What are you doing with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXZcJojTucg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not enough

I'm not even sure at this point tbh

figuring things out
sloooooooooooooooooowly

Enduring. Also finishing off the last five episodes of the Vietnam war documentary.

Not enough.

we're on 4 chan, what do you think?
nothing worth anything or of substance
all three of these at the same time

We are the lost generation. Nothing, just waiting for the next Reich..... I miss you Hitler.

doing nothing while internally suffering cause I dont take initiative to do something

Got promoted to management staff of grocery store chain so I have that going for me..

we are the lost of this generation

>tfw secretly hoping Kim jong un pulls some stupid shit and i can go join the service and feel like i have a goal in life

Trying to figure out what matters at this point and what doesn't.

College, more specifically trade school.

I sell knives to people that need knives and some who dont but still want them. Its a pretty good gig and it pays me way better than some hour cuck position.

Working 50hour work weeks going to school full time just got married payed off the house 2 month ago with the rest of our debt expecting my first born in February of next year. I'm 29 years old. Life is okay.

>25
>In a long distance relationship with gorgeous Brit
> Never finished college or stay in any job longer than an year because constantly traveling back and forth
> have child together
> back in states and can't find work
> am a NEAT
>everyone tells me how much of a NEAT I am
> only person who is still supportive of me is girlfriend
> can't just get her to move to states because she's the one with an actual career and steady income.

Suffering user. Suffering

No job, no school, no friends, no family, wasting oxygen i guess

Trying to set a solid foundation for my life so I can MOVE THE FUCK ON !

2nd half soph year of college studying Chem with medical focus and minor in engineering. Getting decent grades, but i gotta bring them up if I want to get accepted to med school.

Everything annoys me, I hate the people I’m at school with, I’m mad at the politics in the US. I just wanna help people man. I’m tempted to completely drop out and go volunteer in Mexico and PR and all these other disasters and do what good I can. Ya feel?

This post did not end how I thought it would.

Everything your doing op. :(

School, currently looking for a better job that gives me more hours, just made a fucking meme page but i doubt it'll get big. Kind of bored all the time.

Getting a phd and being the embodiment of the forever alone meme.

trying to decide. i've hit a crossroads and i'm sick of it already.
>just started college
>absolutely hate it, plus super expensive
>heavily considering to just get welding certified and get a job
>know i'll be unhappy if i don't do the college thing
>know i'll be unhappy if i do the college thing
also not so heavily considering to stop caring and do both on and off, creating TurboUnhappy™
i really don't know what to do. it's been eating me up for fucking months, before i even enrolled.

aside from the actual debate itself, part of why i'm miserable is a just lack any and all passion in life. i would be excited about my studies, but homework and projects, all of which i'm massively behind on, drain any and all good out of it.
i just don't want things hanging over my head anymore. i spent all of highschool behind on work and with deadlines all over the place and constant stress and stifling. and college is the exact same way.
to just have a decent-paying job and be done with it when i get home sounds amazing. obviously it's not freedom since it's wageslavery, but it's more freedom than i've had since summer breaks.
i could always start going back to college part time at some point, right? or would that also end up in TurboUnhappy™?

shoes

nothing and i don't care

dipping my balls in cocian and applying salt to the wound.

Honestly once you get older you realize how short of a time span 3-5 years is to complete the degree. Do it now and get it over with and when it's done it's done. You'll finally be able to eliminate that as a source of stress or thought.

Banging your mom

Waiting to die.

that would be nice, except another part of why i'm so upset being there is because it costs so much.
my family is right on the line where we got almost zero financial aid, yet putting even one kid through college will fucking ruin us. not to mention me two younger siblings.
i'm voluntarily pissing away thousands of my parents' shekels just to be miserable.
by the end of four years, it will be about $60,000. after that, my options will be to either fuck off and do something else kinda-sorta related, or go to grad school and spend another however many years and however many thousands to become either a government slave or a university slave.
i really do love the subject material, it's just being there and having all the deadlines and wasting so much money, plus the career options once i get out, i'm just having trouble seeing a bright future with this.

