What do you think of Indians?

What do you think of Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/NXdFMHHWould
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scum of the earth

better than mudslimes and niggers but only just barely. also the scum of the tech industry

They stink. And the accent of native Hindi speakers attempting to speak English sickness me

Scum of the earth

Fuck those cow worshipping, woman raping,
filthy degenerates

Congratulations India on getting your people to smell worse than niggers.

I like them, minus their shitting streets.

Yes the most annoying accent. Fuck the Indians.

They own all the 7/11s, gas stations, dunkin donuts, convenience stores, dominoes, you name it. Tired of these fucking Indians.

Hedlo mai naym is Rajeshand mai poo smels of curri

India is the dirtiest country I have ever been to. I have heard people say that Pakistan, which is to the west and Bangladesh, to the east, are worse, but that is probably beyond the limits of my imagination.
In two months in India, I went from south to north, visiting some tourist towns that I had read about. I also went by train and bus to countless towns and open fields that weren’t so famous, and everywhere there were people had something in common — dirty, messy and stank. Interestingly, I also saw countless foreigners having a great time. Humans shitting on the streets everywhere

Indians are like jews.

Why the fucking fuck would you go there in the first place? There are 50 other way better countries to visit than fucking India. You're lucky they didn't kidnap you or behead you or some shit over there.

They're both human?

These motherfuckers stink.

My only real experience with the is at my gym.

I train at an MMA gym and we have to grapple etc..etc...

I refuse to grapple with these motherfuckers. It's not like we have a lot of them and they never stay long, but a handful come through every month and quit after a few days.

After eight years of seeing two or three of these motherfuckers come through every month before quitting I have NEVER met one who smelled like they ever took a shower.

I wish I was making this shit up.

These motherfuckers DO NOT BATHE.

It's disgusting. I've got to the point I refuse to grapple with them and a lot of the other dudes at my gym do too.

I just won't do it.

>human
topkek

> should lawyer Indian & jews
Love money Indian & jews
Should be doctor Indian & jews.

all humans on this fucking planet are disgusting worthless beings. Cant wait till we all get wiped off the face of this once beautiful planet

I work with several. A couple are pretty cool and fairly western in their behavior, several smell, but are competent at their job, and the rest are extremely arrogant and average at best at their jobs.

Fuck off home spacenigger

Well there's no law saying they have to.

Yeah their population growth basically means we might as well not bother do anything about climate change, but that's just the way it is. Less effort for us I suppose.

i think indians is a pretty cool guy. eh talks on phones and doesn't afraid of anything.

Go back to your fucking planet you fucking space nigger! I hate space niggers! Ahhhh!

Agreed 100%.
Only a well engineered virus can fix what is wrong with this world.

at least they're not pakis

why don't you give it a headstart and top yourself

>space niggers
pakis are worst, they should just NUKE them worthless piece of shit.

indian filth detected

pakis are worst, they should just NUKE them worthless piece of shit.

I am from Iraq and even I hate pakis. Also Jews, white trash, and niggers.

thumbs up

You fucking lazy white mfs don't know shit about India,your all talking about what they "comedians" joke about ,well I've heard white sluts like to get fucked anywhere anytime,is that true faggots?and unlike you dirty rim jobs we shower everyday,apply soap everyday, we fucking clean our asses with water you dumb shits,qnd your complaining we stink?fucking Google water you illiterate stay at home homo ass Aryan boi pucci

Varies. In very broad, unfair strokes:

Met plenty of cool guys and girls from India in my work in software; they're usually the ones who have been in Europe & the US for years as contractors, etc. They tend to be smart, funny, and easy to get along with.

There's another subset that wasn't talented enough to get hired away from India, but who got hired on by body shops on the continent, and they are generally not too bright, very rigid and hierarchical in their thinking, and intellectually un-curious. They want to be spoon fed their duties and assignments, they exaggerate (read: lie through their teeth) on their resumes, and they are generally a pain in the ass to deal with, which is why I do my best to send scut work only to offshore body shops.

Of the women in particular, ah, what can I say? I find they almost always fall into one extreme or the other for me: drop dead gorgeous, or retch-inducing homely. I see very few "meh, she's okay," Indian girls.

...they have a way to go yet.

Scum, burn them all

They're the ones actually coming here on a visa, taking our jobs then staying illegally. Oh look, pria took a 3 month course on SQL and we can pay her less than this American whose been doing this shit for a decade. Fuck those assholes.

>POO IN LOO
>O
>O
>
>I
>N
>
>L
>O
>O

Look at pic related.

imgur.com/NXdFMHHWould

you let your sister, wife, gf, whatever there? Probably not... Or she'll get gangraped 100 PERCENT GUARANTEED...

All those dudes will creampie her and not a thing you can do

*indian accent*

- Thank you for calling Microsoft, my name is Michael Johnson

The reason they own all of the small stores is because they get tax breaks for it. There are programs to help immigrants run businesses, so one will come over and buy a small store/franchise. They hold it for a few years and when the benefits are exhausted, they sell it to a family member who starts the benefits all over.

In fairness, if Pria can actually replace your years of experience as a DBA after a 3 month course on SQL Server...

you're not a very good DBA, and probably should be working at McDonald's instead.

teri madi meri kuttiya

Sounds to me like you americans have a problem with the regulations

Hottest women on Earth. You haven't lived until you've fucked an Indian girl.

Cool and friendly people. Great food. Shitty country. 6/10 overall.

