Need a quick and painless way of suicide, already planning on hanging myself tonight, ny other ideas

need a quick and painless way of suicide, already planning on hanging myself tonight, ny other ideas

Pls dont do it

stream yourself doing it

clean your room

Don't do it. Sup Forums needs you.

Only painless way is shooting yourself in the head.

If you mess up though you can make yourself a vegetable it happens allot

Be sure to shoot yourself in the mouth, aiming for the brainstem. Anywhere else risks living, which is worse than death in ur situation, but I'd consider not doing it if possible.

Not really. You can only kill yourself once. Plan it right.

It does not.

Have sex, take a drink, then grab this.
You want quick and painless? Fat chance, lardass. Like it or not, this is the closest thing to what you want.

Haven't you heard of re-spawning?
> dumbfuck

Oh right my bad.

>need a quick and painless way of suicide, already planning on hanging myself tonight, ny other ideas

This is posted a hundred times a week. How did you miss all those other threads?

Something is seriously wrong with that list

Make an exit bag, and buy a tank of helium.

Go try to assassinate Kim Jung Un. Should be a pretty good challenge and you'll have a 99.99% chance of dying.

What?

Why not dotard drumpf instead. XD

2 minutes to die from a shotgun to the head? 20 minutes after getting hit by a train?

Maybe thats the time after your hearth stop beating/ time to die from internal bleeding after getting hit. Honestly not a suicide expert.

Kill as many niggers as you can and then shoot yourself

But then again why is setting fire to self takes 3x more time. Well it's different type of damage but still you shouldn't trust random anons.

Chlorine gas. When the cops find u they'll think isis did that shit. Then it'll go on the news and you'll bamboozle the whole country. Everyone on Sup Forums tho will know u as that fag who actually managed to kill himself with chlorine fucking gas

When they kill in europe nobody fucking cares

He said quick and painless. He would likely get caught which would lead to Rocket Man challenging him to a sword fight which OP would have to accept. When that happens his chances of dying by sword are 100% and that ain't quick nor painless.

Don't hang yourself it's painful as shit

Jump off a high place. It make take some commitment (pun intended) but it's better than hanging yourself.

>why is setting fire to self takes 3x more time
...bcoz it often fails to kill, and the victim
eventually dies from opportunistic infection.