I'm fairly certain every normal heterosexual white male fantasizes about seeing his wife/gf/sister getting ganged by...

I'm fairly certain every normal heterosexual white male fantasizes about seeing his wife/gf/sister getting ganged by black guys

American detected.

what part of
>every normal heterosexual white male
you struggling with?

Yes I agree, this is my wife who I would love to watch getting gangbanged

Just thought about it and nope,
made me think of shotgunning them both in the skull and leaving...

How is the weather in Sweden this time of year?

No rather blow their brains out.

I always love seeing the word "every" in cuck threads like this. Its a psychological thing that people with outlying bizarre fetishes sometimes do in order to convince themselves they aren't weird is to claim "everybody secretly wants X". No. Every man doesn't want to get cucked. Every white woman doesn't crave black dick. This is a very small percentage of the population with these fetishes. They're harmless to have but please don't walk around trying to convince yourself that everyone wants this so you're normal. They don't. You're abnormal. It's an OK abnormality but abnormal nonetheless. Fuck off with this "everyone" bullshit. Fuck right off.

Literally nobody cares about fucking niggers outside of the US.. Normal people just want to fuck their partners. Only Americans are deep into this cucking scene and raceplay. Everywhere else it's just a fringe thing.

>in denial

Says the white (man).

Yes post more

I rater fuck that black guy in his pooper.
So I can reverse cuck my wife.

i don't nko bro

Yup. You caught me. I can't wait to see my wife slammed by huge black cocks while I tug my pathetic tiny pale wiener watching them please her like I never could and dump their string black seed into her womb where my watery dribble-cum doesn't belong. You found me out. Also, you should probably get some help with that massive inferiority complex, Dilbert

dunno bruv innit

oath mate
us white males are definitely inferior in every way, which is why only 7% of white women who marry, marry outside of their race, definitely...

Read the last line, Felix

Thanks user, I was about to dig deep for this image

>fringe thing

It's a fringe thing in the US - it's only a big deal on Sup Forums

No you silly fucker, I am Australian, I first commented about how I shotgun their heads.
I was making a point that white women prefer white men

I guess you can call me Johnny or some shit,
I don't know what people call Australises

Nope. You're just an idiot.

oath cunt

>every
Nah. Pretty sure it's just you. Since you're the only person starting these threads, you should remember to include:
>i wish i was the girl

Ozzies

How do you not know this

>stealth kiwi I bet

No, user, you're not "normal" in any way.

WE WUZ SLAYIN DAT PHAT ASS MUFUCKIN BLACK ASS BIATCH UP IN THE HOOD NIGGA BOONK GANG N SHIET NIGGA

FEEL THE BIG WHYTE DICK UP IN YO BITCH, WATCH A MOTHERFUCKER PULL THAT LONG ASS SHIT OUTTA YO BITCH

this all you got cracker?

Stealth Kiwi. fucking keked. as someone who lives in nz myself, this is top teir

yeah but like what name?

germans are Hans
Swedes are Felix

I think "Johnny" is what germans called us in WW2, not sure

>kiwis wouldn't be up at this time (12:13 am there)

See
I told you kiwis were stealthy fuckers!

YOU WANT SOM TOO BITCH?

hello my kiwi
how is the marijuan and chip

this is evidenace am not a sheep fuck

I've only been smoking fucking tar from an old pipe. It gets me proper fucked but got nothing left so still sad. I'm a skinny fuck though, Don't eat chippies.
So stealthy you can't even see our "Military"

Define normal. Heterosexual white male here who does NOT want to see that...

i made this map in rembeemberence of our military and our nations history

dude it's perfect

Why is she shoving turds into herself? Weird.

I do. There's something so raw and sexually charged about it. My sister had a black bf in HS and when my parents were away I would listen to them fucking in her room next to mine. Shot many loads to that over the years and he used to pound her for hours. I could barely keep up.

You stealthy bastard.

checked

Stop samefagging, you samefag.

They really dont you faggot

>I'm fairly certain
No, you are not even remotely "certain".

I imagine it about my daughter often

So you shouldn't be a parent then?

No, that's just projection.

that bitch is jewish

This chick has the energy level of a leftover burrito.