>Minnesota still there in its entirety

>new state capital
>salt lake city
but salt lake city is the capital of utah

>Alabama gone
>St. Louis still exists

I'm Georgia too.
Sylvania here.
I figured I'd fix our state back to the way Oglethorpe intended it to be.
Savannah has a golden dome for a reason.

>Gap on the KY TN border
The fuck? What is there that has you so butthurt

>Minnesota and Mississippi still here
Kill yourself my man.

You don't fix America by cutting loose land.

You fix it by shipping all the niggers to Liberia, and send the spics back to bean town.

>Getting rid of Alabama

The south will rise again shithead

That's Clarksville

>cutting off almost all of cali
Why do you want to cripple our avocado production?

Alabama's what's holding us down you fool.
They're the dead weight

>gay avocados

was SLC not the capitol of Utah?

>just left Savannah area
>moving to ATL in a couple of months

Am I going to get shot f a m?

>Alabama gone

Fuck you Mississippi

>Charleston is the capital of both SC and WV
Nice going faggot, might as well have made Salem the capital of MA.

What's wrong with Springfield?
I honestly just chose a random city since I deleted little Dublin

No fucking way, Sylvania is my family's hometown. You Rock n Robbins bro?

And?

>Savannah
>Capital

I live in Savannah, and that's full retard. Savannah is nig city. It puts Atlanta to fucking shame. It's not 1733 any more. Savannah's a hell hole. Niggers Everywhere south of the historic district, Historic district is all SCAD art student genderqueer SJW bernouts, and the east side of the historic district especially is turning into Little Beijing. Literally only Chinese SCAD students everywhere there. The street signs on buildings are starting to be in Chinese, not English.

Milledgeville needs to be Georgia's capital again.

Probably ;_;
But being from Savannah, I have a lot of family there, and they say that Savannah's crime rate is reaching Detroit's levels.
So if you can survive Savannah, you may make it in Atlanta

Texas here. I'd prefer to keep San Antonio, but I won't cry over losing Austin.

>all of Alabama gone
>not Mississippi

Whoever made that forgot to remove Gary, Indiana too

YOU FOOL

you forgot to get rid of Minneapolis the great Somali caliphate of the North and Saint Paul, the Kingdom of Kangs/BLM headquarters

t. minnesotan here

>Seattle gone
>Portland still there

Seattle is liberal, I get that, but if you think Seattle is bad, Portland is a gorillion times worse.

Pooler is turning into GOAT though

>Took Bowling Green
>Left St Louis, Louisville, and Gary, Indiana
Also New Orleans is awesome and IDGAF what you say.

I know.
I just want to live in denial over what my hometown has become ;_;

Fucking Dindu and Spic capital of Massachusetts. If you need a new capital choose Amherst,Northampton, Worcester, or Holyoke(lot of dinus but still a better version of Springfield)

Pooler's going to go the way of Richmond Hill in the next 20 years. It'll flop, hard. Over run with minorities and army bootsloggers.

Explain nigger.

>all that lost land, industry, and infrastructure could have been reclaimed
>DC still exists

Fuck off Sup Forums

Portland has good doughnut shops. Only place in the country I could find a maple and bacon doughnut. I couldn't even find that shit when I was traveling throughout Texas.

Speaking of Texas, El Paso and whatever cities west of it in New Mexico should be removed. A lot of crime from Ciudad Juarez trickles into there.

No, it's really not.
Pooler is just even more liberal suburbia
All the yanks are moving from the north into there.
Fuck SCAD and fuck Pooler
;_;

>alabama gone

Good bye most medically advanced state in the nation. Good bye tons of space shit.

>Getting rid of NYC
>Getting rid of New Orleans
>Getting rid of the Everglades
>Getting rid of 4/5ths of California

It's like you want to turn the entire country into a generic Midwest shithole.

It's like you want America to turn into a gay liberal shithole

Idk, I haven't been home in a year. Last time, I went to the area twice. To visit my grandmother in fucking Syl-view nursing home. And the other to eat at World of Beer in Pooler.

