What's the point of even having an NFL season this year...

What's the point of even having an NFL season this year? Should the Patriots just do a 31 game national tour of cucking every other team?

>yfw they threepeat
>yfw Brady has seven rings
>yfw he would have NINE rings if it weren't for Eli Manning

this is it buddy. brady turns 40 this year. get ready for noodle arm.

He is younger at 40 than most QBs are at 33. Guy is in unfathomably good shape.

Plus he'll have two of the leaders in YAC.

He had one of his best deepball accuracies of his career last season. He also improved on a test the Patriots use to see if players are regressing.

>team is now loaded with free agents

It won't work.

It's when people say shit like this that these teams end up not living up to expectations

The NFL generally isn't as predictable as the NBA. Just because there's a super team, doesn't mean they'll win. The season is short, playoffs are one game knockouts, and a lot can go wrong.

american football is more an entertainment package than it is a sport.

>pats fans shitpost all season
>win owl
really fires the neurons

Pats going for another 3 in 4 years

best american sports team easily

Calling it right now: This is going to be a rough year for the Pats. Well, I mean rough for them. They're still going to make the playoff, but they aren't going to be the one seed. They are just losing too many good players.

LOST:
Jabaal Sheard
Chris Long
Logan Ryan
Martellus Bennet

GAINED:
Kony Ealy
Stephen Gilmore
Brandon Cooks
Dwayne Allen

they will be even better next year desu. not to mention a healthy gronk returning

>NFL

>Didn't even mention Hightower

Without him that defense is fucked

he didn't leave yet, retard. rumor has it his final 3 teams are titans, patriots, and dolphins. it wont be the lolphins cause they are shit and get raped 2 times a year. titans maybe if they offer a fuckton of $$. but hightower will stay with the pats although i agree he is important they wont be awful without him (he really only plays on 1st and 2nd down anyway) just far more shit against the run

they are only good because they have "England" in their name.

i think the "new" pretty much implies that ye olde england is antiquated and shite, so it kinda cancels that out breh sorry

t: a new englander

Thank you based Eli of Autism

I think the only thing stopping the pats this year will be Aaron Godgers and the FudgePackers in the owl.

The Cooks signing was a fucking steal. He's going to be a Pro Bowl player as long as Brady is playing

t. Oregon State fan

there is another

You mean like last year? If the Pack make it out of the NFC I'll eat my hat. It's going to be Boys Pats in the owl and I hate the Cowboys.

Cooks is the only pure upgrade when you consider the fact the Gilmore signing is most likely going to cost them Butler as well.

Who's gonna stop them? Denver?

is there a gif somewhere of a trollface on a pats logo?

seems like they would go together really well

>boys
>Doug Free retires
>Dak and Zeke crash and burn in the sophmore slump
>Dez's foot implodes again
>Wild Card Round: SEA 14 - DAL 3
>

Rex Ryan should have taken Brady out when he had the chance

Their schedule isn't going to be historically easy this year.

I could see them losing the division and not even making the playoffs

meh, it's not as good as i imagined

Browns will win it all this year

>sweeps division only to lose to a fucking kicker
>the shitty of kansass

Anyone know the m3u8 links for all games this year?

>opponent doesn't score a single touchdown
>score two yourself
>lose

Welcome to Andy Reid's Wild Ride
>You must be this above average to ride
>No clock management allowed at any point during the ride
>Please refrain from exiting the ride until the regular season has come to a full and complete stop

We don't know what will happen. The Pats are the favorite but we have no idea what the team will look like for sure week 1 let alone going into the playoffs.

I am happy to be a Pats fan right now but still a lot of moving parts and I expect there to be harder opponents this year.

Either Denver/Houston is getting Romo likely and if he stays healthy they will be really good. Dallas is due to make a jump. Falcons if they can keep it together are young and improving. Seahawks after a down year added to their OL and will be back.

Maybe the Raiders fix their D enough to give the Pat a run.

Now if they sign Hightower, keep Butler and add a bit more to their pass rush then yes they will be damn hard to stop.

Patriots are going for another "3 in 4"..

Best ever

Why couldn't Brady have just retired like Peyton did?!

It's not fair!

please tell me how high impact martellus "i fall down like i'm half my size and watch me quit on the packers" bennett or chris "holy fuck he's actually on the field for a play!" long are.

>keep Hightower and Butler
>draft oline, dline, lb in the draft
>19-0
>Brady breaks all records Peyton Manning made
>Tom Brady is literally viewed as a God
>3peats then retires
>Jimmy becomes Steve Young

Future looks good lad.