So my gf let me borrow her laptop and ofc, i went through it. she was selling nudes to guys on here and reddit...

so my gf let me borrow her laptop and ofc, i went through it. she was selling nudes to guys on here and reddit. she already told me and this was before we were dating so i cant get mad at her but i just feel this void in my chest. ik ill get over it but idk i feel like shit bc she was doing it when we were talking and i just cant stand the thought of some degenerate jerking off to my girl

The only way to make yourself feel better is to post them here.
It's the only way.

kek kys

This is the best advice in a situation like this.

Yeah thats basically it bud

You will live with this pain unless you do.
Free yourself and her of the burden.
Do it so you can have a fresh start.

Op, i know that this sounds crazy but you should post them here. It builds a tolerance and you won't be as mad after awhile.

absolutely right. if you put 'em on here for free, nobody will buy ever again. get back at that bitch.

These people are all fucks OP. Guess what guys, googling "nude female" online is the same as looking at OP's girl's sappy ass tits. Ignoring all the Loius CK's of this thread, the truth is your girlfriend is either justifiably desperate for money, in which case help her find other means. Or, she is a backstreet whore that likes attention, in which case sit her down and make sure this bullshit is something that stays in the past. Regardless, I took the b8 so I guess I'm the loser here.

Also, you mentioned not wanting to think about people fapping to her. I can promise you, scout's honor, that I won't. And I'm sure everyone else won't either. We're only trying to help you get through this tough situation.

thank you for an actual reply. im going to have a talk with her.

What kind of shit...
You mean this was a real story?

yes. why would i make this up

Because some samefag does it weekly. Also why would you come to frickin' Sup Forums or any board here for actual reliable advice.

>selling nudes to Sup Forums

Where is this secret club and how can I join? Is there a secret handshake I don't know about?

grow the fuck up op

she put her email. "horny and bored give me requests. also donate to..."

No you're not. Because she doesn't fucking exist.

Or you are amd you haven't taken your medicine.

>she already told me and this was before we were dating

you best dump that worthless slut. She's not "your girl" she's our girl.

>ITT: OP finds out all cunts are whores who care about nothing but money, attention, and themselves.

Isn't it past your bedtime, OP?

love hurts

/r/incels

honestly if a girl sells her body then she isn't worth shit

I've always thought that's just catfishing

Where the fuck do you buy/sell nudes on plebbit?

she did timestamps and shit. just the thought of her doing that shit for other guys makes my stomach hurt. im only her second guy and she was only with the first guy for like a month just to try it out. she was a lesbian for years prior. shes a freak in the bedroom tho so i can see why she would do this. shes a closet slut

See

see