Get ready, because it's happening

It seems clear to me that Trump is about to select Sarah Palin as his VP/runningmate. She was given a raw deal by the lamestream media in 2008, and deserves a chance to stick it to them and John McCain with a victory in 2016. She will help neutralize Hillary's advantage in the woman vote.

This is big news, Sup Forums. Get fucking ready for the ticket of the century. TRUMP/PALIN 2016.

No, she was a mistake then and would be now. Daughter is a trianwreck she named her son after a math class he'll never be able to take. Bad choice!

Needed a semi-colon. Poor Trig.

Negro, if he picked Palin it would be true he ran just to ensure a Hilary victory

If he has her as a running mate he may as well quit now.

I like Trump but I don't want that dumb cunt anywhere near the presidency.

Sarah Palin will never be on a national ticket again.

If Trump chooses Palin as his running mate it really is over. The Trump Train will have stumped itself into braking full stop.

>clear to me
Stopped reading.

Trump is too obsessed with winning to pick someone like Palin. I don't think it'll happen. He doesn't look at people the same way as you and I.

You're a dumb bastard.

Trump's giving her lip service because she's been nice and backed him fairly early. He cares about his people because he has the best people!

Listen, he's just giving her a boost for backing him. She's good people but she shouldn't be 2nd in line to Presidency. She probably cost McCain the election in 2008.

Honestly it doesn't matter who he picks, people just want to vote TRUMP, period.

Thinking he would pick a running mate that already failed is just full blown retarded though.

straight savage son

ITT: people who don't pay attention to Trump's many interviews
Trump has said over-and-over that he wants a VP who can work with Congress to get the right legislation through. He doesn't want another "outsider", he doesn't want a big personality, he just wants someone with great legislative experience.

He could pick Elizabeth Warren and get millions more votes.
He could pick Megyn Kelly and get millions more votes.
He could pick his daughter and get millions more votes.
None of these are acceptable VP choices. If anyone remotely thinks Palin is a decent VP choice, they are fucking clinically insane or are actual false flagging commies.

hes gonna pick Joni Ernest

Newt

Nobody would assassinate Trump because Palin is even worse...

i would smooch her butthole

Liesx1000000000000

I like Palin. I don't really want her as VP though. Maybe she could be involved somewhere in the administration but not VP. Not a deal breaker, I just don't know if she would be electable.

Shill

>Trump gets assassinated
>Palin becomes president

This is what he needs to do though so he doesn't get offed by some leftist sonofabitch.

Why the fuck would he do that? Regardless of whether or not she's a good candidate Trump would be hurting himself by bringing back the past like that.

Nope, this will be his VP. You heard it from me first, folks.

stop

he said a washington person
so
no

Literally who?

What's her energy level?

Does the Constitution prevent you from naming yourself as VP?

THIS is happening.

Trust me.

My "friend" works high up in the New Mex State Gov and he confirmed this is close to a lock.

From a strictly strategic standpoint, it would be stupid to put Palin on the ticket. She's a massive liability and is only popular among a portion of the Republican party and even less well liked among the rest of the public.

Its newt gringich

I'll vote for some retarded libertarian candidate before I vote for that dipshit.

Palin VP

NO VOTE

Screencap this:

He will pick Chris Christy

Not sure how I feel about it, but he's dropped very subtle clues and this is my conclusion.

who is this fox?

> she was given a raw deal

Please leave, please cleatus

LOL

Trump / Trump is the only ticket i'd vote for. let it be his son, wife or daughter

Don't know if she would bring in more voters but Trump definitely wouldn't get JFK'd with her as VP. She is basically a bullet proof vest for Trump.

>He could pick his daughter and get millions more votes.
That could actually really work in his favour.

She's just had a baby though, so I doubt he woud. She is a lawyer though isn't she?

Good choice.

Hes going to pick a neocon wp
1000%

Trump would throw away the election if he did that.

I know there are a lot of shills who say

>"TRUMP DID X?!?! I AM OUT. I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSLE"

but if he picks Palin I am out. I am just now getting more comfortable explaining to my friends why I support trump, and since they are so assblasted about bernie, I may be able to get them onboard with the Don. Nominating Palin now would be a huge mistake. If that happens I just won't vote at all T B H.

She'll fuck up his campaign faster than a bullet could fuck up his head.

>tfw King Don and Prince Barron

He says and rightly so, that other than not being afraid the establishment will kill him to get the VP he wants someone who knows the government and can work with congress.

No