Having just moved out of the 58th street area, I can confirm this. It's getting Detroit bad downtown. Lived in that house for 6 months and saw 2 drive bys, heard God knows how many, and caught someone trying to break in my car and hit them in the head so hard with a baseball bat they wander up and down the street asking for 5 dollars to rake leaves from the brain damage.

Savannah is way worse than Atlanta.

I know that feel famiglia. Savannah has been my adopted hometown since I moved away from the UK. But the job market and living conditions are so shitty here I'm leaving back to cuckistan in July.

spokane

>nigs live in the savannah
Kek'd audibly

The city is 50% black
Even though there's supposedly a ton of immigrants in Savannah, I never meet any.
I've only met two; a brit that teaches at scad and some Kiwi doing I think real estate.

>salt lake city is new capital
???

There are lots of us. There was a massive influx in the early 2000's of us from the UK because of JCB opening a plant in Pooler. Gulfstream also brought a lot over. The area between Savannah and Garden City on Hwy 17 is FULL of Mexican only communities, Richmond Hill has tonnes of every immigrant group, or it used to a while back. Most of us have up and left though. The only ones left are entrepreneurs, retirees, and teachers at Armstrog and SCAD.

>Savannah
>savanna
That's what I was trying to get at.

Thank you

>niggisiana gone
Acceptable.

What about Tulsa is better than Oklahoma City? Their hipster infestation is worse than ours. Their murder rate is worse than ours.

There's some of placer county, Cali missing. Spics don't live in the mountain part , all white people. So add more white to the bottom right of redding, it just gets more spic/nigger population towards Sacramento.

No, the remainder of florida should not only be an island, but an independent republic, as it was in days past.

Fuck the union,fuck the confederacy, fuck the cubans, fuck everyone else. our clay should be free clay.

Must been the Mexican intellectual behind the avocados from Mexico stuff

Nice.

Take Clark County out of Nevada and it's perfect.

>Deleting Alabama but leaving the Florida panhandle, Mississippi, GA, TN, parts of LA
kek

At least it's white.

>TFW WV survived somehow
Feels good, man

Worth it.

it isn't 300 fucking square miles which is >comfy

>removing the only part of Mississippi that isn't shit

Just stay off any street named "Peachtree" and you'll be fine. lololololol

Honestly, it should have been Mississippi that got cut.

I think that was the intention, but some retard on Sup Forums can't remember their states.

Thank you for making New York great again
T.Upstate master race

Just made this for another thread. Guess it's relevant.

my mistake 600+ SQUARE MILES

>Boston is gone
>My town is now a coastal town

Neat, thanks dude

Actually find a way to put the sierras into Nevada and remove Clark County then it would be perfect.

The Long Valley area is beautiful and most of those people are based.

>Calicucks

How's your majority Mexican state with 2 leftist Jewish women for Senators doing?

Stop coming to Oregon, we don't want you spics here.

The eastern half is large rural properties and a lake. Not everything zoned as city isn't what you would imagine as a city.

>remove clark county
>population drops to below alaska

But, user, Brockton would be gone, too!

>Milledgeville needs to be Georgia's capital again.
>Milledgeville
The Governor's Mansion has been in tip-top shape in part by GCSU, but the town in general is not the most exciting place to live. Still, I would acquiesce if both cities were out of the picture (since Macon still has a crap load of problems although it has improved the past few years).

t. Wartown, GA

>population drops to below alaska
That's a bad thing?

Going pretty great desu senpai. Of course coming from someone who gets taught in school that dinosaurs are a hoax to turn you from Jebus I can understand how you wouldn't be able to identify superiority.

Lmfao you're better for it, cuck.

>getting rid of the best part of PA
>leaving Scumsburgh

Missing Georgia pretty hard right now. Blacks in Georgia are worse than anywhere else, but southern culture is damn amazing compared to everywhere else.

>Detroit still there

You had but one job....

You're no better than the illegals.
BUILD WALL

What was wrong with Dalton, GA? Not a fan of carpet?

>DC not gone

>muh creationism

Nice try, it doesn't matter an iota here. However, you're about to get a heavy dose of Catholicism.

They're both dead weight as far as I'm concerned

Oh yeah, forgot pic.

>tfw ohio
Feels quite nice, boys.