/bundes/liga

Holy bundesliga edition
- Xabi Alonso retires
- Tuchel still believes in Emre Mor
- Reminder that video replay will be used by referees from next season onwards

Bundesliga
Leverkusen 1-1 Bremen (7'Volland 1-0 79'Pizarro 1-1)
Hertha - Dortmund (15:30)
Darmstadt - Mainz (15:30)
Leipzig - Wolfsburg (15:30)
Freiburg - Hoffenheim (15:30)
Bayern - Frankfurt (15:30)
Ingolstadt - Köln (18:30)

2. Bundesliga
Hannover - 1860 (13:00)
Kickers - Dynamo (13:00)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomnash.eu/gomez-button.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DYNAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HÖÖÖHHHÖÖÖÖHÖÖ

>25 posts early

good midday, bundesu~

why are the dynamo teams i read about skinhead/fascists? Read a bit about dynamo berlin yesterday and they basically seemed like the german millwall.

Found it especially ironic that the club was deeply tied to the commies in east germany, but now skinheads love the club. how did that happen?

WIR LIEBEN UNSER LAND ABER WIR HASSEN DIESEN STAAT

GOOOODDDD MORRRRNNINNNNGGGG!!

Just got up, now going grocery shopping. Need some beers and pizza. Or I'll juts make noodles for a change.

Yesterday's game was top banter. Hopefully Leipzig delivers.

I don't like this James to Bayern business one bit.

james milner?

Das grösste Judenschwein ist Simon Wiesenthal!

james rodriguinho?

James Rodríguez of Real Madrid and Colombia.

Which is the whitest team in the bundes? I dont want to support some niggers and kanacks

Hello. When the 2. BL games start everything is still possible on this Saturday. People are calm and confident. Compare it to the Bundesliga match that starts 18:30. Half of all supporters are unhappy because their team disappointed. People are angry because they spent their time in front of the TV instead of going for a nice little walk in the sun. The most disgusting timezone of the football day. So let's enjoy this moment. When everything is still possible.

RB

go away with your autist shit you dumb triptard

sorry lads wrong tab

>trb cancer
please leave mate not even kidding

>Heynckes was also one of the best players
I had no idea

Well said my friend.

I AM ALREADY MAD AS FUCJ

moin

Hertha - Dortmund 0-3
Darmstadt - Mainz 1-1
Leipzig - Wolfsburg 3-1
Freiburg - Hoffenheim 1-0
Bayern - Frankfurt 4-1
Ingolstadt - Köln 1-2 (birthday goat scored the winner)

DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO DYNAMO

these games being streamed anywhere? any 1860 fans who can say how gytkjær has been?

No. /bundes/ games on weekends are usually never streames due to a lack of interest.

I was talking about 2. Bundes

got the bayern and ingolstad games being shown on tv here, but wanted to see 1860 play since they recently bought my club's top scorer and i always find some perverse pleasure in watching our system babbies crash and burn

HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK HARNIK

reddit soccerstreams might have something

SSV Jahn Regensburg in Köln

they should be died

Hey m8, hows it going?

they're playing fortuna colon zis week?

they're standing at the ugliest part of the Rheinufer.

Why doesn't the water fall out?

>those bits of hair that your clipper wont clip

hello

Yes hello

DÜ DÜ DÜ

good post

Pretty good, but the away games are always so fucking far away
Only played in Köln once before, so no idea where it is pretty

>würzburg now losing every game after starting out so strong in 2nd bl

shits not fair

>i-it gets better I swear
Köln is ugly as sin, just accept it

>be a team from Wüzrburg
>make a bar from Sylt your main sponsor
they sort of deserve it

happens to a lot of new teams, they start with a hype, but the hype fades away
they won't get relegated though and building up consistency is very important

i still don't get everyone from würzburg now suddenly loves football, most people i know from there didn't give a fuck till last year

Never said that it's a beautiful city. But it has its "beautiful" spots and a few of them are near the rhine.

Have a pic for the half time

will Schlechtzig finally go down?

Looked up Wùrzburg on google maps and have the following thoughts:
It has a river going through it and a relatively big forest right on the outskirts.
This is good.

It is *very* far away from the ocean. This is quite bad. It is also far from the mountains. This can be good or bad, but since it is so far from the ocean I would say that mountains at least would have provided scenery, so in Würzburg's case it is bad.

The city itself looks okay. There are a couple of decent parks and a castle. It looks like the riverfront isn't being used in an optimal way.

not gonna watch any bundes today again btw

no one gives a fuck about your opinion you nut

>It has a river going through it
most european cities have that

>autismark

you should review a new cities based off google maps every day!

you're drunk go away

you're weird, but since there is nothing else to talk about:
It has a fortress looking over the city which looks cool from the city, but imo the fortress itself isn't that cool once you're there

>Zum Abschluss seiner aktiven Sportkarriere spielte er (Manni Burgsmüller) noch sechs Jahre American Football.

wow

>but imo the fortress itself isn't that cool once you're there

isnt that the case with almost everything once you've seen it a couple times?

Simulcast Acestream: 89e9acc44f6318231ac796883cfbd17b983026f2

time for a quick mittags schlafi

>Tuchel still believes in Emre Mor

Why wouldnt he?

He had some amazing games and important assists. The kid has delivered more than Sanches, yet has bigger competition. Give him time.

rest well schlafmütze

everything but tits

>The kid has delivered more than Sanches
I don't think so

Is this supposed to be funny?

everything but this

autism

>autism
Go ahead and ask Shia Labeouf how he feels about your so called "autism".

I chuckled

where are all the customers, consumers and shareholders?????????????????

here

reporting in

Please leave.

customer was actually funny when it was fresh
shareholder was a shitty knock-off already
now consumer is simply embarrassing

Blaypzig here

>t. mad consumer

Ayy here we go again

>thread on autosage

Spotted the RedBull consumer.

xd

good

Can someone spoonfeed me a good simulcast stream?

fucking hell shirley...

Shirley please

Dumb plastic fan.

fuck off tobi

For fucks sake Schürrle, pass to Obama you blind cunt.

Non auto-sage edition.

>When Freiburg-Hoffenheim is being hyped up as the "baden-derby"

^^

for what purpose?

fuck off

Christcucks BTFO

I expected BvB to be tired from raping Benefica. I guess this will be a good match after all. Hertha are barely holding it together hoping for some counterattacks.

plans for the weekend denmark?

they will get tired after ~ 20 minutes

GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ

Tuchel rotated for once.

>dead bull

>Freiburg with 11 germans on the pitch

Are they Nazi ?

tomnash.eu/gomez-button.html

it's time lads

where are you watching the game?

is there a better place than stadium live?