Cuckold shit. Post captions, stories, questions, whatever

Cuckold shit. Post captions, stories, questions, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherless/com/D5A771D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love this shit not gonna lie

When I was fresh out of high school the girl I dared at the time used to cuck me with this one guy in her class. She'd go out to the park and send snaps of her sucking his dick to me and stuff like that.

Cool what do you like about it? What got you into it? And have you or would you do any cuckolding things yourself?

Wish my girl would do that, even just flashing someone or something. Be hot as fuck!

That's hot do you got any snaps saved that you'd be willing to share?

been sharing my wife. ama.

When my girl went topless on a beach, that started me off, guys were looking at her and I found it hot as fuck. Not yet, slowly trying to get her into it!

Nothin still saved from then. She used to flash her tits to her guy friends all the time. One time she just got down and started sucking off the guy while we were standing in my kitchen talking.

you all should be culled. All cuckolds deserve death.

i was a senior in highschool... busty redheaded neighbor chick was a freshman... she used to stop by on her way home to tell me how good her bf fucked her on lunch break or how she loved his cock... saw her get dropped off in a car and she couldnt wait to tell me how she just sucked his dick and loved the taste of his cum... the next day after that she came over and i said come inside... no talking, i started kissing her and taking her clothes off... fucked her so hard she was digging her nails in my back... i came inside and sent her on her way. bitch was so trying to cuck me, made me just want to fuck her more... It didnt work so well after that because i got the pussy whenever i wanted and her bf never knew and i didnt gaf anymore... but damn that first time was amazing

Culled. Man i wish i was culled

Cull
[kuhl]
verb (used with object)
to choose; select; pick.
to gather the choice things or parts from.
to collect; gather; pluck.
noun
act of culling.
something culled, especially something picked out and put aside as inferior.

Word
You all pathetic betas dont have a single trace of self respect left. I bet I could spit on your face on the street and you would take it.

did you seriously need to google "culled"? Jesus fucking christ you shouldn't just be culled, you deserve to be tortured to death.

That's hot as fuck! Think I'd find it hot if I wasn't there too, if I knew it was going on and had some pictures as proof. That'd be awesome

She loved being a slut. Friends were like extra fun for her too

story is, the girl fucks her cousin while her boyfriend is out. The boyfriend comes back, and is the one knocking, locked out, in the background.

one day, normal people will definitely torture your entire bloodline to death.

Very fucking nice! Them lucky friends! My ex used to flash my mates, she got her nip pierced and showed them whenever I told them too, that was hot!
Good I'm into torture

Why are you so triggered

There was a link, lol sorry

motherless/com/D5A771D

Cuckold here

Ask my anytjing about my wife

She just liked showing my friends her tits. I remember the first time she have one of them a tit job he bout blew his load as soon as she put them on his cock

Cuckoldry = Pain. from yourself, your loved ones AND those that despise cuckoldry.

Kinda related. Back in college I was seeing this chick who was dating a dude living with his parents, no job. She'd come over my place, make out, tell him, apologize, then we'd do it again. I'd see him around campus when he picked her up and I'd just laugh at him. I swear I thought this guy was gonna slit my throat one day. Wouldn't blame him either.

One day we finally fucked. She screamed about how much bigger I was than her boyfriend and how she doesn't know how she could go back to fucking him. Either she was tooting my horn or he's tiny because I'm only slightly above average but hell it made me feel good. She goes home (to him, lol). Next morning she wasn't responding to my texts. Whatever. I go on Facebook. LOL THEY GOT ENGAGED.

She went home, apologized for cheating on him and he proposed. What a sad fella.

Slit your wrists, or see a psychiatrist about removing your fascination with cuckoldry..

The fuck is wrong with her tits? And the aids riddled asshole next to her?

She also used to ask to be rented out to friends for the night

Shit man bet she used to come back to you a right used up mess!

awww, look, it's a normie
so kawaii~

Oh yes, then she would suck me off and go to bed

They all grow out of it eventually

I think my ex wants to feminize and cuck me...
Might do it honestly

You'll only be a faggot if you don't greentext it.

It's just been teasing so far, nothing concrete yet.

