Oh shit, abort.

You have Leg AIDS.

WHO FUCKED THAT LEG, OP?

Aids.
Kys faggot

Leg so hot
Hot hot leg
Leg so hot can fry a egg

It's basically athletes foot on your legs. Get the shit for athletes foot and put it on your legs to clear it up. That, or see a doctor.

You on any medication?

Eat some Benadryl. It'll go away

Zyrtec, thats really it

hives, just wait it out for a week or so

Revitaligo. It's the opposite of what Michael Jackson got.

OP, that looks like hives. Seems to be a common thing right now out in cali, if that's where you are, for some reason.

Could also very well be poison oak or sumac, but it doesn't look like it's weeping/leaking any shit. Most likely just hives. just take benadryl or a zyrtec for a few days and it should go away.

Scabies go to docter get cream no biggie

Looks normal to me

AIDS

youre turning into a nigger user

poison ivy you retard, stop walking through random bushes in your underwear

Either a sweat rash..hives or allergic reaction a plant

nah thats cellulitis man if you dont go to a doctor that shit can get bad and you can lose your leg from it.. does your leg feel hot or warm when you place your hand ontop of it?

does it itch?

yeah exactly what i was going to say.. maybe poison ivy

it does feel warm

yeah

yeah

Bro, that actually looks like meningoccocol.
Get it checked out, they can amputate the leg to save your life, but if you wait too long it will spread to your dick, which will also need amputating, and if you're unlucky, onto your torso, which cannot be amputated and you will die.
Not a troll, just concerned user. Get to a doctor quickly you mad son of a bitch.

drug reaction of some sort, I had the exact same thing, should go away in a few days.

It's an allergic reaction to something. Have you touched anything new recently?

Also, you won't die.