Why is Sup Forums convinced the Jews are behind everything? Why does Sup Forums think they just stick to themselves?

Why is Sup Forums convinced the Jews are behind everything? Why does Sup Forums think they just stick to themselves?

Money.

>Why is Sup Forums convinced the Jews are behind everything?
Because they are
>Why does Sup Forums think they just stick to themselves?

They have plenty of Goyim on their side they are called useful idiots. Pic related.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen Israel?

Proof?

It happens all too often, that if something bad happens, a kike is behind it. And, the kikes will fight to keep whatever terrible thing in place. Over and over again.

>goldberg
>silverman
>kaplan
>klein
>greenfeld
>gorowitz
>yellen

etc

But why?

Because Jews are disproportionately represented in the rich and powerful who are genuinely trying their hardest to screw over the common people in Europe and North America.

Also, because a foe that's only 14 million strong sells a comforting narrative that all of our problems can be fixed by wiping out a relatively small number of people.

And lastly, anecdotal encounters with Jews acting like entitled divas coloring one's impressions of the entire group.

I HATE JEWS BUT I'D LOVE TO HATE FUCK ONE. Filthy Israeli kikes.

because Sup Forums is full of some pretty nasty people that project their own psychotic thought processes on everyone else.

In reality. Jews have been persecuted throughout history and they're raised with the narrative they've been persecuted for eternity. Hence, many Jews are attracted to ideologies that fix this big issue for them even though they have self-destructive tendencies. Marxism and Liberalism teach equality been peoples and so this seems naturally appealing to anyone like the Jews. They actually believe the ideologies they preach. When the Nazis came to power the Orthodox Jewish sects had pretty much gone extinct and they were going through their own leftist renaissance within the European Jewish community. Since Israel, Orthodox Jewish communities made a huge come back. Other than the Orthodox Jews, Jews are big on race mixing themselves and even have the highest rate of outer-marriages in the USA. Since they have a lot of control over media and entertainment of course they're going to preach the ideologies they love.

Because they are

Just take a look at the subversive kike Milo trying to turn right-wingers into leftists

KKEEKK

Who knew there were jews in Australia

Their """"""oppression""""""" have been a result of their equally shitty action

Well, if you are religious... they are cursed and evil. They are cursed because they killed our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. They are evil because they are now considered Satan's chosen, not God's, due to all the wicked things they do behind the scenes.

If not, then I suppose it is all the inbreeding that leads to mental illness and inferiority complex they have.

Because they are the Devil's children and the antagonists and Whites are the protagonists.
All other races are NPCs

Daily reminder the top 4 most powerful and influential people in the world are

>A Christian (Putin)
>A Christian (Merkel)
>A Christian (Obama)
and
>A Christian (Pope Francis)

But that's none of my business...

Also this, they all have their own agenda.

They put their own kind first, they don't even consider goyims to be in second place.

The supremacist, narcissistic kike is well-convinced he knows better than you on all matters, and it's everyone else's role to follow obediently, the will of the kike.

This extends well beyond being proven wrong over and over again.
This extends well beyond being caught lying, cheating, or stealing.

The kike has no shame, and treats each new day as another day to shill his will. Thank god for internet archiving to help expose just how bad of a problem this is.

Obama a Christian?

TOPKEK

JIDF in full effect tonight.

>Obama
>Christian
>those people
>powerful

laughingrothschilds.png

pol needs some kind of boogeyman to be scared of and blame everything on.

>they call themselves jews

its not jews

>Merkel
>Obongo
>Kikepope
>Christian
How can one leaf be so wrong?

Because they are.

that pic is fine for the info but the OP samefagged the responses

Because pleb-tier propaganda from ninety years ago said so and they take it literally.

>inb4 so many Jews involved in this or that

I don't deny it that there are.

Jews did 911

Why do you say that?

Is JIDF pay worth it?

Why its always them?

Read the bible they are the devil's chosen people

They're less than 90 seconds apart and the flag is the same.

Jews are very cunning like that.

These goddamn kikes.

i wonder how many less inventions we would have if jews didn't exist

Jews work in the same way Sup Forums works. We don't know each other and we all have different points of view and argue often, yet we all still combine together to make fun of Blacks and Jews on the internet and point out blaringly bullshit "facts" and fallacies presented often by the Left. Jews on the other hand are the polar opposite to Sup Forums, an anti-Sup Forums for lack of a better term.

We are divided and unified at the same time.

You do realize years ago you could choose your flag.

People do post fast too, especially in Jew threads

Hell
are less than 90 seconds apart

usury and interests

>74621270
back on old/pol/ the Nazi flag was by far the most popular flag choice for posters, theres a website that gets posted in flag threads that breaks it down, I don't have the link right now.

Just look up the USS Liberty user. Go ahead. I'll wait.