Wow, Brazil! What went wrong?!

Wow, Brazil! What went wrong?!

Cool inverted tooney!

Black Brazilians make up 7.61% of the total population but for ages zero to four they only make up 4.52%. Something's got to give!

The whites are actually taking over Brazil and make up half the population.

>whites
no such thing here

Portuguese idiots decided not to pick their own sugar so they imported tons of niggers to do it for them. That's what happened.

I've seen lots of pictures that say otherwise.

Cherry picking white enclaves, if you want to see the average brazilian look at mass transportation photos, not some high class people or some white enclave in the countryside.

>complains about cherry picking white enclaves
>shows a regional public transport photo and claims that it represents all brazilians
Nice one.

looks like the population of most major cities in the US or Europe

Never said mongrels represent all brazilians, but they are the majority, there's no way you can prove otherwise.

You need to take your Chimarrão, pia.

it depends alot of the region

>not realizing that South America has a completely different metric for what constitutes European or white
>thinking because you're 60% of European descent you're white and European
you're an indio or a nigger at that point.

Mulatto + Black -> Mulatto child
Brazil isn't getting any whiter, the "pure" races are just being diluted.

This just proves my point, our population are heavily mixed, those who self declare themselves as white do so simply because they happen to have a white skin. Pure white people in here do exist but they are a minority, just like pure black people, most black people have a lot of white european admixture. Pure blacks are mostly quilombolas or african-haitian first generation immigrants.

>Northeast
>58% European
>not 99% African

You can 'whitewash' after a few generations, see Neymar's son for example, kid ended up having white skin and features because the lil mulatto banged a (suprise surprise) attractive white female.

In Brazil, having white skin and white features = being white. There is no such thing as 1 drop rule down here, I've personally seen some mongrel neo-nazis, it's very entertaining to say the least, that's how things works down here.

neymar isnt the father

>being this mad

He's a mulatto, banged a white chick, this is his kid, he have white skin and blonde hair which is enough to label him as a white person here in Brazil.
You can clearly see that he is not pure white, the african features are there.
I guess he needs one more generation of whitewashing.

He's ugly as fuck damn

they kill eachother

its normal for kids to be born blonde here and then their hair become black or brown around 5 years old

Shit eye color

Black brazilians killing black brazilians.

Its whitey fault!!!!

I know, that happened to me. I used to have bright blonde hair when I was a kid, now my hair is brown and is much more thick than it used to be.

>Son comes out looking white
is there really a worse fate for a black man

Can I have David luiz? He seems like a cool dude to hang out with.

>Black Brazilians make up 7.61% of the total population
Don't Brazilians have like 30+ terms for skin color?

That means you're a nigger

TRANSLATION:
>There's no racism in Brazil, death just prefers darker skin...
>Iraq War 132,000 killed from 2003 to 2011 (8 years)
>Brazil War 272,422 blacks killed from 2002 to 2010 (8 years)
>only the right choice with end racism in Brazil.
>Black homicide rate increased 5.6% in 8 years, while for whites it fell 24.8%, according to the Brazilian Center of Latin American Studies.

>Black homicide rate increased 5.6% in 8 years, while for whites it fell 24.8%, according to the Brazilian Center of Latin American Studies.
we need to improve

fuck off neymar, you are a cuck

Indeed, just like the majority of brazilians I am a race mixed mongrel who ended up having a light skin tone, so I'm considered "white" for brazilian standards, but not white enough for Sup Forums or stormfront, not that I care for such a trivial thing. I'd rather be a race mixed mongrel than a pure white who happens to have a inherited inclination to cancer, diabetes, heart conditions, etc.

HUE

SATURATION

WHITENESS

You know what's great, the specific metrics Brazilian mongrels use to determine who's """""white""""" will be the exact same methodology used hybrid mongrel race of the interracial, globalized future world.

I cannot wait. Fuck white people.

Why are you telling me bad stuff about white people

I'm not white either i'm Lebanese

>implying it was ever right

not true, alot of south cities have majority pure european people, because their immigration was relatively recent (past century) and the immigration population overwhelmed the natives pardos and blacks.

> implying...

JEWS DON'T DIE ENOUGH! WHATS UP WITH THAT!?

i guess living in a shanty ghetto and proliferating crime instead of solving the issues has a cumulative effect.

god nigger hands are so disgusting to look at

>I'd rather be a race mixed mongrel than a pure white who happens to have a inherited inclination to cancer, diabetes, heart conditions, etc.
complete with a lower intelligence, mental issues because you are a half breed, lower life expectancy, etc....

Lebaneses are top tier people, I have absolutelly nothing against them except that you guys make terrible politicians. São Paulo have a strange hard on for levantine people.

Alckmin, Haddad, Kassab, Maluf and the list goes on...

I met Maluf twice because my father knows him because of his job

Thats why I especifically mentioned the enclaves in the countryside that have a lower general population (with a high density of pure white people), higher standard of living and (unsurprisingly) less crime. If you go to a major city like Porto Alegre it's pratically the same as being in downtown São Paulo, mongrels everywhere, widespread violence, high rentals and real state prices, traffic, etc etc.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a city boy, I envy the life of people in the countryside.

Not true in my case, can't say the same about the majority though, they seem to fit in your stereotype, I'll give you that.

Hate to admit it, but that fucker did more for São Paulo than all of the actual mayors and governors combined, if he wasn't a greedy bastard he would be the GOAT politician.

Sampa is safer and has better living standards than Porto Alegre actually

Common language has 6 terms, "branco" (white), "moreno" (tanned) and "pardo" (brown) (synonyms), "preto" (black) and "negro" (black) (synonyms) and "amarelo" (yellow).

The census has 4, "branco", "pardo", and "preto". Dishonest propagandists selectively use "negro" as "only black" and "all nonwhites" and that's how you get numbers like "only 7% of the population is black but 60% of all criminals are black" (when the truth is "54% of the population is black and brown and 60% of criminals are black and brown").

I know, Porto Alegre is quite bad lately with all that widespread violence in the ghettos, it's the unfortunate destiny of every major city, once the industrial blob explodes the place turns into a shithole, just see what happened to Curitiba and the neighboring cities, Curitiba used to be the best place to live not too long ago.

>The census has 4, "branco", "pardo", and "preto".
Aw shit.

And "amarelo", as well as indigenous/native, but it's not a colour.