How would you fuck her?

How would you fuck her?

Incorrectly fill out her tax returns so the IRS audits the piss out of her.

Yes.

But how

With my penis.

moar!

Tell me all about it ;)

I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole

I'd fuck her roughly forcefully up the ass.

shut up you fucking weirdo

Intercourse will occur.
Perhaps even impregnation.

I'd find a way to get her deported.

Tell me all about it ;)

I'd put my dick in her pooper, move it around a bit and eventually stop
>what more do you want?

I'd find her alone and shove her to the ground and put my weight down upon her. Then I'd slide down her panties as she tries to stop me.As she begs me to get off her I'd ready my cock and feel up her sweet ass cheeks before shoving my throbbing hard cock in her ass and ravaging it as she cries and moans. I'd hold her wrists down as I roughly pounder her ass and savoured as he asscheeks pressed to my hips as my cock plunged into her. Slowly but surely she would submit to me.

And then?

Well and often? Am i doing this right?

I'd bring her to her knees and slowly force my cock into her mouth and have her deepthroat me. Then I'd roughly fuck her throat till I was about to cum then I'd pull back and hold her mouth shut around the tip as I filled her mouth with cum and got a sweet taste before she swallowed and gasped for breath.

Hot as fuck, keep on going ;)

Like my women fuck men with 3 years of a shitty marriage and a divorce where the one who doesn't work gets the money and the kids

bump

I'd take her back to my place where I'd chain her to the bed and have her to myself where I could ravage her ass as I pleased and feel up those sweet tits of hers. I'd have her beg me to stop every day as I forced her to take my long hard throbbing cock in every hole she has. Until she loses the will to escape and becomes my personal cum slut. When I come in she will drop her her knees, open her mouth and take me inside her mouth so she can suck me dry. Then I'd invite you over to watch her take it.

Oh I'll watch, that's for sure. Keep on going on how you'd use Shu

I'd bend her over and slowly work my big cock into her tight pussy. I can imagine she'd need some force to make it in. But she'd love my big cock and with alittle lube and a good wet pussy she'd be ready for a rough fucking to loosen her up. I really would love to fuck her. She'd be fun af to use.

Tell me more about you fucking Shu ;)

Love that smile. She'd be just like that before she sucks me off

Tell me all about her sucking you off ;)

thats my TA

in her vagina with my dick

Ever though about fucking her? ;)

i would put my penis inside of her vagina then take it out then apologize

bump

I'd look into her eyes as I slid my cock over her lips and into her wet warm mouth. I'd slowly slide inside and savour her warm tongue against my throbbing cock. I'd slowly slide back out and then in again slowly getting faster and deeper until she pulls back gagging and I pull her head forward shoving my cock deep down her throat slapping my balls against her chin. Then I roughly fuck her mouth as she struggles. I can't stop myself and I empty my load down her throat as I look into her eyes. She is mine and she will want no other cock but mine.

got more in sneakers for us to degrade?

this is hot af you gotta get us more of her with her hair like that.

TA?

with my dick

Fucking bravo for originality.

Keep on going

How would you degrade her?

any good selfies for cum tributes?

gotta get us some with her hair down cuz would love to hold it from the back

Check above

How would you use her with her hair like that?

Oh I will,but curious who is she?

user plz get dinstagram for chrome and reget this in hd off insta which is what that extension does.

plz save us anymore with long hair.

dammmmmmmm

Someone I know ;)

How are you gonna use her?

I agree, I'd have loved to rip a hole in her dress and fuck her through it out back after that shoot.

nwwd moew in that see through ish brah, that is too fuzzy

Tell me all about it ;)

Family or someone you met? That would help me with ideas

Give a weird ass fiscal year too on her first filing so that she is fucked for life.

Someone I met

She's cute as fuck, what happened OP? Did she break your heart?

;)

Nice, love that last pic of her. Would love t have her alone on a boat for some fun. Can't stop thinking of what a butt slut she could be. I'd be fucking her ass nonstop. Hope you can get a look at her bare ass sometime.

lets see the good stuff

Tell me all about it ;)

What's with all the bananas?

Guess she has a thing for bananas ;)

anymore of her from this or less blurry love that look on girls wanna jizz on those glasses hard.

I'd love to get her held down in the bottom of the boat and yank down her panties. She has never taken it in the ass and she doesn't want it,but I persist. I hold her down and press my cock to her asshole as those soft cheeks run up against me. I push into her buy she pushes me back. She holds me and disrupts me for afew mins but she loses strengh and even as she pushes back I slowly force my way down and the tip of my cock penetrates her asshole. She gasps for breath and says no again and again. I keep pushing and slowly she keeps weakening and I lower deeper into her ass and her soft bubbly ass cheeks press against me more and more as I dig deeper. Finally she gives out breathless and powerless and I take what I want. I begin to pillage her ass for all its worth and roughly fuck her. Her asscheeks slapping against me as I plunge in and out balls deep into her sweet butt as she lays facedown powerless.

Tell me how you'd get to the point of jizzing ;)

Keep going I love it ;)

nice find bro can you get the other less blurry or more with her in sunglasses?

that face needs cum covered glasses!

Slowly. Over a long period of time. She wouldn't even know I was there until years later when her gynecologist finds my dried out husk in her old dusty cooter.

Tell me how you'd get to that point ;)

more like this user, i want to pin her to that couch to start doing mroe.

Tell me all about it

i'd exterminate the world rice supply

bump

any good front shots to picture inseminating her?

Tell me all about it ;)

I want to take her socks off and start sucking her toes

plz say you can find some with sunglasses on user.... so want to bury in semen

gotta be more of her in that skirt to violate her

Youre from canada arent you

I'd lift her skirt up and fuck her while she's laying down

No sunglasses sorry

Tell me all about violating her ;)

dang thanks checking kind user, next time searching through albums if see any plz save.

would be great for cock tributes.

mah nigga !!! would love bending her over in that skirt on that railing did she take more from this?

hottest outfit yet watching her on her knees in that would be top notch

Tell me all about fucking her over the railing ;)

What is she gonna do on her knees ;)

Oh wait youre from the other thread arent you.

I found the origin guys, u guys want the info on her?

holy fuck they keep getting hotter, would take her over that railing drilling her while screaming.

what other thread? just got here and those are different people? just an insta link or vsco if got it tho to get the hd versions.

in that skirt would love holding it over head, dam that is hot.

Then?

I know this girl lmao

nice find user would love to hold her head while fucking that face of hers!!!

thansk for the skirt set if have more, would slide right in with ehr just like that.

Sideways, of course.

Tell me exactly how ;)

And then?

U know what, i was gonna dox, but just wanted to tell you be careful, i was able to track this

But youre cool so youre in the green, keep the job up

Trace it to me? Or to her?

any of her facing up from these perfect to stand over her and jizz on her

Id eat a bowl of vanilla pudding out of a young puerto rican boy's butthole while watching her eat beans out of a can but they are way too hot

Dont mind that, just dont post the pics that are used as profiles and try to clean the exif, and youre safe. Have fun