1 reason not to blow my brains out?

1 reason not to blow my brains out?

Im 17, severely depressed, failing highschool and will never contribute to society, nothing in life makes me happy. Only reasons why i havent yet is weed and not wanting to hurt my parents.

Because of that sweet get

Girlfriend of 2 years just left me with best friend

Seriously though, don't do it because as you said, it'll hurt your parents way more than you.

Trips has decreed it.

Lol why don't you go fuck him up?

You could try crying like a pussy

asking myself the same question niBBa

gonna make my own buckshot too and add shrapnel

your life hasn't even begun yet, this is just a hurdle to overcome

It's too messy. Try a drug OD in a tub instead.

>p-p-please Sup Forums im so pathetic i dont know what to do with my life the only thing i can think about is suicidr p-please someone tell me how to be a funcioning human being

Do it faggot no one cares about you.

Why don't you just accept it's shit and just live in it yolo. Also start drink lots of booze

>will never contribute
sounds like a decision

leave Sup Forums, take some time off, find out the things you enjoy, and work towards what you want to do

be like gg allin op
he had a small penis like OP and he didn't care
always be gg

This is me same as fucking op

My dude, you haven't even come halfway through life. Find me a video where the race car driver dies 20 seconds in to the race. Once you do that then...

Damn this is the cringiest post ever.

Yep thats my job ;^)

find an outlet there is something u can enjoy dont be a bitch and rule everything out. maybe music poetry sports acting painting filming ghost busting like find something that interests u and get into it, youre a human you have interests

Fag. 17? Jesus you're a pussy. Get your GED, apply to trade schools, get a job, make money. If you want a woman clean yourself up, take care of the aforementioned stuff and start talking to them.

Theres nothing in life that ive tried so far to make it worth living

Jump off a high place. Guns are not a garunteed death.

because you gotta beat the high score

12g shotgun with lead slugs? Not guaranteed?

youre telling me you dont enjoy anything dude do u listen to music

Legit am 100% a serial killer without the want to murder people

You need someone to talk, not to blow your brain... Grow up !

come on its only 13

You will grow out of this faggotry and shake your head at shame at your past (current) self.

Every one goes through a faggy melodramatic im gonna kms cause my future is bleak stage if they have no real problems.

Everything is about weighing the pros and cons and right now theres so few pros in life that cons drastically outweigh it. So even if i like some things its not enough to rather be alive

I dont have any problems ex was molested so she has a reason to be fucked up. I just literally dont enjoy life even when i have anything i want

You just got dub trips .... So that's pretty cool hey buddy, bad luck is you are 17 and are underage b& so MODS MODS MOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

thats fucking stupid dude do u understand when u kill urself its nothing, enjoy what u can or fade into black and be forgotten id pick the first, dont be such an emo faggot, darkness is cool but so is light

Same way when I was 17. Hasn't changed much for me, but it could for you. If I've learned anything it's that I was an idiot at 17. Seriously, you don't know shit and in a few short years will be a completely different human being.

dubs and I an hero

A so called friend of mine probably did the same thing.
It catches up with them op.

if you don't find happiness in this life you won't find it in your next one

the hottest women on earth will fuck you and all they want is green paper

Get out of your shithole of a mindset and go do something. You won't contribute to society 6 feet under. Try to make the best of what you can while you still have the opportunity to change it

There isnt a next one. Nothing at all is better than unhappiness

hey op do you have a kik or something I could message you on?

That's what I'm saying. Your problems are attitude. You don't want to study and work hard because you think it will lead nowhere. It will. You don't have to pass highschool but you should try, highschool is not the end of life they just try to tell you it is if you fail to scare you and up their graduation rates. You should try only because it does make things a little easier but DO NOT WORRY ABOUT COLLEGE. Go to trade school. You will be making more money much faster and not have massive debts. This means you can get a car, an apartment and someday a house, a woman, some children and a dog named Spot.

If you are still unhappy at that point take out some life insurance, die in an "accident" and know you were at least worth something to someone, even if it was only monetary.

You are 17, retard. Your life has not started yet.

It's because you are fucking 17 faggot, you're a fucking adolescense with your hormones fucked up and your head messing with gay "muh kms" shit.
Just grow up, wait a few years and you're going to regret all this shit, or grow a pair of balls and kill yourself. But wait! You're posting here, trying to get atention, and "give me 1 reason to not kill my self :(" You're not going to do it anyways so fuck you.

Underage mod

of course there is a next one. and many more after that.

Girls love dominance. Find your friend and beat the shit out of him in front of her for talking you girl and then demand to her she come with you. Worth a try, right? Go for it. And then if it doesn't work go back to option A...

Bruh, you're 17.
You've yet to experience the dizzying heights and the insanity causing lows.
Stay around for a little while, let's see how weird things get.

