Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.

So begins a two hour lecture. Early Monday classes are the worst.

Anyone else in/finished with/left nursing school?

Or dissatisfied dachshund thread? I'm super okay with that

Or not so dissatisfied ones? These are my boys. They usually don't get along but sometimes we catch them like this :p

Any dachshund lovers?

Have to take the HESI and submit my application before October 1st deadline. Been procrastinating for a week now.

I vibe with that hard. I was a direct admit, but October 1 is my deadline for all my Castle Branch shit. Not sure if you used the same one but they record background checks, immunizations, etc.

Definitely not done with that.

pay attention to the lecture you fucktard

I did all my general education, just need to get admitted for limited access shit now. I'll do all that when I get in though, can't work in a hospital without it. What class are you in bro?

Yeah man, stay on top of that shit. It sucks otherwise. Might suck anyway but mitigate that shit xD

I'm in physical assessment. We're doing eyes, ears and throat today. I swear to god this professor is bipolar. She'll switch on a fucking dime on us

Get off my shit, user. I'm not the one who pissed in your cheerios, homie :p

are you insinuating i can't remember where i fucking piss you cunt

> She

Dude this review book has this question in it, I answered "Up" because that sexist shit went right over my head. Fucking fems ruining the industry I tell ya.

Oops wrong image

Oversensitive man. If you actually give a shit about that, I can give you a number for a doctor I know who specializes in removing sticks from people's asses.

I was nowhere near that implication, but seeing as though you seem defensive about it, is this an issue you want to talk about?

> Be nurse in hospital
> Be operating some medical device
> Another nurse tells you to push the power button and turn it on
> "The black one?"
> Blacknurse: "user!"
> "What?"
> "Don't you remember sensitivity training? Please don't use such a hateful term, instead call it something else like 'button on the left"
> "Okay.."
> Meanwhile the patient died
> I lose my job for appropriating black culture and also get filed against for sexual harassment and kill myself because I can't get another job anywhere

Like what the fuck man? I'm a man of natural science, not an expert on zeitgeist.

Hopefully that patient was me. Thank you for saving me from dealing with dipshits. The only nurse who helped

11/10 nurse material 110%

I got out of school in june, only to find that the job I went to school for no longer pays a livable wage like it did when I started. Now I have tens of thousands in debt and can look forward to making $12-$15/hr.

This right here is what makes people want to try communism, anons.

Communism is a fantastic idea if people aren't fucking tards. Unfortunately, that's just not realistic. I mean this is a world where the ones who go to college are the ones who can't find jobs xD

Are you sure you have a Nursing degree? You might have gotten a technical degree for Medical Assistant or PCT.

Class is out, homies, thanks for keeping my bored ass company. Good luck in school and life and shit. Purpose is a social construct and we all live to die. Peace.

Goodbye sweet prince.