Hey I've been planning for three days on killing myself tomorrow

hey I've been planning for three days on killing myself tomorrow.

My plan is to buy an one use scalpel, get drunk on two bottles of wine while watching sunset (I'm retarded like that) and cutting open my brachial artery (easier to reach and to find).

But my problem is that I'am still very afraid of the pain. I tried offing myself while drunk and failed because of that. Is there some kind of over the counter pain killer which numbs sensation in the skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

recogitare.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=495
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask JESUS

he likes drugs

Kys

if you cut deep enough in the first shot you wont feel it, nerve endings are only on the most outer layers of skin. once you pass them its ezpz

are there no numbing agents? I have a surreal fear of cutting myself.

you could use lidocane, but the amount you would need for something like that is above what normies can buy over the counter

>lidocane
hey that sounds promising

haha apparently XYLOCAIN is used to smother pain from anal fissures. Thank you!

that is the sublingual or IV dosage of lidocane. it's used to numb nerve endings, which is what OP is more or less asking for. to not feel it, aside from taking heroin or something that is his best shot

I would prefer heroin, but I don't know anyone like that.

if you're going the route of heroin, buy fentanyl and just OD. as long as no one is around to find you and administer naloxone you will attain your goal without making it so your loved ones can't have a funeral for you

I considered that as an option, but people who survived an od said that it was very unpleasant.
Dying of blood loss is also painful but it should be in less than ten seconds and if I manage to cut long enough I won't be able to stop myself.

also how am I going to buy fentanyl?

>people who survived
thats why you cook the strongest dose you can find and administer it somewhere you wont be found during its bioavailability time (2-3 hours)

ask around. fentanyl is so much cheaper than heroin and you can find it literally anywhere. you would be more hard pressed finding a needle than finding fentanyl

hoi m8, dont kill yourself, no memes when ur ded, dont be an hero

>bioavailability time (2-3 hours)

are you saying that I will be dying for 2-3 hours?
Anyway I really prefer cutting myself than to have some lucky onlooker finding me.

no, bioavailability means when it is present in the bloodstream. you won't be "dying" perse, your heart will stop, the fentanyl will remain in your system. you wont feel anything, but I have heard stories in ER of people who had been pronounced dead at scene that were revived with naloxone, better safe then sorry.

You won't kill yourself otherwise you wouldn't be making this thread idiot. But if you really want to kill yourself at least use an exit bag or jump from a high building or cliff. Cutting is not that effective it happens many times that the person survives it.

thanks for the tip

I don't want to make the effort for a exit bag and I don't have the personal space for it. I live in a city where there aren't buildings which are high enough to guarantee death, plus I will be drunk during that time and drunk people sometimes survive high falls.

Maybe you are right but I really hope I'll have the courage tomorrow.

this is pretty true. the truly suicidal dont advertise their plans even anonymously. what you want is attention. you'll find this out when another week goes by and you're still alive.

also your plan is crap which just shows you haven't really planned things out at all. but for what it's worth strangulation is by far the most efficient way to go after shotgun. but shotguns are not as readily available as basically anything you can tie in a knot.

an hero livestream

Hang yourself you dumbass. If you do it right you'll faint a minute after you're hanged.

No where to tie a knot which will hold. And it must be outside as I have no other options. Also I think I planned it pretty well through. I calculated that an one centimeter cut on the brachial artery will release enough blood in 4-5 seconds to guarantee my death. I would totally go for a shotgun but have nor the money to get one illegally or legally.
I'm posting it here to receive encouragement and attention not gonna deny that. I hope it will make it easier psychologically because of telling it.

Get lit OP

haha

You've only been contemplating this shit for the last three days? Fucking pathetic.

four words: bent knee ligature strangulation

google it

no I've decided two days ago to do it. I've been thinking about suicide since at least 15 years old. Everybody has been telling me my life would get better but it only gets progressively worse. So I decided to kill myself after going on a vacation. I'm in all kinds of debt never had sex or felt loved and running out of money

>bent knee ligature strangulation
with strangulation I'm afraid I will back out. Cutting myself will only one quick cut.

Why not just buy enough heroin to OD?

OD death lasts too long. Plus I'm an autistic shut in. I don't know any one like that.

Listen, drink yourself to death. Makes it easier for the family to accept aswell. Literally overdose on alcohol take a hot steamy bath while you're downing that alcohol and it's sure to set you're heart in cardiac arrest. Suicide is such a bad way to go for the people around you, if you make it seem like a tragic accident then you'll be remembered in a much more positive and missing light.

I don't know you, maybe you're an awful person, but I really hope you don't kill yourself.

I always pass out before reaching any dangerous levels. Once I drank about 300ml-400ml jägermeister I just puked and blacked out.

I'm an ok person I guess but life is only misery for me, I've never had an happy moment. But thank you for the kind words.