Whitewashed Indians and most Sikhs are chill af, especially the whitewashed ones.

But on the other end holy shit they’re some of the seediest and most arrogant cunts around, despite doing shit work.

There’s no inbetween these two. Same goes for the women, they’re either 10/10 or -10/10

>Indians are corrupt as hell.

Nice ppl. Responsible, highly educated, civilized, productive, live life with structure and honor, and an appreciation for tradition, religion, work, art, culture, the sciences, and freedom of the mind. They've taken the long journey out of disaster, have more and better STEMfags, and are on track to whip Chinas ass as the biggest economy in the world in a few decades. Their space program is good and ambitious, and their nukes are A-OK and aimed at the right countries.

India is breddy gud.

Don't go there though, unless you enjoy diarrhea.

Was about to say exactly this.

Too bad they're all batshit crazy

The simple truth is the motherfuckers usually smell bad.

It's a cultural issue.

Indian women are some of the most harriest gorilla's out there. They don't shave thier armpits, legs etc.

And thier arms are naturally super fucking hairy.

As for the males, they always have fucking hairy gorilla chest. Some hair is okay, but they have hair more than Austin powers.

OK. Now let's talk about thier feet. They have disgusting feet. Foot fungus, cracked heels, hard skin, calluses, dirty ass toes, etc. Even the women.

Now the skin. The skin is very dark and dirty... Thier necks are black from dirt and they don't wash properly.

Now thier smell. Pure and utter shit. Like dirty laundry smell... Or that smell you get if you havnt wore Deodorant or showered for a week.

Now thier a cent. Fucking annoying af... Makes me want to sock them in the mouth.

Now thier personality. They are rude, don't have manners, and overall are fucking niggers. I could go on and on.

Bangladesh people aren't any different. Basically same people.

She can't.
But employers only care about the fact that she asks for a salary 3 times lower than what an american would ask.

And they assume, yeah whatever, she'll learn from her colleagues

Fuck is that

Indians = gipsies

No difference

Which women aren't?

Fuck you in the ass op
Just wait until 2020
India will be the biggest superpower

They are not very good at removing viruses from my computer, that's what I think. Fucking Microsoft antivirus division screwed my computer up

Well then white management is incompetent failing to judge skills, company requirements and competence. Someone will get fired and it won't be Pria.

> Never take a Indian as employee, they will steal of try to takeover your business.

Pria smells like shit is the main issue.

As somebody who actually works in the industry - and has for 20 years - I call bullshit. I've never seen somebody *talented & valuable* replaced by "lowest bidder" bodies.

What I have seen are stale, washed up sysadmins and DBAs replaced by young, cheap workers, because the young, cheap workers can do the job just as well. The people being replaced are generally coasting for years on skills they learned in a 6-month "be a sysadmin today!" courses, and they invariably have:
1) Inflated senses of self-worth that have no relation to their actual contributions and abilities;
2) A love for rigid hierarchy and "them's the rules" approaches to doing things. "Oh, you need a server reconfigured for a business-critical deployment? Fuck you, that'll take 6 months, I have a ticket backlog, and can't be expected to respond in less than 3 weeks."

These sysadmins and DBAs are losing the battle against increased automation ("DevOps") and cheaper bodies where automation isn't possible. Up your game if you want to stay employed, kid.

They are only allowed to marry first cousins, so if they stop raping teenage white girls, they will soon be themselves out..

The amount of birth defects through inbreeding is unbelievable.

*breed themselves out.

Now that CAN be a problem. I worked with an Indian girl who was, at first sight, absolutely stunning. Really pretty, beautiful smile, great body... easily 9/10.

Then you got within a few feet of her, and the waves of body odor started hitting you, and it was absolutely awful - 9/10 became -8/10. That's a 17 point swing, bros.

Somebody took her aside and spoke with her about it, though, god bless them. After a few months of stink, she started smelling like shampoo and perfume, and became a 9/10 again.

Lmao how will they take over my own business. I'll stick my foot up his ass if he tries.

Your foot will never reach his ass.

Your foot will be stopped by the thick putrid stench wafting around Pajeet's unwashed ass like a noxious Indian-stink-cloud force field.

>You can stick your foot in their ass, but watch out for the curry stain/smell on your shoe.

I'm gagging just at the thought of someone going near an Indians ass, let alone stick thier whole foot in it.

Africa as a gift to the indians, we should give. Feel the force!

I would marry my first cousin... She's hot..

have a pic to show us.

Extremely arrogant and fucking useless at their job has been my experience.

Can be easy to bully them out if you put pressure on them and call out there bullshit, though.

But be warned, if you aren’t part of the recruitment process they may be replaced with a worse Indian.

With a current record of 98-58, they are awesome.

After niggers and sandniggers, the worst bunch of crap the world has to offer. The designated street shitters of evolution.
Wish they all just died.

surprisingly intelligent despite living in a shitty environment and shitty hygiene.

Africa to the indians, that's why we give,On africa, indians shit,In shit, niggers drown.

Too hairy to fuck.

2 things
>you mad
And
>we shower every day
Then your stink is part of your skin then. It has to be in order for you to shower everyday and still smell of cheap cologne and a dirt hole full of shishkebab shit and curry.

disgusting

>
Underrated kek

They smell.

They pretty much keep to themselves don't cause trouble don't take welfare pay taxes, also they don't blow themselves up and scream and yell about how there country is way better. So yeah, all things considered if you are going to take some immigrants I'll take Indians over Mexicans, Muslims, and most others.