Kys.

seriously if you can't even pass the retard test they call high school these days you're fucking doomed.

suicide.

singles and I an hero

>I'm 17
You answered your own question faggot. You haven't experienced shit
Also underage b&

Literally in the same position. Gonna probably kill myself after homecoming considering it's this weekend. Gonna give all my weed paraphernalia to the guys who use me for smoking, etc. What's the point in living?

happened to me when i was in grade 10. i was depressed/anxious since highschool too. took me like 5 years to really get over her (even when dating someone else). Still think about her now and then to this day, probably important too. But hey, I feel a lot better now (with meds) compared to back then. You'll be okay, get professional help for your depression if you can and you'll gradually feel better.

if dubs, you must stream it

the experience. do you have a kik?

>What's the point in living?
You could live to buy whores.

Youth is fucking wasted on the young, Jesus Christ. If I could be 17 again I'd have a fucking blast and not be an angsty shitbag like you, crying over some melodramatic twat who was fucking your buddy behind your back.

Fuck her, fuck him, fuck you. Go fucking do something with your life. Get the fuck off Sup Forums for starters.

yeah what's yours

Its probably just because im high but u guys convinced me to have a little hope. GJ Sup Forums

rolling

Also I'm a retard and don't know how Sup Forums works but im pretty sure you know I'm the same person in every reply but idk

fuck you cunt kys

You will never attain the 24th level of awareness.

Life is shit but maybe it wont be eventually

How old are you now?

Bro legit get a guitar and just play it. Ever since ive gotten one real shit ive just been happier. You dont need a tutor learn music theory if you dont want to. Tabs are easy as fuck to read and its a great feeling to just learn a couple riffs or songs and jam out. I play atleast an hour a day and honestly it doesnt even feel like 5 min. Even a shitty 100 dollar guitar is enough to make good sounding music

god damet

30, why?

amatorysai

sex with men. also electric kettles

prove that you actually have the gun, or else I'm callin attention whore

do it cunt

Start small man, I was in the same shoes when I was 17. Break all your problems down into smaller easier to deal with problems work through them until you ain't got shit to worry about. Side note, fuck your ex girlfriend and your best friend. Go get some new pussy and new friends.

Gaia Theory

Was kind of surprised by your bitterness.
Usually don't see that unless you're a teenager or hitting your 60s.

I'm in the same boat, except I was kicked out for terroristic threats, and I never had a gf, and i dont have any friends, at least you're not me

>wasting trip for this shit
kys already

Well what do you want to do? Live to do that. No, you don't want to die, and no, you don't have nothing you want. You just think the things you want are not possible. Suicide because you're bored or stressed about the future is the most selfish thing you can do. You'll be dead but your family will spend the rest of their lives wondering what they did that was so bad, or why you didn't come to them if something had happened to you. Scarred for life.

Dont have one, I got what i needed so call me whatever but i was either gonna, 1. Wait til 18
2. Get lucky and get one on Armslist or something.
3. Train

As you said man, its "youth". Everybody's first heartbreak at his age is going to fuck you up somehow. Ofc you'd be doing something different from this kid, you already went through life more than him

I'm 21, Girlfriend of a year and 3 months just left me for someone better I guess... She's 31. She has a little boy who I absolutely adore. And he's only 10 going on 11 and he doesn't really understand when I tell him I love him yet... I want to be his daddy and the sad part is he'll probably never understand just how much I love him (like a son) Now she said i think it's best you weren't in his life. I can handle her leaving me... But that boy is the only thing that makes me happy. I live to hear his little laugh and see his big smile. So i know how you are feeling. But please don't give up ay. There's always someone in the world that has it worse off than you. Think of it that way. Stay Strong

Nobody gives a fuck about electric kettles. They’re overpriced and the temperature control is shoddy at best. I got one once and it fucking leaked all the time when I tried to pour.

>I was kicked out for terroristic threats
Lmao like what?

The only reason I haven't killed myself is weed, pussy & not wanting to hurt my dad.

Because life if short anyway! So, Why make it shorter?!

I made a school shooting joke and I'm still waiting for a court date, it's been 9 months

Also for people who think im an attention whore the reason i posted on here was bc talking to people here who give it straight up is better than a hotline

Because you can't legally own a gun until 18, so blowing your brains out is illegal.

I vote no. Because in the future, there is debauchery. It doesn't always have to be 10's dude. Fives fuck just as good. Its just a little uglier to watch. Theres also thirty years and drugs and music to dig around in, getting thrown out of bars like a wet dog. Theres always that.

'murica

Bros before hoes, not. You’re supposed to get emotionally mangled in high school. That’s what it does best. Get some counseling and your new mission is to find shit that you like and fuck everyone else. Don’t fail school...it’s worth doing. Then you get to get out and go do something away from the fucking demented vampires you share that building with.

lol a group of my friends made a shooting joke and an investigation started on them for several months while i safely dodged it because i decided to play some tf2. cops really are humorless dicks who cant take jokes sadly. good luck on your court case.

There's some diminishing returns once you dip too low, but the lower the number until about a 5 the better they fuck. Exceptions both ways, but ugly girls gotta work harder and can't be holding out.

Also, if you are kill, then who will smoke all that dank kush?

well I got a free one when I renewed my TV license so I use mine quite often. ready for a cuppa in no time lad

dude at least listen to super band dEaTh gRiPs before your death