Should i start watching this shit

should i start watching this shit

yep. the first couple of episodes are kinda slow, but it gets real good.

yeah
season 1 is fucking good, but season 2 just so you know is really dull for a long stretch

It's dated and sucks. Save yourself the time.

You are your own person user.

reason why season 2 suycked is cause big guys at the tv companys mangled and got invovled with the creative process.

Spoilers. Originally the murder was never meant to be solved but they forced it to be solved. And cause Lynch was being Lynch with fire walk with me it scared off the normies and that was the final nail in the coffin.

Season 2 mostly sucks but sit through it anyway.

Over hyped tripe. Save your time, watch something else.

i still haven't finished s2
:(

O god no. Don't do it

Yes.

No it's boring as shit. It was only cool in 1991 because TV was fucking AWFUL then. Murphy Brown and Home improvement were the only other options. It was artsy compared to those shows. But it's not actually good.

Maybe if you’re into Lynch generally it would be worthwhile

Some people like it. I didn't. I found it a chore to watch.

start with season 3. It's not linear, you can watch in reverse order.

I'd say no. First two seasons are good mainly for character interactions but some characters are written incredibly badly. The story itself isn't worthwhile. Then the new seasons strips nearly all the characters of any life and becomes a slog of non sequiturs. You'll only leave feeling unresolved, and who knows if there will ever be another season (or if that season will resolve anything anyway)

this is not a good show

play the deadly premonition video game. it's probably more entertaining than the show is.

great movie here, speaking of lynch

based Bobby Peru

thanks for the picture

Watch it