She is 1000% getting fucking railer by other dudes. Also that kid is bound to start calling someone else daddy in no time.

I grew a large social media account from nothing. I get people writing to me saying my posts give them hope and allow them to do something with their lives they're miserable about. I feel happy knowing the the world is less of a shitty place than yesterday.

eating until my heart explodes

Procrastinating on an assignment.

Jack shit. Also waiting for Gundam Versus to come out and hoping we don't eat a fucking nuke before then.

Being 30 and not doing anything i dreamed of. Not even almost.

During the morning I look for work. After that I game and or drink. Not much else to do. Staying with family til I get on my feet. So pretty much be bored,deink, and hope something changes.

I dunno, I might become an uber driver just to meet people.

I'm bad at making new friends

That actually sounds like a good idea

I think so but I'm also kind of a retard so it might be terrible

not giving a fuck

>be me, 23
>be going to college
>be serving at a restaurant
>be writing a novel
>be exercizing regularly
>have apartment in downtown Vancouver
>have 18 y/o qt 3.14 gf

That's pretty much where I'm at right now, think I'm doing okay.

>elf girls with huge sensitive ears aren't real
i want to fucking die

Enjoying a few weeks off between jobs. I've been missing sleep like crazy but I'm almost adjusted

>be me
>thinking about grad school
>going into nanoengineering
>shy
>horny as hell
>beat my meat 3 or 4 times a day
>never got dick even remotely moist
at least I have /b

this

Right now trying to figure out if I should try to get my head on straight and finish college, or go join the army, try for helicopter pilot, and probably end up in the military police.

I've said for years that I regret not joining the military when dad died. Recently it's been harder and harder to get it out of my head. I'm nowhere near the worst person they've managed to fix, and with a couple months of solid workouts, I could pass the APFT. I just ran two miles in 14:38. I can do this. The SIFT test is what scares me. Two chances to prove you've got what it takes to sit at the controls of an aircraft, and the first time you pass is the only score you get. There's people all over the country trying to beat you for the job, and there are only so many helicopters. I'd want to come out of the service and GI bill myself some civilian flying credentials, go to the Gulf of Mexico for a couple years, and go back to flying medevac.

I could do MP. I'd try to hit the requirements for CIS special agent by the two year minimum if it's at all possible, but the rank restrictions look like they'd fuck that schedule. I'd like to come out of the service and be in a position to make detective in a civilian force in a reasonable time. If I hit the four year mark and I'm close to special agent but not quite there, I'd probably reenlist.

I think it could be a good life. I get in the best shape of my life, get some of my confidence back, my family respects me for the first time in my life, and I can feel good about my job for the first time in years. All with free healthcare, and very very little to worry about besides doing my damn job.

Struggling artist

backed up by my own procastination
>school
>work
>gym
>repeat
family is away so super lonely.
just stuck in a stalling period of my life where everything is too fast for me, but it feels like it's not passing by fast enough.

in a nother country arguing with white americans thet don't like black american, what black americans do

Nothing important

That's awesome! Which one?

youtube.com/watch?v=jXZcJojTucg

I'm 20 btw

Sounds like you'd become friends in the same way that people are friends with their drug dealer. Not really friendship in most cases.

Dude, I'm in a somewhat similar position. I used to love what I went to college for, and then something just happened. I fell behind, felt like I was a fraud, and that my classmates could see through me, and ended up not being able to look my professors in the eye.

I'm down to three credit hours in a STEM field. I'll make decent money, but something's broken and I just can't do it. I just don't know if my life is going to be any fundamentally different than it is now. I'll wake up, work, go home, sleep, and do it again the next day. Sure, I'll make more money, but what's it worth if all there is to spend it on is a bigger house to fill with shit I don't need? I'll just be an older, slower hamster on a faster, shinier wheel.

I just want a motorcycle, a small apartment in either Phoenix or Anchorage (maybe Fairbanks?) and somebody to cook for. How much money does that really take? It just feels so far away, man.

Living in my parents home with my boyfriend while he works, and I live off of disability income while I try to figure out my mind. We're not going any where fast and it's quite discouraging.

