Can any Mexibros explain why the FUCK you people worship this guy like he's some kind of god...

Can any Mexibros explain why the FUCK you people worship this guy like he's some kind of god? He's a degenerate drug lord. He should be shot!

Pretty sure that's only a common misperception that burgers have, as happens in the case of Colombia and Escobar

We don't.

yeah you do faggot.

In Sinaloa he's almost a god or some shit like that

We do.

Only subhuman retards do.

He built bridges and shidd

Cali spic here. If someone is going full retard loving him it is almost always because he is "a rebel", heez messicun foo, or bragging rights (mexico best cartel, etc.) Safe to say those same people don't go far in life.

That is like 1/10 of our population sadly.

Who worships this manlet? no one I know thinks highly of him. I'm glad his narco band was crushed. Good riddance.

>1/10
top jaj.
It is mainly because the poor are often abused by the govt. and the upper classes.

Then comes a criminal warlord who gives them a chance to stand up against teverything they believe is bad and suddenly you have hundreds of thousands worshipping him.

There's a portion of Mexicans that glorify him, but trust me, the silent majority is fed up of the cartel bullshit and narco corridos.

I think you mean illegals or militant beaners living in the US treat him like a god

He's 5"6", isn't that average in Mexico?

What kind of question is this?
There are ppl on this board who worship either of these characters:
>Trump
>Obama
>Hitler
>Bernie
>Breivik

I mean come on. This guy was not alone. He had a drug industry going on.

It's like Microsoft. Maybe not everyone loves it, but at least most employees and most people who work with Microsoft or around Microsoft praise their CEOs.

So for fucks sake get real and understand that, regardless of the violence, his money transactions involve so many people (from dealers to the kid who polishes his boots) that it is natural to have a good deal of followers.

Vlad Tepeş used to impale Muslims. But he was kind to his Folks and his folks loved him back.
So now you are like a Muslim who asks Tepeş' own folk why the fuck do they love him.

Will Mexico please stop being so fucking degenerate and execute your undesirables please instead of pushing them into our country.

Pretty soon America will be shit, THEN where would you go??

>Pretty soon America will be shit
>implying it's already not

I don't

Yeah it should be the other way around.

We need to hop the border into Mexico by mass and take THEIR jobs.

We would technically have our American jobs back then.

This is assuming you wouldn't all be gunned down on the spot or sent back as soon as you crossed the border

Because he's more honest than any of their politicians

El Chapo was born in a rural poor town, and now he now ran the largest drug rig ever. people like him because he is an example that someone born into poor circumstances can achieve great wealth. he also spends a lot of money for communities like schools and roads

but mainly people dont like him cuz him fighting the governments cost tax payers and cost a lot of innocent lives and people dont like fear

Based cocaine merchant.
But his time is over.

Now are the days of alpha-php , alpha-pvp, and hexen. Cocaine is old and busted.

>We
You mean Nacos????

he has more honor than any politician of the usa or mexico.
he's like han solo,maybe the wookie.

I can't wait to see his embarrassing death footage.

no one down here thinks of him as someone to look up to. Only some brainless degenerates of the people that cross the border illegaly think it's cool to do the shit he does....god bless you eternaly if you can execute him, you'd be dong a favor to the whole world....

Only if they bring him to Tejas