greek minds of the past*
... I might be getting interference from Sup Forums.. but uh..
"Love is composed of a single souls inhabiting one body and an ona-hole"

that sounds about right...

How long that been going on for?

Just reading a few things and trying spread some E>

my phone got stolen, how do i forget about it?
i been trying but i can't keep thinking about it

*Is head bumped*
I-I am sorry!

that sounds.... rather interesting.
thanks!

are you concerned about not having the phone or are you just anxious about having your personal belongings violated and taken from you like that

up and down for 5 years, worse since 1 year back

the phone was a piece of junk, i just can't forget the moment, i mean it seems to be replaying again on loop.
especially when i went to bed shortly after.

omg! I know that terrible feeling. I lost my old phone (just recently replaced it and hadn't wiped it yet) and it din't have a pass on it anymore. Oh, the anxiety! Did you have a pass on it? Is it still connected to one of your email accounts? Apple & Google have ways to track it if it's connected to an email account and has at least wifi on.

oh.... I guess I get a fortune. I'll pass it on to the next person that asks!

I..I'm pretty sure I got interference from somewhere...

oh! you got dubs I'll drop you a tarot reading in a second post, but as for your question. 5 years with 1 year being worse. I'd say it's definitely sounding like something that needs to be seen about. At least by your PCP to see if a Rx would help. Honestly I'd see about setting up to see a therapist and a psychiatrist (PCPs are great... but nothing like an actual psychiatrist most of the time). You could call your insurance provider and ask for a recommendation. Counseling is usually pretty cheap (~40weekly in a lot places)

head bumps are the best though!

I HAVE A HEADACHE NOW, HOW COULD YOU?

it's only connected to some accounts that have no real stuff on them, and considering where i live he will most likely factory reset it the second he got out of the crowd.
my brain seems to just not be able to move on, despite the fact that i didn't have that much attachment to my phone
any advice

I have bin talking to doctors and psychiatrist for 4 years, I eat "happy pills" and yet nothing changes. I can´t work, I can´t do anything, my back is fucked up with a sliped disc in it, and my mind is fucked up with anxiety and depression, the women I loved left me 1 year ago for a person that I considered a freind until that day, she broke up with me on steam chat, had me fatch my things and 3 days later she was tgh with that dude, and I met him on the train covered in suckmarks from her on his neck..

hey there, anons. hope you're all having a nice night.

having a terrible one, but atleest I have music and Sup Forums I hope yours is bether

well, that's not great. what happened?

Hey Sky. Good to see one of your threads again.

jiiiiiiii~

*pulls you head in close places it on chest* There there, have an acetaminophen tab. *pats* good girl E>

it's a big part of ya to lose for sure. This is a prime example of situation you have no control over keeping you from working on things you do. I'd start out by making a short list of things you could work on that you DO have some control over. It should help you feel better and get some perspective to be away from the thoughts for awhile. Mix in some mind numbing activities as well!

>4 upside down cups.... spilling ALL THE DRINK!
Perhaps you are dwelling inward TOO much. The world is still full of adventure. Perhaps you need to work on balancing how inward you are going with seeing the beauty and interest of the world around you.

E> Jill is in my thread

Then you need to try a therapist.... maybe a few until you find one that works well for you. Therapists use many different types of theoretical approaches to counseling.

As far as the recent events I can't blame you at all. I've had similar happen in my life (though I wasn't dating her for long before she left me for my best friend). That's.. just terrible. I feel with you.

Chronic pain and disability is a leading factor for depression worldwide. Your therapist should help you focus in on creating meaning and finding worth with your unique life circumstances and working not to judge your life by the standards of others who don't share those unique life circumstances.

Hi Fenn, I won't make any big to do tonight. Have a comfy ride.

that's... actually really shitty. I'm sorry that it happened. it sounds like you're currently in treatment re:depression and anxiety. have they varied up the medication to see if another would be more efficient and/or effective? are you just seeing them for medication updates, or are you receiving some level of therapy as well? and have you seen a doc about the disc? I know those are shit and can last for a long time.
there's not much I can offer re:ex girlfriend. that was pretty shitty of both of them to do, and I'm sorry it happened. all you can do is try to push through it.

Hehe...

im sorry to hear that you to suffered like that, it is a pain for sure. I just wish i could find somone new or a freind atleest, I feel so alone, and I wish I could move in with somone, right now I dont have the monney to live alone so I had to move back in with my parents :(

What?

Looks like a wonderful thread so far. Very comfy indeed.

yeah switched medicin alot, I do other things to, talking, and group tharapy, I have bin to the doctors with the disc should heal it self i 6-7 years. ( if i make a sergury it could end bad and I would lose my legs and not be able to walk so i wait it out )

I have currently drowned the memories by posting on Sup Forums and listening to music, but i'll try doing what you said, thanks for the advice
and from now on i will keep the bus window closed

Jill even trips so you get tarot...x2... wow I'll do both for you tonight!

