WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread.
Reply4Reply

bump

Would take right missionary with her ass lifted by a pillow so I she can rest her legs on my shoulders. Let her feel as comfortable as possible. Then I would let left sit on her face and grope right’s tits. Would pound right hard and when I was just about to cum I would pull my cock out and blow my load all over their cute bodies. Wwyd?

Rip her top off and fuck her missionary, then doggy style. Finish on her back.

Fuck her in the ass on that raft

I'd tie up right naked and make her lick left's feet while I fuck her, then i'd blow my load all over left's toes and make right suck all my cum off them and make them make out with all my cum swapping between them.

Rough face fuck on left. Shove my cock all the way down her throat. When I'm ready, I pull out and cum on her face.

destroy her pussy while slapping her ass then cum hardly in her mouth

Would invite all three as the stars of a 50 men gangbang party. Would only let them go when every one of them got at least one double cream pie and got multiple loads on their bodies.

Wwyd for nudes

those lips are obviously PERFECT for sucking my dick, but her face says he needs to be forced. I'd tie her down and fuck her face until she was gagging and drooling, then i'd turn her over, tie her again and fuck her ass but i'd make sure there was more pain than pleasure. eventually, i'd slow down, move to her pussy and finally make her cum, but when she's mid orgasm i'd immediately shove my cock back into her ass and make her scream, this time i wouldn't stop until i cum again, and it takes a while, before i finally pull out and blow my load on her teary red and drooled-on face.

Marta would get no mercy from me. She deserves the works. Spanking, pussy whipping, definitely tied up the entire time, hogtied with her feet in the air. I'd tell her she can either take in her mouth for an entire hour non stop or in the ass but i'll only fuck her for 10 mins. She chooses ass, but I decide to go for an hour anyways since she can't do anything about it. Marta finally gives in and realizes how good it feels in her ass, and i allow her one hand to finger herself so she can finally cum. when i'm ready, i blow my load on her toes and make her lick it up if she's flexible enough.

have one of them rimming me while the other sucks to completion

WWYD

I would fuck her with that same outfit , id fuck her so hard that her tits will start jumping out of her shirt , she would try to grab the wall and lift her ass ,and ill hit her harder just to see her juicy tits bouncing , i would came in her ass and see how the cum flows down her legs as she walks away humillated and dumped like a slut

What about her?
Wwyd to her?

Would strip her completely naked and take her from behind. Pushing her against the planks. After a while the poor thing’s tits would become all red from the rough wood and the flinders she collected.

right in the face and blow my load on her tits. Then left cleans off right with her tongue.

With each reply i'll strip her down

I’d get her back into the water and rip off her bikini and start fingering and fucking her. Once i finish is cum on her face and tits and quickly run away with her bikini leaving her naked and covered in my cum

Take her to a motel room and fuck her in every position I can imagine and finish in her pussy. Then, I set up a sign outside, and charge people $45 to fuck her.

I would do a good and hard ass to mouth session with her. When I cum in her ass I would put a Long drinking straw in her asshole and would force her to drink my cum out of her ass with it. :D

WWYD

I'd cut that shit open and tit fuck her, using her throat to finish afterwords.

I'd find her on a night out, take her to a secluded place and force her to take her dress off and drug her and force her to go back into the club. Then sit closely and watch her dancing around in her little lingerie set then as the night gets later and later watch all the attention she draws until they start swarming her and she gets lost in the middle of all the hands groping at her and ripping at her underwear....
Anyone do leftie?

I'll push her on her face with her ass in the air, tietie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

shirt*

Get her drunk at a rock concert, take her to a cheap motel room, then slip it into her ass raw without assing. fuck both holes back and forth, probably giving her an infection, then finishing in her mouth.

take her to a nice dinner but start playing with her pussy under the table. Get her horny enough to give me head in the bathroom, where she swallows. Take her back to my place fora full night of fucking. Shot my next load on her perky tits.

Play her 50s husband and rape her in her own house.

