Verdict on the new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lilpeepgbc/sets/lil-peep-part-one
soundcloud.com/lifeistrash/lil-peep-life-prod-drip-133
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sucks dick just like lil peep

Big nope

i dunno, hes gettin repetitive, holding on to older tracks

He won't last. Funny thing is that when his rap career fails he'll be to poor to get those face tattoos removed then he won't be able to get a job.

Not gonna lie, former Lil Peep hater here. It's my AOTY.

Have you come out to your family yet?

It's better than flower boy in every way. If anyone hates on this album it's because Peep is bi and they are homophobic Sup Forumstards

getting tired seeing this piece of shit shilled daily
keep your gen z shit to yourself

how much they pay you? you post it in every fucking thread, get a real job you underage fuck

>If anyone hates on this album it's because Peep is bi and they are homophobic Sup Forumstards

THIS

>Up and Coming or whatever for 2017
>debut album gets a 7.3
He's fucking done for, I predict that by his fourth album (if he gets there) he won't even be reviewed by p4k

LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH

fuck off, underage.

this kinds of threads is the cancer killing Sup Forums

>he doesn't listen to lil peep

how much they pay you?

>it's rap so it can't be good!

i like hip-hop, lil peep is just horrible

CHILLING IN THE TUB WITH THE GOTHBOICLIQUE

I don't get the appeal. the most interesting thing about him is his beats, and he didn't produce them. his lyrics are generic af, nothing really original (bones did "emo rap" first). when I try to talk to his fans about what they like about him they rarely mention his music first, instead they say he's sexy/has swag/is fashionable, nothing of real substance though. I honestly think his entire fan base is closeted nu-male faggots.

>doesn't name any hiphop artists
>I like hiphop!! I swear

>gets buttmad that nobody gives a shit about Bones, a completely irrelevant /literallywho/
>takes his anger out on based Peep who is saving emo and doing it better than Bones

actually i hate it because it's a fucking tepid uninspired attempt at emo revival

but whatever helps you sleep at night you fake allies

>reddit spacing
Time to go back

dude you have the same shitty responses to criticism in every one of these lil peep threads that you spam on a daily basis, come up with some original shit. we're all honestly sick of your shilling.

pic related is better than lil peep

I have a bunch of songs from part 2 and I don't know if it'll be better than the first part unless he has some crazy tracks I'm not aware of he's keeping secret.. he previewed his most unique and powerful song yet on IG a month ago and I haven't heard anything else about it and I'm really hoping it's on part two because it was a serious gamechanger. As for part one I really enjoyed it but I kinda ruined it for myself by listening to shitty live rips of all the songs repeatedly for the last few months.

He's saving the best for part 2. Screencap this

6/10 not as bad as I thought it would be.

Personally I think it's his best. A lot of true mid-00s inspo to hear and the production is a lot cleaner than previous projects. But people say Hellboy is his best? I haven't heard it all the way through. I just generally think his songwriting has improved on this album. He's showing growth desu, idk why you guys think he won't last. He's getting more and more notoriety with each video he puts out.

Who's got a link though?

You snap out of your coked-up bender for a minute and look around and realize where you are. You're in a house that's not familiar. You don't know where this house is or how you got there.

You look down and see this.
Then it all comes back to you; you're fucking Lil' Peep. He turns his head to look at you and asks, "Why'd you stop?"
His back is arched and his hole is throbbing around you. You're balls-deep inside him.

What do you do?

>LIL BO PEEP WITH BEING YOUR BRAND NEW BITCH
>SLIDING IN HIS BUTTPLUG WITH THE GOTHBOICLIQUE

GROWING SICK OF THIS AND I DONT WANNA MAKE YOU SAD
DO I MAKE YOU SCARED, BABY WONT YOU TAKE ME BACK???

>fedora
>reddit
hahahaha kill yourself fagggg

>GROWING SICK OF TITS AND I JUST WANNA SUCK SOME DICK
>DO I MAKE YOU SCARED, DADDY WONT YOU TAKE ME FROM THE BACK???

>like most memerap except lil peep
>can't stand lil peep
>dye my hair blonde so it's a good base to dye white
>drunk girl keeps telling me how it's so hot how i look like lil peep
leave me alone

hnng

why is Sup Forums allowing this blatant viral marketing to happen

Ive been listening to his music since he was at 500 followers or so on SoundCloud and it feels awesome to be one of the people he follows on Twitter, but seriously getting real fuckin tired of this dude's shit. Gets worse every album, nothing he ever releases again will be as good as Lil Peep: Part One. Every track he puts out now feels like it has to apply to some form of shitty hypebeast culture in one way or another and any resemblance of true sad emotions in his music seems to have drifted off into oblivion. I'll forever remain a loyal listener of his first two releases though, and if you're someone who's only listened since Beamerboy and after, you're missing out on Peep's true artistic talent, when it wasnt just about the way he looked or what drugs he was doing (don't get me wrong, drugs are mentioned) but actually painting a pretty good picture into relationship related depression.

hook me up, i listen occasionally but dunno albums chronologically so idk if im missing out.

To add to this, fuck all this stupid bandwaggony shit he's doing by coming out as 'bi'. Like fuck off with that shit, man. I don't want to some day turn on a lil peep song and hear him talking about doing some gay shit.

i don't know how you sing about gay shit even in rap. i think you usually got a sub and a dom so it's easy to apply to straight relationships too. it's not like
>LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW DADDY
>CHILLING IN THE TUB WITH A HAND ON HE FATTY

Happy to do so. Start here:
soundcloud.com/lilpeepgbc/sets/lil-peep-part-one

Star Shopping was the very first track I heard from him which is the track that probably also gave him a face in the underground as that song seemingly popped off, I still think it's a classic. There's also some even older and more hard to find Lil Peep stuff such as:
soundcloud.com/lifeistrash/lil-peep-life-prod-drip-133 that displays Peeps full potential. Sadly he doesn't make this sort of music anymore and it's become watered down trap garbage.

oh shit not that guy but this older stuff is good. star shopping and the way i see things are definitely classics i forgot about. i'll grab this album and see if i can fuck with it

thanks. yeah i think star shopping is already in my loved tracks, breddy good.

Benz Truck and Save that Shit are great
the rest of the album was garbage, even the tracy feature couldn't save it.

Yeah Peep had a cool unique style to him in the beginning that was loosely based off of Dylan Ross's (Rozz Dyliams) earlier style, seeing as Peep was and is a huge fan of Dylan. Went to a couple local shows and had the pleasure to watch Peep perform some older tracks (This was around the time Beamerboy released) and the show was so personal, it was awesome, I literally got to mosh with Peep and talked to him a little after the show. Pic related, it's a blurry pic of him at that show, in Feb 2016.