But I'll also admit to being a total faggot I roleplay shit like this and sissy stuff with anons

I've been here for ten years you disgusting cuckold >:^(
Suffering awaits each of you.

Shared my missus many times we are both 29. Started when she was at uni when she was 19ish we were seeing eachother but not a 'couple' if you like. All started when she would tell me things like guys were buying her drinks and guys were all over her, being asked to go back to his or whatever and that really turned me on! That was when I realised I wouldn't mind guys fucking her.

I suffer constantly every day my dude I might as well get off on it too

>I've been here for ten years you disgusting cuckold >:^(
Every bit as edgy as day one.

Nice man! I'd love my girl to be like that! Love knowing she's getting attention and guys are wanting to fuck them!

disgusting
Then don't INCREASE your sufering, find a way to DECREASE it.
If you're not a normie, you'd know that staying here just makes you edgier and edgier.

At first I think she was just saying it as a bit of a confidence boost thing for her. But I'd encourage her to go out and 'have fun' and when she gets back I'd ask how her night went, have fun.. blah blah.. then I'd get into.. so how many guys were chatting you up? Any guys feel you up? I bet you liked it.. that sort of thing.. and eventually Id say things like well you should of grabbed him too.... Or should of flashed a bit more skin

Better them buying the drinks than you. Shit gets expensive.

naw, I came in here edgy. They just don't get much keener than this.

I love shit like this. It's fucking stupid once I've cum, but it's hot as fuck when I'm horny.

I let my gf give my best friend a hand job. My fav part is that it ended with him in her, fucking her pussy like he was trying to fill her up

Nah I actually prefer the self-inflicted suffering at this point. If I do it to myself other people can't use it to hurt me so it works out

Nice man I'll start work on it! Did guys grab her then?

Yeah, I mean not every night but there were nights when she had a couple guys grab her ass or slap her ass.. grab her tits, that sort of thing.

It did take a good long while to sort of get her into the frame of mind that I don't mind if she's flirting with guys or if a guy is touching her up I don't mind. And the more I got her to talk about it in detail the more I knew she was enjoying it too

bump for more

That's awesome! I'd work on my girl going out with no panties onso if they had a grope they'd be in for a nice, wet suprise!

Your ex girlfriend turned you into a sissy for her and her new bf? That's rough

You will all die alone because you're obsessed with (( OTHER MEN )) claiming your spouse as their own, unless you specifically make conscious the decision to avoid cuckoldry in any form. Take this message as an intense warning, not merely as criticism.
You prefer the self inflicted suffering because your most sickly disposition is of letting others control your life. You can quite easily choose to be happy, you're clearly capable after even replying to my comment describing the problem.

Hasn't happened yet but looks to be going down that road...

Will any of you actually take these comment on board and let it help them? Adhering to it will very clearly make them happier.

Nah I don't like anyone else controlling my life, that's kind of the point. If it's a choice I made no one can hold it over my head

ex dumped me for a friend of mine couple of months ago
they broke up now and she started to text me and want to meet up
I want to fuck her again
should I do it and would that make me a cuck?

Well there were a couple times where I had persuaded her to go out without her knickers on but I think it was those times that nothing happened which was just our luck

If you're the one doing the fucking, you're not the cuck

>obsessed with the thought of other men's business
>projecting this hard

No. Fuck off, puritan larper.

Ah that's a shame man! That'd be hot, fucking nice that she went out with no panties on though what a slut she must be!!

I think it's quite sad your taking the time out your day to write all this shit, I'm here to fap. But each to their own I guess man

It was one of the biggest turn ons knowing she was out with no knickers on just annoying nothing happened! It was exciting watching her inner slut come out

Yeah I bet! Just imagine when she was dancing and drunk I bet so many guys got a quick glimpse! Fucking hot

I guess I am something like a reverse cuck? Idk. Anyway:
My gf and I have a colleague that is a little special. He always wanted to fuck her and was sending her pics of his cock. She told me and I was okay with it, even got me horny. After a while we took this to a new level. We sometimes send him pics of us while we fuck, and he goes totaly crazy about it, sending us vids of him fapping or fucking a random bitch. Makes me horny all the time as I have what he wants so much. He is begging us to let him watch in real life.

bull, then?