Take her to the nearest bed and fuck her bareback. Cum inside her and take pictures. Use them to blackmail her into sleeping with me again and again

Roofie left at the club then date rape gangbang her while filming the whole thing. Post it online with links her her facebook porfile.

Oh shit I like that a lot! Would they hurt the poor little thing?

She needs kidnapping on a night out whilst wearing that dress, then tying up infront of her whole family.ill force them to cut her dress off revealing her hot body infront of them slowly. Once done shewill have her legs tied as wide open as physically possible exposing her hole. I'd find the most powerful vibrator and force her to cum infront of them all, her body would fight it but eventually she would cum so hard and feel so disappointed with herself.....while her dad can't help but stare at her dripping pussy wanting more...

I’d walk into the ladies showers when it’s just her (still with swimsuit on) and use the excuse the male showers aren’t working. I’d start showering, making small talk, then I’d ask if she’d mind if I remove my swiping trunks. She says go ahead and I pull them down to reveal my huge cock. I keep washing, minding my own business until next I look at her she’s completely naked too. She’s transfixed on my dick, so I walk toward her and kiss her. She starts pushing my now growing dick against her pussy. Eventually we go into a changing cubicle and fuck for ages. I fuck her in the mouth, pussy and ass, before cumming on her tits.

Would both of them tell to remove their panties and let them repeatedly suck my cock while they finger each other. Whoever’s turn it is, I would push her head against my hip so I throatfuck her balls deep. Their gagging noises only make it worse and let me fuck their heads as fast as I can. I would finally cum on their dresses and their hair, ruining their outfit.

I'd totally make her dance for me, I want to watch her ass grind up and down on my for hours. I wanna spank her ass again and again while she humps and rubs her ass on me

wwyd Sup Forums? I'll post more the more replies I get

MORE?

I would force the left one to lick the right ones ass and pussy while i face fuck the right one and finally cum on her face and glasses.

She begs to get fucked right on there. She should stabilize herself using the handrail and spread her legs. I would rip apart her pants without warning and take her as like a maniac. I would cum right in her ass and let her leave with her butt totally destroyed. Wwyd?

Cuff them and hang them by their arms.

I would take the one of the left first, slowly bringing my fingers around her body before reaching her ass and giving her cheek a nice slap. I would bring her to the floor, and lift one of those nice slender legs over my shoulder and fuck her raw. One of my hands will be over her throat choking her while I pound her. I would flip her around nd pull her hair back so her friend could see the face she makes when she cums on my dick. After that I'll shove her face in the ground and switch holes on her. The louder she screams in pain the harder I push down on her. After I've worn her down, I'll hang her back upside down, and clean my dick using her throat, making sure I get every inch cleaned thoroughly, before strapping a a large vibrator into her while I move onto her friend.

I would take her friend down, and rub my spit covered cock all over her face, before lubricating it with her saliva. The better job she does the less it'll hurt when I bend her over the table and fuck her asshole. I would make sure she can clearly see her friend screaming in pleasure as she experiences non-relenting orgasms from the vibrator. I'll make her get on her knees and promise to take the vibrator out if she worships my cock. I'll let her suck me off while I watch her friend wriggle in pleasure. As she works my cock I'll grab her head and push her down onto her back before mounting her face and fucking her head into the ground.

After 10 minutes of abusing her throat hang her back up. I'd keep my promise and take the vibrator out of her friend and shove it into her instead, while I fuck her friends throat, finishing all over her face.

wwyd?

Wwyd to this whore

Fuck right in the pussy while left sits on her face. I pull out and make left suck me off to completion, while right lays her face beneath left's pussy. I cum all over Left's face, and then shove myself in left's pussy and fuck her for hours while right fingers herself. I let right go, but keep left so I can continue using her. Keep posting her?

Fuck her on the table. Pour that beer over her tits and soak her top while pounding her, and then cum on her face.

This nerdy slut would take my cock between her tits and lick the tip while I fuck them, then id get her on all fours and fuck her throat til I fill it with my cum

Nice

Mom and daughter? Have half a mind to make them forced les

jizz over tits, eat her pussy then eat the turtle, moar of her user!

