Alright, you Sup Forumsuffoons...

Alright, you Sup Forumsuffoons. For the last week I've been jerking to Dissected-chan while sniffing meat I left to rot for a few weeks. I also would pour ice in a bowl, stick my hand in it until it's numb and cold as fuck so it feels like I'm fucking something dead. Or at least that's what I like to imagine. Best fucking orgasms I ever had! Her dissected perfection and the stench of rotten meat make me cum buckets! My question is how do I proceed? I want to fuck a dead girl. Apply for a morgue job? Bribe a worker there? Produce my own corpses? Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/courts-law/revealed-luxury-life-of-woman-accused-of-torture-and-murder-at-hands-of-depraved-paedophile/news-story/a2f4a52b080ecc6fa22b1e526e1208d3
google.hu/search?q=daisy destruction&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIyIzYhrfwyAIVTOBjCh3_uQi9&biw=1424&bih=757&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=RdPIWfSnDayb6ASz5rbQCQ#imgrc=201GOqzEfUpN-M:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

possibly the best troll I've seen

You across the red line that is Sup Forums, you belong in the grand line of Tor my friend. The dead girl fucking is fine that could be kind of cool, but the rest is gross

Lol what’s going on here

Fuck you, faggot. I'm asking for relationship advice here

Just Sup Forums doing Sup Forums things

how did such a young fresh lady die?

I don't know. She's young and fresh alright. Only 19

You posted here earlier stayed on for too damn long

>You posted here earlier
Correct
>stayed on for too damn long
Are you jelly?

Can I get a pic of inside the skull cavity? I always loved the way it looks

There's no pic of that. Sadly

Damn, ok, any other good pics?

let's have some more dissectedchan pics

Similar topic - just heard about this "daisy's destruction" thing. Urban legend, right?

I like how she looks at you, her mouth slightly open

I wonder what that feels like. never seen a dead person irl

Dang, she was pretty

It's actually less dramatic up close

>Produce my own corpses
Beat plans

Very very.

Just go all out Green-River-Killer style.

godspeed to you user. I think I can only handle pics and vids on the net

Post all the pieces you have of the this'll stuff. Link me to a good site

Look up Peter skully

Pierced nips?

isnt the pins and needles as your hand warms up again unbearable?

In pics it's all gore and crap but irl it's more "natural" I guess

Hmmm

that b fucked.

It's not that bad. These pics, the rotting flesh, the cold touch is too much goodness so I don't last very long anyway

Did they ever find the guy who did this to "Alex"?

Holy. Fuck.

Is it sad apart of me wishes to hear a very accurate description? Always curious as to what exactly happens

Richard? It's yuh boyy

You know I can't

Who is Alex? Did I miss something?

The girl in these pics, her name is supposedly Alex and wanted to know if they ever caught the dude that did this

I know, fucking sucks. I just flew through an article and the wiki page.

Some people paying 10k for that video. Must've bee serious shit

There's a video? I didn't know that

Never knew that. I like to call her Famke (girl in Dutch). I don't know if the guy ever got caught.

news.com.au/national/courts-law/revealed-luxury-life-of-woman-accused-of-torture-and-murder-at-hands-of-depraved-paedophile/news-story/a2f4a52b080ecc6fa22b1e526e1208d3

Oh, that dude, yeah it's all messed up. I watched some documentary on it

>triggered

Young Sheldon was pretty amazing. I can only feel sorrow that she never got to witness its glory.

>Young Sheldon
What is that abomination?

DONT 404

I must say, this is some most fucked up shit

you probably don't really want to fuck a corpse, user. just listen to some atrax morgue and jerk off to pics. i read a study that necrophiliacs are attracted to corpses because they want a "non-rejecting partner". have you been rejected in the past? i know that these are just fantasy notions you're entertaining and that you're harmless, much like myself... those feels

cool

Herr Freud, how are you? I had rejections like any other guy, I don't think it's that. Y'know, I really wanna try. I am harmless, no harm in fucking a corpse, is there?

Except for the massive disrespect towards the family and hygienic mess

The family doesn't have to know, so no harm there. Hygienic mess?

i assumed whomever did the autopsy did this...

No, you got the edgy-award yesterday, stop it right now!

Go to a nice wwyd trap thread, why don't you? Why do you even bother replying to an edgy thread like this, you of superior taste?

That's exactly how it happened

I sometimes wonder if people who work with dead bodies do kinky stuff with them.

Never had a doubt

post full set

Why don't you contribute something as well?

rip good thread

All good things come to an end

I never knew any of the details of Peter Skully's videos until this thread. Who has seen them or know more about what he does in them?

What the fuck

Plenty of sources describing it

google.hu/search?q=daisy destruction&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIyIzYhrfwyAIVTOBjCh3_uQi9&biw=1424&bih=757&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=RdPIWfSnDayb6ASz5rbQCQ#imgrc=201GOqzEfUpN-M:

You cunts are to far gone.....Id hate to live with myself if I was like you....fuck knows what happened to you to make you like this but just so you know you are fuckin weird....normal people dont do this shit...get help before you fuck up someone elses life

Kek. How do you fuck up a dead person's life?

cops are probably coming to my house now, thanks

Imagine the woman in those pics is your mother or sister......that shit would be acid on your brain and burn away any morality and trust you have in the average person

It'll be okay. Just put on your cool face

Kek, mate. Tell me more about morality please. Or about necro incest. Both are an intriguing topic

Your first mistake was thinking people weren't monsters in the first place. I mean there are much worse things people could fascinate about fucking.

This thread again?

Necro incest officially approved by quints

I need to stop staying up for days, I meant fantasize

Oh yes Sup Forumsrother. Quality entertainment is here to stay

It would be foolish to try to actually be serious with you on this topic, you already have a defensive smugness in you obviously rhetorical question....the fact that you mentally block out a persons worth in order to satisfy a curiosity is worrying........a man who feeds on his brother is a mad dog and should be dealt the same fate.

I understand but dont share the same damming opinion you have on mans true nature......hands kill and create nighmares but can also build beauty and care for your family, friends and strangers.....you have to choose which wolf inside you to feed

Oh my, you're a delight! And so serious and righteous too. I'd like to have fun with your mother's, sister's, daughter's, girlfriend's (pick one or more) pretty corpse

i've seen it, it's honestly not even that bad

Wow... your attack is quite broad in relation to persons related to me so as to be sure to hit your mark.....your aim and lack of intuition no doubt would be that messy in real life im sure.....look, try not to one day trip and fall on a spoon and bleed out you stupid motherfucker, your mental state needs qualified assistance.

Kys and use your dead hand to get off.

I need assistance alright. A pathologist or a mortician as my wingman

You didn't think this one through, did you?

I think you missed his sarcasm

Post mortem defloration anyone?

Good.

I'm schizoid, forgive me

Keep going

I don't know bunch of pervs here

8 has a board called /sfg/
I'd suggest going there and just going through the threads. We posted some good shit there

always thought she was hot :/

Too much weeb shit. I'm not a weirdo

How about her?

Just don't go to the weeb shit, and avoid the edge.

What's up with him? Also, google irony

that needle through that nipple. nice touch.

Isn't it?

i'm generally against shitskin gore but still would bang.
With who exactly? Lewd user? He doesn't post anymore. Going to give me the board. Or will soon

The bottom half of this meant to go to you