Well, right now im biting off chunks of tongue, and spitting into my spiders web, to feed him. Any harmful effects from this? I don't wanna make em sick, because he eats the bugs i don't like.

Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R til the next day, being a greedy loot jew, taking on waves of monolith with some hot garbage I just picked up. Its really all I wanted to do today, so I think I'm doing enough.

Shit, are you me? Expect that i am from Germany and i don't have my own apartment. Doing absolutley the same stuff

kys fag. If girl, fuck you for going on disability

Ah STALKER, the lonliest of the lonly games

I wanna rock

Pics of tongue and chunks!

Don't be mad. Your taxes go to paying off my ability to sit at home and just be a good cumdumpster for my boyfriend. I'm doing my job as a woman

Let me guess, he's on disability too

you're describing it almost perfectly man.
a lot of the upperclassmen in the physics department talk about getting 'done' with it. not really burnt out or bored or tired of it, just over it.
the simple life calls and it calls loud. i get perfectly what you're saying. i'd love to just have a beat up old slav car, a small and kind of shitty yet livable apartment, and someone to cook for (this one really was just nailed, i couldn't think of a better way to paraphrase).
there's no requirement saying that if you make more money you have to be flashy and fake. you can still have the simple, cheap things, and use the rest of the money on actual important stuff, whatever that is to you.

side note, are you actually me? i've been thinking Alaska for a long time too.

better sort of but not really friends than no friends at all though, right?

No, he has a very decent job.

My brother wen't though a similar thing. Went though train school, payed his hard earned $14k.

Turns out he doesn't see enough red to pass an eye exam. An eye exam not done by the right people. While he could get a professional's note ans hopefully squeeze into a small place, he's too discouraged. Now hes back to working for my dad, doing stuff he hates; doesn't even bring up trains anymore. Wanted him to be the better off brother while I learn how to make my words sound appealing so I can possibly make enough for five gumballs. Feels bad man.

Struggling with the last 2 objectives in D3 season 11.
I can't fucking Urzael in 20 seconds without optimizing shadow set. Less annoying, but still without luck yet, I can't torment xiii rift in 4 minutes. I swear, I've been 1 or 2 seconds too slow half a dozen times.

Gonna go smoke a joint.

It's funny you say slav car. I almost wanted to throw in St. Petersburg. Ever watch Life of Boris on youtube? His stuff is comfy as fuck.

The thing about it is that I've already lost focus once. If I get what I thought I wanted, what's to stop it from happening again? I grind at the nine to five for the next big thing, and next thing you know I'm alone at 45, and all the times I could have picked being happy over being lucratively employed have gone the wrong way. I get that money is pretty much happiness if you know how to work with it, but there's got to be a little more to it, right? Maybe it's trying for self improvement. Maybe it's just packing light and running till the wheels fall off. I don't know, man.

As to whether I'm you, well, there was a theory a while ago that we're all a guy named David. That thread was... Less than productive.

Pic related.

non that user, but stop being an ass. Let him discover it by himself, maybe that´s the change he has been waiting to kick him in the balls to make him snap out of his missery.

Missing him.

Sucks bro. I feel kind of bad for him. I'm planes autistic, and when I realize I'm never going to fly anything impressive, it's gonna wreck me.

He could get into that small company and work from there. Once you have a work record in a field, companies tend to look more at that than school. At least that's how it is in STEM.

Pretty much this

just be carefull with that, I´ve been jacking off since grad school when I was alone in the night, and still doing it alone in my job (I´m research chief in an Agrobiotech I+D lab).

Just be carefull, and don´t let anyone tell you that you´re sick. And gf will understand, if you get one.

im in the last year of college in videogame design, if all goes accordingly, next year by now i have my degree.
Ill need to find an internship to finish it (or I will do an asset pack for some game instead wich is not really what i want to do but oh well...).

I may seem happy about it, it's what I always wanted... in the end I know i will just end up living the rest of my days saying "would like fries with that" in some mcdonnalds, im 90% sure nobody will give a shit about my degree and 99% sure I wont find the job I am looking for.

