Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>"sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job"
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

>Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Go fuck yourself.

I would bet there are more normal tattooed people than fucked-in-the-head cleanskin people like you.

Not an argument. Care to answer the question?

Well typically it's because they feel the need to be different. Which indicates a lack of genuine originality, people like this gravitate towards other scum bag behaviors to be different.

Historically they have always been scum bags and criminals.

Japan- gangsters
Russia - criminals
Polynesians-wife beating cannibals
Sailors- criminals and white trash

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Depends on the person really? Now that I'm typing this, your point is really obscure.
Is this copypasta? Am I too new?
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

It comes down to intelligence. You'll notice most people that have at least half of functional brain will tend to avoid self damaging archaic practices.

Dr.Matt Taylor, the man in charge of the science being done by the European Space Agency’s Rosetta mission to land on a comet for the first time and hopefully reveal secrets about how life began on Earth

>sitting around like a lonely beta having boners to random people

>calling others "degenerate"

Oookay m8

>The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

What a fucking psuedointellectual you are. You have no idea how evolution works if you think that.

Norwegian Physicists Selda Ekiz

Only time I see people getting butt hurt about tats are straight edged neckbeards who thing that doing anything cool is for assholes, degenerates, scum, and criminals.

I don't have a single tattoo on me nor piercings (anymore) but people wearing ink are cool as long as their personality isn't shit. Stay mad OP.

show me the proof

He says as he posts on Sup Forums. Top bait mate.

WOW. 10/10 would engage in fluid transfer with.

Duygu Ozpolat, a graduate student in developmental biology at Tulane University

Full grown man dans neck beard here. People covered in tatts look trashy as fuck, and lack imagination for covering themselves in an image that they partially define themselves by. Nothing cool about adding a personalised label to oneself.

Paula Zelanko, a chemist at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia

Scott Pitnick, an associate professor at Syracuse University

She has a a tattoo of herself on her shoulder?

Or is this someone else, given the blue eyes? WTF?

I allways thought it was weird how you guys talk about "tattoos" as if that was one thing.
don't you think there's a difference between a guy in the rainforest getting tats because it's part of their culture and somebody getting a super deep sentence from a tylor swift song on their collarbone ?

don't get me wrong a few weeks ago I had this epiphany and totaly knew what you ment but then again I'm heavily tatted my self and most people I know have tattoos themself but the stuff "we" have and the stuff that I think is of poor taste and probably can be used to make assumptions about a person are two different things.
just like indigenous tattoos and tribal dragons are two different things.

Hannah Rosa, a science professor from London

>itt newfags eat some old ass pasta

i think its just a generic "pinup scientist lady". idk but its pretty nice tbh

I think it's very socially responsible of the low class scum to mark themselves clearly, like livestock, so normal people don't mistake them for human beings worthy of respect.

its supposed to be pulp 80's art style of madame curie.

They aren't, but the people who ARE their tattoos are. As in life is all about tattoos.

Oldest bait ever

He can show you the proof once OP proves his claim. One thing at a time.

/thread

I think it's less about tattooed people being asshole so much as you being able to spot something that separates them from everyone else and then notice they are asshole.

Honestly you could replace "Tattoo People" with "Smokers" "Blacks" "Gays" and your your argument would be just as valid. One day you'll learn that everyone is just an asshole.

Ryan Carson CEO of treehouse

go away newfag

tattoo is super cringy

A good portion of the most evil cuntish people on this planet don't have tattoos; politicians. What's your point?

/thread

I hope she has a cute story about how that's a drawing her 8 year old niece did for her.

I would make her wear a sleeve when fucking her so I wouldn't have to look at that and have a torrent of deviant arts flash through my brain killing my boner.

you don't have to worry about it. Since you are a loser judging people about their tattoos while she is a physicists and makes more money in a month then you will in a lifetime.

FYI: Originality isnt really a good argument against tattoos. Nothing is original, not tattoos, not avoiding tattoos, not this thread, not this argument.

The only thing original is the exact permutataion. The exact placement of the tattoos in an otherwise unoriginal sleeve. The exact wording and posting time of each comment in this thread that has already been had and forgotten.

beat me to it.

Nice!!!!

Point out the personal judgement in or It's a shitty tattoo. You know what I say about cool tattoos? That's a cool tattoo. Looks like you're the one judging people over tattoos.

Kevin Federline, CEO of "itz ya boi" records.

But he is clearly early/mid forties, with death metal tattoos. Everyone knows early 90s metalheads are the most intelligent people ever produced and they built the worldwide web, so this is the exception to the rule.

Linux Torvalds, Jon Maddog Hall, and I think Ian Murdock?

That guy though

>Everyone knows early 90s metalheads are the most intelligent people ever produced

lel gotta have that shit tattOOd on me knuckles, so fresh

You're just mad because the tattooed people you see can get chicks more than you, succeed in social aspects better than your beta ass, and aren't spineless cowards like you. Stay mad, OP. It won't help you any better.

inb4 I don't have tattoos. I do plan on getting some soon, but not for a while.