I don't say this shit often, but I do hope you guys don't die alone and have already said everything there is to say.

Wouldnt being a bull mean that I fuck girls that are in a relationship with another guy that is the cuck? In my situation the girl already is mine.

Yeah I bet she got a few guys looking!

Actually come to think about it I think it was one of the nights she didn't wear any knickers was a night where one guy almost raped her

my wife has cucked me with a dyke before. once before we were married and a few times afterwards

Oh nice! Care to explain?

Did you have any contact with the dyke, however humiliating?

kinda. so my wife was bicurious when we were dating. and one of her friends was a lesbian. my wife kept dropping hints that she wanted to fuck her friend. so eventually i decided it was fine and they hooked up for a night while i was at work. the dyke was actually in the wedding party too

anyone wants to caption my gf? i have more if you guys want

more

I'd love to share mine

Well she told me that there was this guy who was really flirting with one of her mates but because this friend had annoyed her, doing what I don't know. My missus decides to start flirting with this guy. Not much after my missus ends up with this guy this friend of hers buggers off. They have a few drinks and a dance and decided to head back to halls. They kissed outside and carried on inside under the stairs when he put his hand up her dress and fingered her.. I think it's there she said he got his cock out as she was fixing herself up to leave he slammed her against the wall and held her leg up with his leg and shoved it in her, she managed to kick him and shove him away and ran straight to her room... And she never told anyone

oh damn, nice

Want to see my gf getting fucked

fuck, moar

i definitely have a fantasy of watching my wife get fucked by another man but it's not going to happen. even an MMF scenario wont happen unfortunately.

tell me moar

Fuck that's hot, good job there wasn't a few guys else she'd be just a sex doll to them!

I know, but that's the thing as she was telling me I knew she was a bit upset, over it now mind. But I knew it was turning me on and thinking about it now it still does!

full nude?

Yeah I'd be exactly the same! Imagining what they would have done with her!!

Closest i got to cuckold was having a threesome. The guy was hung like a horse. I didnt ever have a fetish for cuckold but that made me just want to see my gf get fucked into submission

mff threesomes are god-tier. Wasn't a cuck but I was a sub and the ladies had lots of fun, at my expense.
>the cucking came later and was no fun XD

Gf in college wanted have a group fuck but said she didn't want me to fuck anyone else. Just watch her get used.

I was technically a cuck for 2 years, but I lived with it rather than chose it and while it eventually turned me on I didn't know better

I am 42. When I was 20, I finally started dating the girl I was crushing on all through HS. First time on her own, she started going out to parties more. Eventually she started hooking up with some guy. I tried cutting that off by pressuring her into a relationship. That didn't work.

Now instead of a girl I was just dating hooking up with a guy, it was my girlfriend hooking up with a guy. It was not cheating at first.

It was dancing with him, flirting with him, hanging out at 2AM with him. They had fucked before we went exclusive, but all that was her compromise to him. That's what she said. I actually felt she was being great to me for that LOL

"We're not making out anymore, just being flirty"

Then she admitted he tried fingering her when she was at his house. I told her to stop seeing him. She told me I was taking her happiness away by removing a real friend from her life. I told her that he did that all by himself by fingering her. She said he was drunk and it wouldn't happen again.

A few weeks later, she drunk stopped by my dorm, crying, saying she had just slept with him. I was just happy she told me. I actually felt like she trusted me enough to tell me and I didn't want to screw it up.

She still wouldn't stop hanging out with him, so I adopted the cuck fantasy. I started probing things when I was turned on, trying to get her to admit to stuff, even suggesting she do stuff with him. And it paid off sometimes. She'd admit to cheating.

Then she admitted it wasn't just him, but I was all-in with the cuck fantasy by that point. It was 4 guys on the semi regular with random guys every now and then.

When we started dating, she had only been with me, the other guy and her HS bf. By year 2 in our relationship, she admitted to being sexual with over 20.

It was an mfm threesome with my gf and a guy we met online.
Made me realise i like cuckolding and i am definitely at least a 1 on the kinsey scale

Moar m8

bump

Now post more nudes of the slut