Best place to hide things indoors . Plz help

Best place to hide things indoors . Plz help

up ur ass, faggot

In the toilet water tank.

Tape to the bottom of your bed also don't be a faggot

Depends on the size of the thing (diamonds? documents? guns?) and who will be searching (thieves? police? mom?). Generally, places they will not look. Maybe in a bag inside the flour bin, or behind the wallboard around an electrical outlet.

just put that shit in your closet or in cabinet/box

Thanks mang good idea . alsomill try not to be fag lol

Under the matress? Under some papers or bags? Clothes shelf? Lots of places

Windowsill.

I got shit found in my closet before . To be exact I hid it on the top of the closet roller track thing and it got found when closet was opened

On the coffee table

Inside a wall outlet

In the air ducts under the register. That was my go-to for hiding drugs and fireworks from my mom. Even cops wouldn't check there.

I need to hide something size of shoe box . Bed is good idea but I think it's kinda burnt . I was also thinking inside a vent mite be good

Thanks man good idea

If you have a trash bin take the bag out put the item in the bottom and put an empty bag in, then leave the bag empty so they don't feel the need to dump the trash and look through it, you can cut a hole in your bed and hide stuff inside, if you have drop ceiling put stuff up there, also spread things out that way if one thing is found you still have some things

Whatchu hiding if you don't mind?

Worst case is da fuzz so it needs to be safe spot

If it's the cops your kinda fucked

I dont mind man I'm hiding my weed stash as well as a bong

drill a hole in the top of your bedroom door. also, unscrew your power outlet covers and stash your weed in them.

My dildo, don't want my parents to find it and think I'm gay.

Thats worst case say "roomate" finds my shit and wants to call up fuzz. I just need it be good enough for average joe to not notice

Lol funny you could just hide that in ur mom's dresser/drawer

Stay in school

My used condoms. I like the way they smell

>Cut a hole in the carpet in your closet
>Inside the expansion port on your console/inside computer
>Inside the pocket on a winter coat in your closet
>Taped to the upper inside part of your closet door
>Make the books on your shelf flush with each other, hide your dope behind them
>Drill a small hole in your cranial cavity, drop the dope inside, use a hot glue gun to reseal it so no one notices
>Inside an old pair of shoes
>Under furniture that doesn't move (like a book shelf)
>Wall outlets are indeed excellent places
>If it is at night, you can possibly sneak a small baggie inside your mom's vagina while she is sleeping
>A drug task dog may find some of these

That's all I can think of right now but I may post later if I think of new ideas.

Two of these are confirmed

Its simple, hide it where no one would look. I have stereo shit every where and it all works but i hide my stash inside one small thing wired to it all where no one would look. But dogs smell. Remember that

op confirmed nigger

If you really want to get crazy take an old disk drive for a pc, open it take everything out just leaving the shell and the front intact, then hide everything you need to hide in it and insert it into a desktop, no one would think to open a disk drive on someone else's computer

buy a guitar amp or big box speaker and put shit in it

Seems like one of these would solve the issue then

i know stuff about construction, but you will have to post pictures for me to point out places you can exploit.
do you have base boards?
what kind of boxes/outlets do you have in your walls?
what kind of light do you have in the room?
is the kitchen an option? because cabinets (new, not old) have tons of wasted space hidden.

Thanks Sup Forumsros and fags I got enough to get what I need done