We're cat people

We're cat people.

We foster cats and kittens. They sleep with us. And sometimes are in the bed when we make love. They envelope our relationship.We were going to adopt this kitten. He died from a dog attack when we were about to adopt him. We raised him back to health. We got a special urn. RIP Mo

Pet thread. Also sad thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a sad story.
You're kind of a weird fucker.
I'm sorry to hear about your cat tho.

It looks a bit like you're lifting a new cat out of the blue velvet-lined wooden box it came it

How high are you? That's a doorway. One more photo

that makes me real sad OP, makes me feel a very deep emotion
my cat died about 2 months ago, he had some kind of cancerous tumor for about 2 years so i knew it was coming and i loved him more than i ever knew i could during those two years but when it happened it was still unbelievable, unbearable. he was also almost 16 so he lived a full life
well sorry man i'm gonna go get a tissue now lol hope our kittys are slapping paws in kitty heaven

My 2 furry children

What was your cat's name?

Ahhh what are their names?

full name Booboo but we called him Boo
here's the most hilarious picture i ever took of him
gonna start memeing it in his memory RIP

I mean yeah, but it kinda looked like it at first glance

Here's my cat anyway

Misa on the left and Effy on the right.

Name? Cat with a cartoon Bear grabbing his whiskers?

here's another one of Boo
god he was one gorgeous cat, look at that jawline
fuckin supermodel of a cat
the david beckham of cats

I love looking into other people's love via internet photos of their cats. Cosmia is my devil cat.

Looks like a panther.

that's a masculine cat! He's in kitty heaven now.

Not particularly a cat person, but any creature that calls itself a manfriend is welcome in my home. Pic related has been with my wife and I for the majority of our lives together. Sometimes I worry about how empty our home will feel without her, but I'm sure we still have years left, so I push the thought aside.

How many cats you have?

After our Mo got attacked I have been sort of frightened of dogs. So I keep my cat Mia inside. She used to like to walk outside

pretty gurl

kitteh has hungers

One. I have one that I adopted just before I and my girlfriend met. We were going to adopt a kitten but it died from a dog attack while we were fostering it. Mine is a black cat I adopted that was a stray. We have a thing for black cats now. And generally anything cat

I brush her everyday and put a lot of thought into what she eats. A lot of people think it's weird but I really am a cat person. Horse people are weird

Send halp

Black cats are the best

So sweet. I always wanted a white cat.

Awww. Mine doesn't go in boxes. She's really territorial and hates other cats and most people. But she's super affectionate with me.

I know it's weird to be this into cats, but I have such a strong bond with mine, and bond with people by talking about their pets.

She's been a little camera whore since she was a kitten. Always all up in the photos.

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums nigger.

She's been all about boxes since I brought her home.
Got her from a shelter. When she was a kitten apparently the people clipped her lip so her fangs would grow over. They did surgery and fixed it but they had her quarantined form the other kittens cause she was really hostile. Grew up to be a sweetheart though.

nothin strangfe about it m8, i find people who DON'T love cats strange

Hey no need for that. This is a cat thread

Later my fellow pussy lovers

Introducing Mia to her baby brother

"dis mine"

She was afraid of him. Lol

afraid to get pimp-pawed

She hates other cats. Especially ones that try to get close to me. I've had her attack other cats that try to sit on my lap. Totally jealous. Also the basement floor I live in is her domain.

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

I always think it's crazy how unique everyone is when you think of their everyday lives in written form. We're all eccentrics

Thread almost dead. Nice to see Into Your lives and show you parts of mine.