Why do people think this is good?

why do people think this is good?

they don't

because it is
it's like Kanye going completely insane and trying to juggle his famous lifestyle with his loyalty to God and his family
why do people think it's bad?

It has some impressive highs but as a whole it's too scattershot in quality IMO.

i mean i liked it

>ultralight beam
>30 hours
>real friends
>wolves
>FML
>Fade
>Saint Pablo bonustrack
>the Famous video

Because it's one of the coolest, most personal, most spiritually honest records ever made

Saint Pablo is the worst track

yeah it is

NOW

No More Parties in LA is the reason why this album is any good

you have no heart

Saint Pablo was added later, it isn't the same vibe. It's a bonus, but it's not the real album. People who say No More Parties is the only good track are expecting this to be a rap album and it's not. It's all over the place. Every track is good, but it takes longer to uncover that because it's not the expectation. This album is the difference between whether you actually get Ye or not. Those who do love it. Others are confused or don't even mention it among his very best.

I WAKE UP ALL VEGGIES NO EGGS
I HIT THE GYM ALL CHEST NO LEGS

>his loyalty to God
lol

you can really tell who black and who not in these threads

Someone didn't listen to the album

YUP
THEN I MAKE MYSELF A SMOOTHIE

man that's some shit /fit/ advice

Fuck you saying praise god does not qualify as "being about" his loyalty to god. It give fuckin NO INSIGHT to what he thinks about god. Kanye is a fucking idiot who made a messy album because he wants to be a messy picasso painting

I do poopy on Ye's cocky moo moo

Every single song on the album is good, and most are very good. You can criticise the flow and tracklisting, but I don't see how you can say these are bad songs. At worst TLOP is a collection of cool singles. Essentially every track except the interludes absolutely bangs in the car, on the radio, at a party. The album obviously doesn't have the great artistic structure of MBDTF. It is far more akin to Yeezus, as it keeps that album's more chaotic approach but turns it from minimalism to maximalism.

Not everyone I know loves TLOP, but everyone I know loves at least a few tracks on TLOP. It's the perfect album for the streaming era.

Whether intentional or not, he did a pretty excellent job of portraying the frantic state he was in leading up to and during the release of the album. I find TLOP to be a very unsettling album and it surprises me that more people aren't unnerved by it. He really sounds like his fuse is about to run out.

Because lotta people can relate to havin they fuse about to run out

Sniff the poo poo mommy

I don't know, but this is my favorite Kanye album. I don't enjoy MBDTF and Yeezus that much, and the stuff before 808's is good but kinda dated and too heavy handed imo.

I only wish it had a little bit more rapping, tracks like No More Parties and Saint Pablo really move the album forward.

it has some very high highs and very low lows, and is badly structured, but anyway i really enjoy it which makes it good for me

I thought it was uneven at first and thought stuff like Low Lights was goofy, then after listening more I love it all. Mommy poop into my butt.