Life of Boris is the best.

i really don't like having to make decisions like this, y'know? i know that having options is a good thing, but having only one feasible option would be so much more simple.
i like the idea of just getting into my car and jalopy-ing around wherever the road leads. using only or mostly cash, finding good places to eat, staying in motels, all that. even if only for a week or two, i feel like it would be a kind of freedom that's so rare today.
but that's nowhere near feasible, unless you're in super good with your boss or between jobs or something. which is pretty much never an option with genuine careers.
that's the problem i take with careers. sure they're stable and pay well, but you're basically locked in. if you stray from that path, you're starting back at square one.

the one class at college that i'm genuinely enjoying is actually elementary russian. that's actually another reason i don't really want to leave. because i'll lose that, and also lose a lot of potential use for it. lots of connections and opportunities in pelmeni-land for STEM, not so much for welding. well, you could probably just go there and get a welding job. but that would just be a complete move, not following anything. the job wouldn't take you there, you'd take the job.

>Once you have a work record in a field, companies tend to look more at that than school.

Fucking hate this, this is the reason why I never got a chance in a company, even with a master in science.

Yeah...no. You're gonna be halfway thru basic and the war will be over. Then you get to experience bureaucracy and PC culture, Army style. Counting the days bruh.

Dude, once North Korea goes down, tensions with China are going through the roof. Russia won't be too happy, but they're distancing themselves from Kim right now, so they probably won't do much about it. Still, though, there will be plenty of sabres left to rattle, and some of them might just see some use.

waiting for my parents to die so i can kms

Oh shit, am I supposed to be doing something with it?

Watching Rick and Morty at the moment...

Dying slowly

waiting to give up on my last few hobbies before I realize life has become a chore and swallow a 12 gauge.

Just waiting for something to happen and going where life is leading me I guess.

When you become a connesiour of suffering you win.

Watching the sunrise, the bright fuck

Doing what I do best. Being an absolute fucking beta. Let me give you the (unwanted) story.
>gf of 4 years wants to meet at park
>have a great time walking and talking as usual
>time to go home
>gf has news first though
>got job offer in Oregon
>literally 2000 miles away
>says she’s taking off in 3 months
>just stay sitting staring blankly ahead for awhile
>don’t know how long it was but after a while a girl walks up to me and asks if I’m alright
>tells me she’s been looking at me staring ahead for the past few minutes
>sits down next to me and starts trying to fucking talk to me
>I’m barely paying attention to a thing she’s saying because of numb empty feeling
>she keeps talking and talking and i just sit there and try to be as polite possible
>finally says she has to go
>gives me her number
>feel bad that i was numb and pretty much ignoring her so text her
>big mistake
>turns out the bitch is only 17 (legal but 7 years younger than me)
>and clingy as fuck
>fast forward to today
>gf that I actually love more than anything else is 3 days away from leaving
>depressed clingy teen just keeps flooding me with texts about how shitty her life is
That’s why losers like me should stay away from women. It’s just not worth all the shit. That being said, how much toilet bowl cleaner and dandruff shampoo do I need to mix to go into the great void? I want my next step in life to be no life at all

slowly turning insane from all the insidious bullshit i've been victim of for over 10 years... made friends with a dude who has been in contact for some reasons with all my childhood bullies and has been defaming and spreading a shitload of false rumors about me, got into contact with my family and fucked my reputation big time

now i've been stalked and harassed for years everywhere i go, i had to quit over 20 jobs in the past 4 years and things are just getting worse, i don't have any friends, no job, on welfare and nothing is ever going to be good for me and i don't know wtf to do because i don't have any money for a lawyer and the police is corrupt as fuck on top of being onto me

i don't even give a fuck if anyone believes what i'm saying but i felt like posting the gist of it

>inb4 schizo

lying sack of shit, how can you work 50 hours and go to school full time at the same time and already have done paying a house at 29?

Plotting my suicide
im 29

Work
Forever Alone
Feels bad man

Bro you sound like you might need some anti psychotics

how so?

you are having delusions

currently staying on the other side of the planet with some girl i met online. Getting kicked out of my house next month a few days after i get back then ill probably drink myself to death