At this point his video's are pathetic. He can only make stiff based on YouTube video's or people...

At this point his video's are pathetic. He can only make stiff based on YouTube video's or people. He can't make original content. Not to mention it's just boring. Same layout for every video

what hatred these cunts against ethan, with a small excuse they wanna crucify him, enjoy your triggering/trolling

Why do you faggot fanboys call criticism trolling? Enjoy your repetitive reaction videos. Fucking retard

>subscribed

He has always been doing the similar content, shitting on shit people on youtube, how is that a criticism in any way? Just like saying oh, pewdiepie is always playing games, wtf

I already knew some fag was gonna say this cause of their generic fanboy responses. This is the first video I've watched from his in the past 6 uploads. Same shit. Thanks for reminding me to unsub though

all youtube content is unoriginal and forced, a bunch of over dramatized BS to make you worthless normies watch for click bux.

Don't you think he should change something you dumbass?
>how is that criticism
Ummm cause I'm criticizing him you retard......pewdiepie makes video's for little kids you idiot different audience you would expect something different from h3 fans since they're a little older but they're all r eddit fags so why am I not surprised

I only watched it for about a minute I just skipped until I got bored

yw

it works, why change, he is trying new things of course, but why change dramatically? I am loving it, fuck you, go unsubscribe & watch "colorful, original content" like your buddies paul brothers, everyday much different than the other rite? What a retarded thing to ask "original content" from ethan, who has created more memes than anyone on internet.

i mean, ALL youtube content, not just his.

fuck off, not all of it is shit, there are many nice content, I recommend "Lazy Game Reviews" for fucking nerds

just unsub then mate, nobody cares what you think

>oh no ppl who hate my master must be Jake Paul fans
He doesn't have to change completely you fucking idiot. I'm not saying to completely stop these. Have you ever heard of variety? Of course you like them cause you're a simpleton.
>make more memes
They're all forced like his Ethan bradberry shit. Find a video, find a line from that video, have it repeat throughout the entire time, over and over eventually retards go along with it. That's basically how all his dumbass memes get made

I already did. Go cry somewhere else retard

90% of it is shit. Stop lying to yourself

what do you even expect, it is all silly stuff mate, not philosophy, what do you think memes are, just rubbish laughing for no reason.
I ain't simpleton, but enjoy watching him and just thinking of nothing, him trying to talk about any recent issues, or science/technology does trigger me to the max. Still I don't bitch about a free service that I follow intentionally by subscribing, not on television, or forced in anyway, just unsub then mate, he ain't gonna listen your shitty ass and do things according to those.

I told you mateyyyyyy I already unsubbed.
>I don't bitch about a free service
Yet all Ethan video's are about him bitching about other youtubers or YouTube video's. Which basically proves you like what you just criticized

shame really. His best videos are the VapeNation and the one where he acts like a wannabe 90's boys band singer. Both original idea.

he's a jew drawn in by shekels, remember him crying about how he and hila barely broke even?

i was a fan of ethan's for ages.

i can't even watch his recent videos anymore. his older ones are still great. oh how the mighty have fallen...

Oh no, OP doesn't like a youtuber. Whatever shall we do? This news is important. OP NO LONGER ENJOYS VIEWING A PERSON ON THE INTERNET. THANK GOD HE TOLD US. No really, just don't watch? Nobody gives a shit.

>He can't make original content.
He never did make original content, you stupid faggot.

I like his videos

Implying penguinz0 doesnt make pure gold

jeez, stop whining and unsubb then...