Lsd numbs your skin

Ive had a liter bottle of vodka in one night and didn't puke or pass out. Mixing is your friend here, juice and vodka while playing your final match of csgo will make sure you don't puke it up. I've had friends go by death of alcohol.

sounds like the way to go but I really don't have the personal space to do that.

jump from a balcony then faggot

sure should I just ring at somebody and ask them
>hey faggot can I jump from your balcony
>sure here you go

That's where you're wrong. It's not easy to cut yourself; most likely you'll end up with money wasted on wine and a scar. If you're afraid of pain, alcohol won't help much. The pain often gets numbed when a person is in immense stress or psychological pain, but alcohol is not sufficient.
Helium, on the other hand, is not expensive - over here in EU you can get a small canister for around 50 Eur, plus it's painless and quick.
If you have no personal space - book a hotel or go to a nice secluded place.

Check out this user too or just hang yourself from a tree (jumping from a temporary support or even merely kneeling). Its easier than slicing yourself open.

An untested but possibly effective method could be downing a large amount of nicotine - from 'nicotine shots' that are sold for vaping purposes that have around 20 mg/ml. The supposedly deadly dosage of 60 mg stated in Wikipedia is bogus, but a ten times larger dose - 30 ml of the fluid - could be effective (for a non-smoker). Hell, a few drops of 10 mg/ml on the tongue are sufficient to make the heart jump out of the chest, so it might as well succeed. Drawback - the nicotine would make you nauseous and give you a headache, but that wouldn't last long anyways.

livestream ur death

Stream it please

Od on herion is best. You will just stop breath.
That beeing said..
Why kill your self?

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Never been happy in my life, only getting more depressed and running out of money. I was feeling so depressed that I didn't take any exams in university so I lost one attempt. Now I have only one left if that happens I won't be able to study anyone in any university with the bachelor system.
OD is a bad way to go, I don't know anyone who would sell it and I'm never alone for a long time.

that's why I'm going to get xylocaine to numb my skin. Also I don't have the personal space for a setup like that

Plus, seriously, if you refuse to use helium exit bag, you're plain stupid. It's painless and easy, and if you can find a place to cut yourself, you surely enough can find a place to make yourself a nice happy balloon.

Of course, you could always sort yourself out. If life is suffering anyways, you can use that to make the best version of you - getting up early, doing some sports, getting in shape; eating bland but healthy food; acting tremendously happy, being nice; taking up activities you don't like but that can help you minimize your autistic behavior - dance, debates, whatever drags you out of your comfort zone. Become interesting - read, take interest in something; being interesting helps you approach social situations. Also practice being happy about shit like sunsets - I see that you are already somewhat good at it.
In the process you might encounter people and things that will make you genuinely happy. You could do it as a test of your self-control.

Source: I have thought abut anheroing since early childhood, I did not do it because I knew what that would do to my family. Afterwards I did the things mentioned above; it took quite a few years until everything sorted itself out. I know what it's like to have Assburgers, to be bullied, socially awkward and to suffer mentally. I failed quite a few times too - I almost became severely anorexic, I once cut myself when I was in psychological pain from being too pussy to deal with a tough situation in my family. However, I found solace in the fact that if I fail in spite of my efforts, I can anhero any day.
Giving up without bringing yourself to your mental limit is just a pussy way. It's fun to see how much you can do when you stop caring about personal comfort.

So you think you'll be able to cut yourself undisturbed? Do you really want to be found half alive and be brought back with, for example, severe paralysis from brain damage?
recogitare.com/MyBB/showthread.php?tid=495

tried already that. The problem is that I live with my mother in an apartment that is about 25m2 big with only one room.
And she is absolutely insane. I have no opportunity to to live somewhere and no money. Our money is running out maybe for two rents enough. There are a bunch of more factors. But I attempted to kill myself before, was told life would get better. It certainly didn't and I feel so vastly different from everybody. I feel like I would need several years of therapy to be a normal human person. But I simply don't have the energy each time I try becoming better I collapse because I can't.

I just wan't to end it before it gets so bad that I won't have the energy to do it.

also cutting is the best way to go in my opinion. I won't be able to stop myself and critical loss of blood will have in 5 seconds. Being drunk during that will slow me down if I attempt to stop the blood loss.

There is no such thing as a "normal, happy person", just a bunch of people who have no clue what they're doing that put up a good face

You gravely underestimate how difficult it is to, first, find an artery and, second, cut deep enough.
But well, I see that we're dealing with a little faggot here. Good job on failing those exams, a suicide attempt and good job on failing that next attempt to play surgeon.

Being happy is a skill that needs to be practiced. 'Real' happiness is very rare - you might feel that endorphin rush once a month at best. Between that you act happy, think happy and help others - that's not cluelessness, that's knowing exactly what you're doing and acceptting the suffering as a part of normal life.

Listen to some Jordan Peterson. He'll help you sort yourself out.

I'm not talking about being happy just not being super weird and off-putting.

Any thanks for the xylocaine tip
going off hopefully forever.

If anyone feels bad on this thread for not being able to save me don't be I won't do it. I just was seeking attention.

Also, life doesn't just 'get better' for 99.9% of the population. Either you drag yourself out of your misery or sink even deeper - there's no in between.