Roleplay time(loli edition), what do you do in this situation, Sup Forums?

Roleplay time(loli edition), what do you do in this situation, Sup Forums?

guess I'd play ball and ask what I get if I pay up

tell her i have another hundred at my house if she wants to stop by after school

Just close the door on her face

I want to have sex with Mari.

i want you to have sex with Mari

VRVRVROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMRRMRMRMRMMRMRMR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOMMMMM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VROOOOO VROOO VROOOO

i want you to have sex with Mari

RATATATATATATTATATA

quickly grab the hand in the security, so she cant pull

NIGERUNDAYO SMOKEY

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BROEEEE BLU BLU BLU BRUUUUUUUU

VISHHHH DAAAAAAAAAAAN VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ask her to come inside while I get my billfold from the dresser.

CORNER CORNER CORNER CORNER CORNER I MOTHERFUCKING LOVE CORNERS

I would help her rage her dream

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR?
MY CAR
MY CAR
I WANT TO DANCE

iM gOiNg To GiVe HeR sOmE fUcKy FuCkY

SNAKE?
SNAKE?
SNAAAAAAKE!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VWROOOOOOOOO

BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAG BRAAAAAAAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRG

THREAD IS DEAD LEL

as dead as if rolled over by a thounsand cars

It's not ded yet.

Souce!

Do whatever she asked and love every min of it.

bump :^)

hads in the air and run away yelling " Oh hell no, This bitch is gona frame me and get everyone attention before she can"

WVROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

Take out a $100 bill, and as I'm handing it to her, pin her down before she call pull the alarm. Then have my way with her.

bamps

>I know where this is heading, but for my money I get to keep the panties.

more like this please

Fucking kek

>be richfag
Become her sugar daddy and pay her for lolidom sex

keked

How much is she currently holding in USD?

Got sick of posting in furry threads?

bamparoo

Tell her to her face to do it. She wouldn't be able to prove anything. If she said I raped her I would just show the cops the camera footage I have outside of my house (assuming that's where we are.) If we aren't outside of my house I would just tackle this calmly like an adult and wait for the cops to come. I would ask them to check the kid's family life and see if it is plausible she would do what she did and have the cops do the same for me.

Then, once the cops leave, contact her and become fuck buddies.

[EUROBEAT IN THE DISTANCE, SLOWLY INCREASING IN VOLUME AS TIRE SCREECHES NEAR YOU]

according to google ~267 usd

Imagine how much sex toys she could buy with that. What currency is it?

Well, she's a Japanese school girl according to appearance, so Yen.

Kill yourself pedo

T. Brainlet

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

bamparooney

just give her the goddamn money it's just a fucking dollar

Bamp Stamp

Burger Bump

taco bamp