This chick super liked me and I can't tell what ethnicity she is

This chick super liked me and I can't tell what ethnicity she is.
What do you think Sup Forums?

pro tip: If it matters don't respond

this.

It doesn't matter, it's just a morbid curiosity and it's rude to ask

cambodian

She looks spanish

find out on first date. not really disrespect if you are out and interested in her face to face.

plz post insta link user would waifu!

This or Thai. I think us guessing is going to make it harder for you.

spic

>go on date
> use as conversation piece
Just try to be delicate about the subject as you don't know how she will react to the question

Don't do that.
this is what we call a Cancerfag.

Lips and overall face shape say cambodian imo

She looks like a dirty filipino

What ever it is it's not Aryan.

On Tinder, that's called a mistake.

Polynesian, maybe.

aryan. Definitely aryan.

fuck off i want pics for fapping!

Looks Polynesian.

Is redhead still aryan?

I know Oldman fuck of and go like your wife's facebook posts.

she's got korean or thai type lips so those would be my best guess but it's probably something less popular like vietnamese or malai or something

Down's?

Are you blind? She's obviously asian.

Cambodian type lips you mean.

Korean?
A korean couldnt look like this without surgeries.

There are a few other pics on her account, but no instagram linked and I haven't asked for her last name

whoa there rabbi im the same age as the girl, calm down now

All Koreans have surgery

probably filipino, because she looks like a mix of asian and hispanic

YES that's the word I was looking for fuck

cambodian or vietnamese is my guess

10/10
I approve, move in, crush her.
climax scene
fade to black
roll credits

Some type of spanish

Some type of inbred chink.

Looks like she got some of that SEA mutt ancestry.
If it's such a big deal, feed her a line about how she's an "exotic beauty" or somesuch and ask her how she got to be that way.

Last names give ethnicities away surprisingly easily, most of the time, although I understand it could be difficult to differentiate between certain groups and their names. A lot of British Isles and Irish surnames are shared in the countries, mostly as a result of Anglicization or English colonists mixing with the local population to give them those surnames. Germans and Jews also share quite a large number of surnames. It's simple enough to tell apart East Asians based on their naming conventions, if you don't know anything else about their differences, such as physical features, languages, dialects, and accents.

I think she looks Southeast Asian, or possibly Mestiza/Mulatta Hispanic.

for sure

whatever she is, it's wrong

Doesn't matter. Not white let alone your typical American mongrel. Pump and dump.

You know all Superlikes are mistakes, right? It's something you hit when you mean to swipe left.

I think Filipino.

you say that like its a bad thing. mixed asians are usually the most attractive.

Laotian

can confirm this, sry op
you should ask to make sure though

Do you faggots even want to have a woman in your bed? Op get off Sup Forums 9PM is a great time to flirt. Make plans for the next weekend. Don't listen to faggots who jerk it to girls pictures (Only)

is smoking hot an ethnicity?
she's pacific islander

just something to complain about because my life is shit so I have to try to make everyone elses life shit

Last pic on profile. Not sure if the hijab in the background implies anything about her or not

Likely Indonesian then.
Also, Superlikes are all mistakes.

Tell us how we're supposed to do that. If we knew how to flirt or looked like models we wouldn't have to be here jerking to pics.

Definitely Indonesian.

OP here.
Flirting isn't hard. I'm with a different girl practically every night, in fact this week I was with a new girl every single night and have booked plans all throughout the coming week. I'm just trying to get a consensus on her ethnicity because I legit can't tell. She's ambiguous

be cautious with ISIS supporters

I doubt shes 24 she looks 14, if you plan to meet her somewhere you better scope the place for pic relevant

I mean does it even matter? I'm assuming you're not some bootlicking nazi or you wouldn't even be considering hooking up with her. All Asians look the same to these clowns. Just ask her, damn.

Indonesian or Malaysian, then.
Singapore is kind of a melting pot, and Flips are predominantly Catholic.

don't assume too much, there's good pure asians then there's mongrels

Maybe....malaysian

gotta find more of this hottie user

I don't have any more, just her profile

Spigger

Latina

Shes half asian half white /

Pinay, thank me later

Definitely looks SE Asian. Dare to say Filipino, Malaysian, or Indonesian, but she's a mix of something else. Probably Caucasian on one of her parents' side.

P.S. If you're legit, you're lucky; she looks super cute.

American

Probably a Philippino, they all look like Chinese Mexicans

South-east Asian/South American nose.
So, I am guessing somewhere around those areas.

flip peano