C-Celeb thread: M-M-May the m-mistress d-dew drop a-a weave o-of s-sweat u-upon your o-open m-mouth e-editions

C-Celeb thread: M-M-May the m-mistress d-dew drop a-a weave o-of s-sweat u-upon your o-open m-mouth e-editions...

Good job stutter bro.

thanks for making this stutterbro

here's a r a r e 4u broski

Ho. Ly. Fuck. You're my new best friend for bringing that picture to my attention. Jesus that's hot.

3/7
>inb4 neckbeard
yes..the rest of my face is quite whispy with facial hair

Man, she'd be the perfect girl if she didn't fuck nignogs and had a dick.

underrated

I want to lick all of their soles

Fuck off

Marion Cotillard at age 42

I didn't have that one so the feeling is mutual

Yeah, we saw it in the last thread.

legit glad you reposted that. her tits are stupendous

Who the fuck is we

Pretty good.

keep going

Dat tummy tho

lel got em
>checked

no

Those French gals never have clothes on

>tfw VJ and AG will never use me as their personal toilets

You're welcome but, I'm at a usual base level of aroused for Lily at all times but that pic was... something else.

Can I get sauce this time?

Want

feelsbadman

All af their fathers were killed in ww1 and ww2.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm s-so l-lucky t-to have h-her... I know I-I-I d-don't d-deserve t-to have h-her... F-Forgive m-me f-for p-possessing a-a woman like y-you d-dream a-a-about h-having b-but c-cannot get... E-Even a-as the y-years m-mount u-up and th-the l-light o-of h-hope f-for e-e-even t-trying t-to get the a-attentions o-of a-a beautiful w-world class c-celeb w-woman d-dims a-a-away...

She's 42, not 72

she's been going nude in films longer than most of the girls in this thread have been alive

not in mahrly's class.

I wanna react to those tits

Fine, vietnam, whatever.

Hey as long as she looks good

yeah it's really good. let's see if we can strike magic again w/ this one

no, this is the top class

>French
>Vietnam

H-How h-horrible a feeling i-i-it must be t-to m-meet e-every n-n-new morning w-with l-less a-and l-less a-a chance a-at t-trying t-t-to get a-a beautiful c-celeb w-woman... Stuck i-in a-a g-g-good for nothing j-j-j-job, where n-nobody of i-importance c-cares about y-you... Always l-looking a-at these fabulous w-women and thinking "i-i-if only..." and "Why cannot I get a tip of l-l-l-luck"...

lul

not any more.

she has been deposed.

I would do bad, bad things to her.

Dien Bien Phu

>>checked
Lily is always so magical. I fucking love her. And look, The Tummy

still looks better than them too

I would kill you if I could. I really would. You are a worthless fucking parasitical crustacean. A bottom-feeding scumbag. People whose damage drives them to annoying and inconveniencing everyone else around them should be put down the same way we put down mad dogs.

Fuck I hate you.

(For the summerfriends reading this, all the postings in this thread are by the same fucking autistic asshole who recreates this same fucking thread over and over and over again, then samefags replies to it from 20 different proxies to keep it alive and flood other people's threads off the bottom.)

I wanna do cummy on that tummy :x

?
she lost her hot body?

Guess I am the only one who doesn't see the big deal. It's not THAT great a body.

W-Well I-I guess u-unfortunately you w-will h-h-have t-to settle f-for the 4/10 wornwear clerk o-or the cash-me-outside g-gristleface, d-depending u-upon y-your c-circumstancestiltskinnies...

she was replaced by a superior model, who is also slightly less insufferable.

saved this one too. man you're bringing out the big guns tonight :D

lets compare their bodies, show me a bikini pic of your superior model

wew

Haha, she's just got me going more than usual tonight. I can't help it.

You and me both bruv.

saved AGAIN. you're making my night anony :3.
hey it you! you posted a bunch of good celebys with me the other night
(っ>ω

gay

He could post any celeb he wants and you still loose because Lia is not a celebrity she's a fat YouTube cam whore.

Lily soles

Like I said, I've got a lot of Lily. And tbh, she's really turning me on right now so I'm posting from deep in my vault.

Yup!

obvious troll is obvious

for a woman in her 40s that's a great body

>loose

retard

When she gets her tits out, we will look upon them, until then, she can fuck off.

I wanna cuddle this Lily

MOAR

>misspelling
>totally negates entire argument
this is reddit logic

GUYS GUYS, here is a real contrarian, listen to him!
He is special! He wants to be a 1%er.

she liked one of my comments once.

Same here friend. Lily can be very comfy.

best i can do

forgot pic

What was your comment?

Becca>morgan>tori>mikaelya>mahrly>rest.

>troll/contrarian
no, stating that lia is a fat whore negates it

get back to your trap/sissy thread you
faggot

T-Thank y-y-y-you g-g-good s-sirs... I-In your o-o-own small way, y-y-you h-have t-touched V-Vic's life...
P-Please f-forgive m-me g-g-good sir, d-don't r-roast m-me slowly o-over a pincel o-of woven b-branches u-until m-my b-body swells and erounds, l-like th-the blueberry g-girl i-in Willy Wonka's f-factory... I-I'm s-sorry V-Vic l-likes m-me so as i-it i-infuriates m-many m-men against m-m-me...

well it's much appreciated

irrelevant

didn't Donald trump win though?

nah, he just said he is a retard, I can approve that

Why are you so triggered because he called her a fat whore? Are you on that fat whores payroll?

You're very welcome! I'm getting pretty sleepy though, don't know how much more I can post.

OMG lily in a hat AAAAAAAAAAA
(๐•v•๐)๓