Handcuff and legcuff; tear off her clothes. Tie up her tits tight. Fuck her pussy and whip her tits hard. When I've come, leave her in a secluded spot ballgagged right but he water so if she squirms she'll fall in.

wwyd to her?

I'd slip a hand down her top and grope her tits before pushing her down on all fours and fucking her from behind. Pull on that braid while railing her and pound her hard enough to make her drop her glasses. Then let her put them back on just before I cum and shoot my load all over them and the rest of her face.

I'd rip her bra off and use it to tie her hands behind her back. Then I'd tit fuck the shit out of her and shoot all over her glasses.
Wwyd?

Make her regret wearing such skimpy bikinis. Strip nude, gag with her bikini bottoms, tie her to a tree on the shore. Whip her pussy and tits until she is bawling through her gag for me to stop. Then fuck her pussy hard.

Wwyd?

i pop her tits out, take her belt off tighten it around her neck, pull down her pants, bend her over and ass fuck her

wwyd?

Sry, i have forgotten my reply. Would masturbate in Front of her and cum on to her titts

Rip her swimsuit off and shove that lollipop in her ass as I fuck her

Yes

more of her user! she'd get fucked, simple but to the point, moar!

Kidnap them both. Strip daughter nude and tie her to a table with a ring gag. Blindfold both. Strip mommy nude and handcuff her; gag her with her daughters panties. Then lead mommy to daughter and get her to mount her face so her pussy is right over daughters mouth. Whip daughter until she starts licking. Once daughter has made mommy cum, take off both their blindfolds.

That is one hot little ass, user. I'd let her spit on my cock once before I forced it inside her and ravaged that little whore.

I'd make left fuck right with a strap on, then fuck them both while they're tied on top of each other.

Mmm yes

god damn.... mooreeeeee

id fuck those titties and splooge all over her freckles

As the realization dawns on them that mommys little girl just ate mommys pussy, is flip mommy over so she is on top of and facing her daughter and tie her to the table too. At this point they'd both be crying and begging for me to stop. Instead, I'd tie a strong vibrator in between their cunts and turn it to high. Then stick a big butt plug in mommys ass and leave them there.

I'd come back after an hour; their clits would be hypersensitive from the vibrator. They're both crying and still cumming uncontrollably. Take daughter off mother and put a big strapon on daughter. Then take out mommys buttplug and force her into daughters strapon. Tie her on top with only enough slack to get assfucked. Whip daughters tits until she starts vigorously fucking mommys ass.

Would stick my dick down that cleavage and fuck her tits just like that.
Just thrust my hard cock down between them and use them like a cocksleeve, and blow my load between her tits and let her walk around with cum in her cleavage.

nice tits, would use them for hours of fun, moar of her user

Wwyd?

Mmm this one would get raped

Which sister/sisters and wwyd?

Put a leash on her and walk her around a bar naked to be humiliated and touched til guys started to fuck her

Take black dress because of those legs, tie her and strip her infront of her friends, probably drug her too just for shits. Force to sniff a few lines of coke and get her off her tits, her friends would be forced to watch her naked body abused by a huge vibrator until she cums so hard! .....
Someone do this chick? Brutal is best

Blonde. Would fuck her from behind and ram her hard, making her ass and thighs jiggle while going balls deep in her.

Oh my god that blonde

Fuck. They're all perfect chubsters.

wwyd to this slut?

No-one??

Daughter and her friend

What little sluts. Strip them both, bend them over a table and tie them to it. Gag with each other's panties. Then duck their asses.

Take her to the beach. Strip her naked. Write "free toy grabs" on her forehead. Make her wall up and down

Face gang bang. Put pics online

anything else? something rougher perhaps

Would pin her down and fuck her hard.
Rip her top off and grab her tits while jamming my cock balls deep in her cunt. Fuck her roughly until I cum, and plant my face in her tits while blowing a huge load deep in her pussy.