L haven't seen a battlestation thread

l haven't seen a battlestation thread.

How are you guys this Monday morning?

None of that is you though

Nigger, what?

my fallout poster is ripped in the same spot

l ripped it just a little bit more when l moved my new PS4 Pro into place.

you are either a newfag or a stupid man, give us a timestamp faggot op..

my shits messy af right now but i'll post a pic anyway

Son, l love those premade spec cards.

extremely gay decoration, good for you, being an opionless bitch
did you pick that car yourself?
cool posters bro, what are you? 12?

Fuck you're Cool.

r8, h8, masturb8

BOY, IF YOU DON'T.

You are my hero

You a brony?

Nah

I pay people to be cool for me

nice set up
why do you have 2 ps4s tho and wheres your pc?

I just moved into mom's basement. Working on getting a job so that I can work on just making everything comfy and awesome.

How did you accidentally end up with that keyboard then?

did your parents pay for all this?

>accidentally
what are you going on about? Its a keyset based off of Hotline Miami

My laptop is in the corner, under my Slave l Lego set.

i7
32GB RAM
GTX 1070
Samsung EVO 850 SSD

The white PS4 is for my japanese account.

Z5500 master race reporting. Here's my lounge. I moved recently but now I have a sofa haha

>The white PS4 is for my japanese account.
this man has priorities

dig the periphery poster

alright alright, i halt the inquisition. mechanical?

sounds like a pretty badass laptop
what speakers are those been lookin into getting some any recommendations?

Yeah, magicforce 68 key with gateron blue switches.

Fucking 2nd file size limit

What mouse is that?

Needs some work

BF4, atta boy.

Nice gotta do somethin bout those cables tho

Can't wait to see that TV and those speakers wall mounted!

You're damn right. l just ran another CAT 7 cable to the white PS4 so it can be hardwired like everything else in my room.

Ayyy yo, thanks, fellow fan.

I take it you like beer

Find a serving job and save your cash. It'll suck at first but if you work hard you'll make friends and be able to move out in six months-a year.

I might leave the tv on the bench as I've got no where else for that huge picture behind it to go. Speakers will def be going on the walls however. Here's my retro station next to it

I would but my lease is up in about a month, I'm going to zip tie every inch of cable after I get into a new place

How do I hook my ps4 to a PC monitor? I've tried to order parts from Amazon to make it happen and it was a mess. Didn't work.

A slightly outdated picture of our setup.

Those are Logitech's Z-5500 5.1 Dolby Digital set.

Discontinued.

The only real way to grab one now is Ebay and Craigslist, if you're from the US.

where the fuck is your ps1

Use an HDMI cord? Can't imagine a monitor in 2017 not having an HDMI port.

Corsair m65, nothing special.. miss my old Logitech g502

oh i take it back then

use a monitor with an HDMI or get a converter for HDMI to DVI orrrrr go to a pawn shop and spend $50 on a 21 inch tv that is 1080

I've got a 2017 Vizio 4K TV (480hz) with 5 HDMI ports, so l just use those.

If you don't have one of those, the next best bet would be to buy a powered HDMI output splitter.

Honestly, I Hate most beer, not counting blue moon, but u do keep some hard liquor net by

Why don't you have a couch?
5/10

Too dark, strange monitor placement.
6/10

Roommate/GF? Aside from the meme keyboards, they both look nice.
8/10

FUCK

Bedroom with the ps2. I wanted to get comfy playing silent hill for spooktober

Tip, do't zip tie shit, get cable trays from some store, and order velcro "ties" from china, waaaaay better, zip ties are hell to reorganize

I do now. I had just moved in and I had to sell my old one as it didn't fit in my van =/

bruh, I fucking love candles.

OP here.

This was my former setup.

Go back in time and kill me.

Clearly I do too. As soon as I get in from work I light one up or set some incense off.

746196134 -> GF, and thanks, any improvements beyond the beyboards?

comfy station.

More natural lighting. Those LEDS are gonna fuck your eyes.

Before the fish tank better pic

I would literally never leave. . Once you go Ultra wide, you can't go back.
My older setup

+1 for bias lighting

It's overly bright in the picture, not that bad in reality, i find it releaves strain actually, my monitor is extremely bright so if there is no ambient light it fucking kills my eyes

Reeeallly good, but fix the cable hole for the mouse, get some insert for it, looks horrible like that

I'm an adult. I have an interview tomorrow with the community health center for an on staff IT position. I've never worked in retail or fast food. If I did I would probably kill myself.

Enjoying the clock/weather widget, what is it called, looks great

How did you learn the skills for an IT position? College? Self taught? Where should I start? I don't have the caps for college.

Your speakers are too far apart.
The speakers and your head should form a perfect triangle,

Lmao I fell you there. That happened becuase my drunk friend wanted to drill a hole while i was setting everything up.
>no user i can do it trust me
I should have known better. Gonna get some wood touch up, or different inserts.

Simplic for rainmeter.

When I was a little bitch 12 year old my dad taught me how to build computers, I played with fixing them up until I was 16 when I got a job at a local computer store because I was able to save hard drive data on a blue screening HDD using a linux live CD way back in the year 2008. Since then I've went from it shop, to small consulting firm, to T2 Enterprise telecom.

I'm only living with my mom's now because the telecom company I was working for was the worst thing I've ever committed to other than my ex wife.

Take this as a lesson. Women are whores, whatever company provides your business phones is run by fucking retards.

bump

Bump

Old picture, but room is mess rn.

r8 maybe suggestions

Nice rug, what part of the desert do you hail from?

Fuck that looks sweeeeeeet!

Suggestions, add some LED strips to the back of your monitors and under the tables, just some cheap ones from china, like, 8$ for 5 meter (get 5050 SMD RGS leds strips)

and second, fix your cables, even just "zipping" them together would be better, velcro ties from china are nearly free.

Other than that, this might be the most "Idyllic" setups i've ever seen, fuck it looks cozy man. 7/10, more RBG and cable management and you're up on a 9/10

why does this look so fake?

>my new PS4 Pro

he hates his life.

Battle station currently indisposed I gave a server box packed and black bagged as well. Currently waiting for my mid max box to arrive.

Diggin the keyboard. Maybe not my colors but I like the thin super minimalist construction.

Thanks man!

OC. Mine. Wiring isn't great I know but I'm in the process of fixing it.

I see that interstellar piano cover on the background

my man

you are a special kind of stupid.