Hello I don't have money atm and my gf left me I'm really sad rn

Hello I don't have money atm and my gf left me I'm really sad rn.
Can you please buy me Rainbow 6 Siege?
I spent all my money on games and dress for her. Please I beg. I don't have enough money for food please help. I don't have fun in my life.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055495397/

please plesae plesae plseas

bump

Let me check my paypal-balance bro

Oh wow
You are so kind sir!!
Ty so much for cheqing

What do I get in return? I want something from you.

Show your butt or something

>I don't have any money for food!
>but p-please buy this game for me

Pleas sir can i hav r6s??

how do I know that's you, I'll need a timestamp and show your whole behind and your cock

Then I'll gift you. I just need some faps, man.

go fuq yourself beggar

This.

Just show your goods and one of us will gift you, if he doesn't then I'll do it.

he might

>Can you please buy me Rainbow 6 Siege?

I was willing to waste some money into absurdly useless shit, but your request literally triggered me.

You're a stingy faggot who wants to waste his own time on vidya, yet you want someone to buy a shit game for you to waste your time while there are a lot of free games around.

I'm 49 and never bought a single game. Not ever one. Either I got pirated copies, or I just didn't give a fuck.

I only own a Playstation 1 (yea, you read it right, a two megabytes RAM thing dating back 22 years ago) because my gf donated it to me "woo hoo already modified to run cracked games", and a few good pirated games her brother was sick to play with (he bought a Dreamcast, sporting better graphics but shitty games).

whenever you'll get a job, you'll find yourself playing Solitaire or Minesweeper and cringe about the time and money you wasted in superb vidya who left you at most with a few sad memories.

nah I will gift him once he does it, I don't mind.
He got a good body

OP IS A FAG AND WON'T DELIVER

but sir i'm not shave...

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DELIVER YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

NO WONDER YOUR GF LEFT YOU

I don't care, I wanna see the cock and full behind with a timestamp, you want the game or not?

sec

faggot pls kys
I life on 2€ for two weeks because of some similar shit and not cry like you. Man up

You sound like somebody that refuses to get with the times and enjoy something new, fresh and different. Give well rated games a go, a proper, curiousity filled playthrough.

It's more that this faggot already has no money and wants someone to buy him a game. They is enough new shit he could enjoy for free. If he wants expensive things he should work for them.

please recommend some good games that give this feeling of amazement at discovering a new world/story/character

Buy the game off G2A, and buy it on Uplay, it launches Uplay through steam anyway, and its cheaper for Uplay on G2A

this
if he's really out of money and wants entertainment, he can pick up a pen and paper and start drawing, or go for a fucking run in the park

Tomb Raider, Doom series, Wolfenstein series, Theif, literally any game you can think of that isnt CoD, BF, etc

>, literally any game you can think of that isnt CoD, BF, etc
sooo, bad rats?

>Thief
I've read and heard a lot of flak about the new one, but I still can't decide if it's justified or if it's just sourpuss nostalgiafags complaining it's not exactly like the original ones
Any opinion on that ?

is this to your liking?

some other pics i like more

if you're even still here

Looks like I was too slow...
I always lose at everything.
I should just neck up.