This nigger just shot up a church in Tennessee and killed 1 and injured 5 others

This nigger just shot up a church in Tennessee and killed 1 and injured 5 others.

What statues and flags are we banning?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41382492
youtube.com/watch?v=J63YY525yH0
chucksgunshop.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=BTf3a4Wjlmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i'm so tired of racism in Sup Forums. You think he's done that on purpose? What the fuck is wrong with you. This is just what happens when white people fuck you over. you all deserve it

Fuck it, let's just ban them all. Blame the Left for it, and let them destroy themselves.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Bitch please. I'm far from liberal. I just want to see you and your antifa friends kill each other in the streets over petty bullshit.

subhumans can't triforce

឴ ឴឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

>thinks consrevatives can't be liberal or neoliberal
Read this. Any poli sci student knows this is exactly true.
Then kill yourself for being a corporate cock-sucking dipshit.

Haitians.

This is very very important please pay attention.
Did he kill any white people?

Not the same guy but one party is called the liberal party and one party is called the conservative party, so you can just call them that.

>thinks political parties matter and makes himself look like he loves terrorists
I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were mentally challenged. I mean 'special'.

This literally just happened to me.
(Pic related)
I go through maybe hours a month on bullshit captchas. Select the restaurant bullshit when I can't even see what I'm selecting.

fuck nigglets

឴ ឴឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

Thats racist man

change Martin Luther King Blvd. to Ku Klux Kourt

ONE casualty; he's a fucking casual. Didn't even make it on the scoreboard.
Why did you even make a thread?

឴ ឴▲឴ ឴▲
▲▲
▲▲឴឴ ឴▲
▲▲ ឴▲

>nailed it
▲▲

>nigger shoots people
this isn't news

you really think any of these knuckle-draggers have the attention span to read all that shit?

"liberal" = "the other one that's not 'me'" = "the devil"

Let's ban everything this nigger made and take down all his monuments!

XD

not to mention it was a white church
the man is a immigrant from Sudan and a Muslim

media is running away from this story, after the reverse story was top news for months

ban churches and schools

no more mass shootings in them

HE AINT NO DINDU NUFFIN NO WRONG HE A GOOD BOUY

calm down libtard no more statues or flags will be burned or taken down because your pussy libtard ass offended sorry

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41382492

> One black man does shit
> = All black men are shit
That's stupid, illogical and offensive
> Haha you easily triggered fag, I got you!
So you weren't trying to say anything,
just hoping to get under people's skins?
> Look at this Idiot being all serious
> This is Sup Forums bitch
So what's the point then?
> You don't get it, GTFO

Black people have been through enough, they don't need the stress of having the negative spotlight on them again. And this isn't a race issue

Are you dead?

listen to som GOOD music, youtube.com/watch?v=J63YY525yH0

Good. I hope it was a white Church.
Teach the white man a lesson he will never forget.
#BLM
#FuckTrump
#Whitesmustpay

Niggers can't even shoot up a place right

Nigger.

well last time I checked there were no statues dedicated to nigger gunmen. May we could ban the NRA, that would help to make it harder for dumb nigs, nutjobs and inbred rednecks to get guns.

He should be awarded by Democrat party for killing people, and if he was illegal he should be made in to Senator

Chicago has strict gun control and higher murder rate then places that don't have.

Black man shoots up a white church and liberals ignore it because that's "ok and normal" white man shoots 1 black everyone looses there minds!

Omg you mean criminals don't follow laws?!?!!? Wow who would have thought!

Read it. Now I want you to explain how I, a man who believes we need regression to the point of pre 1967, in terms of business and politics, can be a liberal.

That's because crooks need only drive 20 minutes over the state line to get all the guns they want.

This negro is a goddamned HERO!! If their gods had not wanted those god-believers shot, he would have protected them. The "lord" doesn't give you anything you can't handle, don't ya know?

Dis nigga tryna be white.

what state are you claiming doesn't have background checks?

Faggot nigger

Wow so edgy found the guy who has no friends and nothing going for him in life but it's everyone else's fault right?

I hope this dude shot an all white Jew church.

wow lol funny fucked up too

Why are cops always bald chubby manlets

>2017
>Not using legacy captch

Jokes on you. USPS is a civilian orginzation

Whatever happened to understanding people are individuals?

Show me a black slave that's still alive and tell me how i personally hurt them. Then tell me about how every single black person makes the world a worse place by listing them in alphabetical order.

Comparing confederate traitors to brilliant inventors....

>The stupidity is strong

Aussie here -
That's your fellow American btw

all..niggers..should..fucking..hang

That Malcolm x shit has to go

He is from Sudan
One of the country's that was on Trump's ban list

my bad, same state just not in the city.

chucksgunshop.net/

That's not how it

Found the no gun fag

He's Ugandan, so we should hate on the Mexicans, and praise the Irish

that's exactly how it
(whatever that means)

I wanna ask a serious question, there's black lives matters and Muslim shit, whatever happened to the Caucasian party of America? Is it racism to make a group when your white

HE'S SOMALIAN YOU SHITLORD! HE CAN'T BE RACIST! INSTITUTIONAL RACISM IS REAL AND YOU'RE A XENOPHOBIC BIGOT! EAT SHIT YOU ASSHOLE! HE DID NOTHING.... I REPEAT NOTHING WRONG! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

FUCK BLACK PEOPLE, INSTANCES LIKE THIS MAKE MORE RACISTS, NOT LESS, LEARN TO CONFORM TO OUR STANDARD OR WE CAN BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTYS

Well that, and you don't have 900% nigger population in Hawaii.

DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU SHITLORD!!!

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? A CONTRIBUTING PART OF SOCIETY.? I THINK NOT SIR!!!

YOU ARE HUMAN SCUM...... AND A REAL HERRROOOO.... REAL HUMAN BEAN..... hahahahahahahahahahahaha trololollilolil

Clearly this deacon of the church, this wholesome family man, this pillar of the community was just trying to spread the good news about our lord Jesus Christ. He of course dindu nuffin.

IM GLAD A SUB HUMAN COULD CONFORM, TOO BAD YOULL BE SHOT ON SITE IN THE NEW WORLD

>chucksgunshop.net/
but doesn't that stop the whole point? hes still under the state laws for background checks

I'M CUMMING MAMA

OH FUCK YES DADDY

He is a refugee from Sudan.

guns illegal in chicago
chicago niggers go 20 minutes out of town buy guns from chuck

guns illegal in USA
chicago nigs can't get more guns

Ban rap music and pants sagging

▲▲

HAWT XD

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

we all know that black people are responsible for a huge portion of every single crime, and not because of "social problems" or whatever, but because that is how they are. In every single country in the world. Developed or not.
So, yeah, mostly blacks are shit

" ▲
▲▲"

But if this was a white man youd be pissed off

good enough?

I can haz supreme whiteness now?

cop looks legit downs

>couldn't figure out where i've seen the cop before

>realised

youtube.com/watch?v=BTf3a4Wjlmw

▲▲

This

(┛ˋДˊ)┛彡┻━┻
(┛ˋДˊ)┛彡┻━┻
(┛ˋДˊ)┛彡┻━┻

▲▲

use spaces?

but both require background checks the post mentioned background checks

Niggers and liberals (AKA nigger lovers) are a most unreasonable bunch. They ruin everything they touch.
The NFL being their latest victim.

If you see it, then you're a racist, and if you don't see it, you're part of the problem.

>if you get a ban a flag, then we do too
poor baby