This is a true story that just happened

This is a true story that just happened.

I had just finished work and decided to go to a local gay bar for a quick beer. I had heard that sometimes one might find some fun downstairs, so beer in hand, I went into the basement to take a look.

There were a few guys down there, most in their 40's and 50's. I went to the toilets at the back and in a cubicle found there was a glory hole. When I saw a finger slid through the hole, beckoning me, I couldn't resist and I slid my cock through.

The guy on the other side of the glory hole was doing a really good job sucking my cock so I was thoroughly enjoying myself, when suddenly the door to my cubicle popped open. I assume I must not have locked properly. In any event, there stood a guy in his late 60's, maybe even early 70's, looking at me, my pants down at my ankles and my cock inserted into a glory hole.

He stepped into the cubicle and locked the door. Ordinarily I won't play with a guy so much older than my age, but I really didn't want to move as the guy sucking me was doing an amazing job, but when the older guy reached his hand between my legs and played with my balls, and after a minute or so, went down on his knees and began rimming my hole, I wasn't about to object. Moreover, the rim job he was giving my ass was amazing, and I went along with him when he produced some lube and pushed it into my ass.

At some point the guy who had been sucking me left off, but not to worry, another guy readily went down on me, even if, truth be told, he wasn't quite as good as the original sucker.

The older man, meanwhile, stood-up and wanked his cock, sliding it up and down my ass crack.
"I don't want to get fucked," I commented.
"What are you afraid of? You'll like this," he replied.
"I'm HIV negative, and want to stay that way," I explained, still determined to enjoy the blow job..
"Don't worry, I'll wear a condom."

A few seconds passed, with much rustling of a cellophane packet being torn open, and then I felt him separate my ass cheeks as his cock pushed into me. So I just let him slide his dick into my ass, and after he was balls-deep, he began fucking with an excellent rhythm that was doing all the right things to my prostate.

"You like my old cock?" he asked. But I didn't answer. Between the attention to my cock and the added pressure on my prostate, I was perfectly happy.
"I'm getting close," and "I'm gonna blow in your ass," were the next remarks he made, and they sufficiently got my attention that I asked "You are wearing a condom, aren't you?"
"Don't worry, just enjoy it," he responded.

Reading between his omissions, I responded "Dude, I'm negative. What's your status? Are you wearing a condom?"

"I'm poz," he answered, once more not fully answering my questions.

"You can't cum in me. I'm neg. Are you wearing a condom?"

He then pushed into me hard, slamming me against the cubicle wall. I couldn't move.

"Oh fuck, I"m cumming in you. Fuck, yeah, neg boy! Take my poz load. Mmmmm." he moaned as I shot my load into the throat of the cock sucker in the adjoining cubicle.

As his began to fade, I managed to slide-out from his grasp, and as I did, his cock slid out of my ass. Turning, I caught a quick glimpse: as I had suspected, he was not wearing a condom.

After heading home i immediately went to the bathroom and just as i thought my ass was fully loaded, i tasted the cum and used it as lube to wank myself off before showering.

>tasted it
WELL DONE
KEEP AT IT CHAMP

KILL YOURSELF

Self solving problem.

Enjoy your show wilting death. And social castigation.

how can something so bad feel so right..

dunno. Maybe you're.. sick in the head?
not trying to be rude, but you're going to die slowly and painfully.. That's not a good thing

Fake and gay

dont we all die slowly and painfully?

bump for more

I was having a shitty day and came on here thinking this board went to shit. This made the whole week better.

You know you can stop the hiv if you go right away to the hospital

Not gonna lie this post made me hard af. Am straight.

>reads gay stories
>gets turned on
>"am straight"
>got news for you son

Why men do that is beyond me

No, not really.

i'm a gay man and this post made me straight

Well thats a new one, getting a boner and losing it one post after the other. Good job OP. Get yourself checked ASAP and clean out your POOPOO HOLE NOW

Hey OP I have a story
>me gay, neg
>hate the hate queens and flamers etc
>travelling across US
>In SF
>herewego.wav
>walking round seeing the sites
>like 2am
>absolute flamer hanging around park
>got a lot of wristbands on
>hes making eye contact with men then heads to public restroom
>follow him
>into toilet
>gloryhole
>his cock slides through. see bands on his wrist
>impressive cock tbh
>start sucking
>sucking and jerking
>hes loving it
>he tells me hes gonna cum
>"Not yet stud"
>pull away
>quietly unlock door
>slash his cock with razor blade
>blood blood everywhere
>screaming like a jackal
>I sprint
>run off into the night

gay, goes to glory hole, not on PReP... you're either lying or the stupidest fag alive.

whats PReP

I don't think PREP is available outside of US

mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM POOPY CUM CUMS MMMMMMM YES

what's prep?

unlucky fam. I had something similar
>finished work
>went to pub
>had drinks with friends
>head to library
>qt asian guy there, no surprise ;)
>trading stares
>he smiles
>smile back
>find book I'm after
>head to desk to check it out
>ask to borrow pen and paper
>write down name and number
>about to leave
>approach qt chingboy
>"Hi I'm........heres my number if you wanna go for a drink some time"
>introduces himself and smiles, takes me number
>steal a kiss before I leave

been together two years now :)

basically lets gay men have unprotected sex without the fear of hiv, doesnt prevent other std though

is it a pill?

R8 you faglords

I doubt this is true, but if it is you can get a Post-exposure prophylaxis (or PEP) pills as a treatment, it decreases your odds of getting HIV alot. You need to go get it as soon as possible though

That's gay and disgusting