Dear white people, We are bigger than you, we are stronger than you, we are more manly than you...

dear white people, We are bigger than you, we are stronger than you, we are more manly than you, have more testosterone than you, have bigger cocks than you.
We Will cuck your all race, Give Us your Girls and your littel small ass sissy white bois.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2AgV_6HkDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean
You aren't smart enough to do anything but fuck and while whites will progress the world
Hopefully move to mars and leave you niggers to rot here and die like you should

Itt: OP pretends to be a negro. Good luck with that, you faggot.

SAGE

Your race just shot up a fucking church.... Yet here you are posting shitted.com crap

it is not the most intelligent that survives but the strongest ! we fuck your wife so much that we will eventually completely replace your race.

Russia pls go.

who tells that black people aren't smart at all ?
Philip Emeagwali has more IQ than 95% of whites.
intellectually we are your equal but physically we are superior.

Ready for your assraping

Hey you moronic twat, intelligence and adaptiblity are actually the factors that makes the survival of fittest.
One might be strong but not strong enough to not get killed by a bullet
And if you're so happy with your BBC turn it around and shove it up your own ass and fuck yourself

Go back to the cotton fields, motherfucker!

lol

i want to see a cuckold video where the girl get creampied from the bull and then she squat over the cuckold and piss and push all the creampie in the cukcold face

Haha. We used to own you. You were property.

Cancer
Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=d2AgV_6HkDI
enjoy dumbass

file name lol

Lol white ppl r so easy to make butthurt. Bunch of fags. Im not black but im "of color" your days as the only voice are over. Try and get over it.

samefag

Ooh hey so it's Tumblr that keeps making these threads

Sorry, negro, but my GF hates all people of color, anyone lacking at least a Master's degree and his own residential property.

We live in Russia and blacks here are few and mostly just push drugs or study and then leave. Either way, I guarantee you that 99 out of 100 Russian girls will never even think seriously of fucking a black guy. Some may for the exotic experience but Russian girls actually settling with black guys are harder to find than a math genius.

Oh, and you better master Russian to even begin, otherwise you're doomed to just being 'that negro who cannot even speak'.

For a moment I think I almost heard a tool speaking, lol.

Kek, so is most of the animal planet.

What's your point?

If nigger'sare better why you're people was the slaves?

I'm not attracted to people the literal color of shit. Plus you have faces like apes and hair like Brillo pads don't tell me you're not a joke for the rest of us to laugh at.

Hey Jamal, I know prison made you feel like you outbumbered whitey, and maybe you mistook 85 IQ as being a good average score but hey. Its ok, your disability checks, I mean welfare will keep coming. We look after the disabled here, so theres nothing to worry about muffin. Keep that chip on your shoulder champ, youll get em one day.

although I'm sick of this stupid negro "you mad whiteboy" threads as much as you are I have to say that leaving Earth to live on Mars isn't a bright idea. Even after costly and unsuccessful terraforming operation conditions on Mars would still be far worse than on Earth. Ocean cities would be a better idea.

Grrrr

the point was to isolate yourself from them,
thing is if no one will let us isolate ourselves from them while we are on earth and let them be on land.
if anything,
move people and apes around so negros are in lets say middle east and and europe
and whites can take north america,australia
no one is allowed to go to the others zone
no communication and relation ship between us
Asians would be left alone probably
much less expensive than building an ocean city to avoid them
ocean cities will be a must since population is growing rapidly
but it will take too much resources to accommodate the entire white race
or the black race in an ocean city