>preachy man
Don't neglect your roots, your traditions. They were traditions for a reason.

>*channels wisdom from... 4Greece*
"I am indebted to my father for living, but to my sempai for cummies"
I had to move back with my parents after grad school.... so I know that feeling too. Have you looked into alternatives such a assisted housing?

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

I'm not as skilled as Satori is when it comes to advice regarding mental health, but I can try. what I've done for myself (and neglected for a year until recently) was I wrote out a list of things that make me a little bit happier sometimes. even as basic as cooking nice meals and watching movies, and listening to some albums I like. so now and then I'll just sit down, look at my list, and pick something to do this week.
though I will call in Satori here:
wanna lend a hand?

yes but the rules are fuzzy, as long as my parents can afford me I cant get help

could be an idé :) i got nothing to lose :P

You may ask your providing psychiatrist to try something new then. Maybe try a residential program for mental health issues (I know I know... not exactly ideal... but I mean it's your life we're talking about anything is worth trying), trying neurofeedback (using the classical conditioning forces always laying within us to change our very brain electro-chemistry) or even shock therapy.... I promise it's not as scary as it sounds or anything like the media makes it out to be.

I'm not a huge fan of electric shock, but if a doctor would feel comfortable having you try it.. well like I said it's your life. It's worth it to try new and novel approaches.

Have you come up with a strict budget that you can adhere to?

that was my view on most of the stuff I've done!
I'll also follow up on , re:Shock therapy and other stuff. all of those options are completely voluntary. if you choose to pursue it and you decide you're uncomfortable with it, or you want to stop, then all you have to do is say so. they're there to help, and if you don't think it's helping, you can choose to discontinue that form of treatment.

there is to little money for a budget, mby 100 bucks thats all

yeah, the list got short.. 3 things is all i can think of.. damn

How often do you get money/how much?
It's always worth budgeting. Promise. Any amount can be budgeted to work in your favor.

Well those 3 things are only the first things off my head.
There are also spiritual interventions (not necessarily religious), Ketamine treatment (only do this under the supervision of a Doctor at a clinic, ketamine to relieve depression is DELICATE work).

Theres also the very real possibility you haven't found the right therapist or meds yet. It's all SO terribly complicated for meds. As for therapy, like I said a therapist is as different as the next person walking down the street from the one sitting across the way. My counseling style works for some, others.... eh not so much..

Psychic heart girl has crazy hair that I didn't know what to do with

hey, that's okay. it's more than nothing to start with.
the list was assigned to me as "100 things that sound fun to do", and to this day I only got 34. and half of them tie in to one another. just never be afraid to keep trying, user.

it's a lil early for flags isn't it?
Still looks nice E>

flags are never early or late

they are always on time

sure seems like we're winding down for the night! it was nice seeing you tonight, anonymous

*whistles quietly in the corner*
Hmm I suppose I'll add in the F-U-N

First to get trips WHILE in the same post giving me something like steam/email/discord...some way of contacting you will get a $10 or less game on steam

and of course still offering all of the above OP stuff I was earlier E>

I'm not down and out yet!

yeah, because you've only been up for like... 6 hours.

akchuallee...... I've now been awake 1.5 hours!
I stayed up late.... early... my sleep schedule is weird!

oh.... no image...

jesus, bud, you slept in worse than I did.

this is objectively inferior to pickle Rick!

Hi sky sorry that your friend thread got spammed

Hey, have you ever felt like your entire existence is so miserable and toxic that it corrupts the world around you and draws everyone who meets you into unending despair?

That you can't seek help, you can't have friends, you can't even allow yourself to interact with the world at all. Because nobody can help you and absolutely everybody will lose to the corruption you carry inside of you.

Asking for a friend.

I'll be your friend, user.

This needs to fucking stop.

I know. You'll die but I know.

I can't be your friend.

Ohhhh it's all part of the experience. Can't let things get to you that you don't have any control over, nice to see you E>

Well for your friend it's easy to get lost in that cycle of thought. Depression begets depression.

like this: Feel like shit, I must be shit, feel like I act like shit, can't be around people or get shit on them, can't ever get better b/c I'm shit and no one to help me see from an objective standpoint that even if I feel like I'm shit it doesn't mean I intrinsically am, ...feel like shit...

it's a cycle. One that perpetuates itself through lies told to oneself

thats where i come in user

we all die, someday. may as well make the best of it and be kind to others while we're here.

I'm not making one today in Sup Forums anonu
You too sky how have you been?

Oi, cunt. I'm fine with having one of these, derail the other ones.

Hello op! How are you?~

oi, cunt. im having fun, go derail your life

The damage is already done.