Show your homemade toys

Show your homemade toys
Looking for some new ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gIDH1FLjTY
amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Mood-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B00C1Z7YMO/ref=sr_1_17_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1506350490&sr=1-17&refinements=p_4:Doc Johnson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>homemade
You can get high quality for $10 on Amazon, faggot. You have no excuse for this.

they are pretty much used only for one to three times but lasts 5-10 times.

its dumb imo when it comes from china etc. for weeks and gotta throw it out so soon

/thread

>no family no pets
I'm safe.

...crap, I replied anyway. Ah well, fuck it.

ily daddy

got me

You have no idea what you're talking about. I've had mine for a year. It's in perfect condition.

i dont want it delivered to my house because my family are rude AF and open my mail

Besides that, Why spend money and wait when i can be constructive and creative

/Thread Reopens

>my family are rude AF and open my mail
Kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=1gIDH1FLjTY

Did he just say dont buy real pringles because they torture cats in the factory

Replying.

ew replace that please

now i've read that read this you piece of flotsom and jetsum or it will happen to you
x10000000000000 no comebacks no saviours

Fucking no? I clean and sanitize it every time. You probably think I'm using a tenga egg or something because you're a fucking moron. You can get cheap sex toys that last.

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Mood-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B00C1Z7YMO/ref=sr_1_17_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1506350490&sr=1-17&refinements=p_4:Doc Johnson

nice wish i could get one of these

It's fucking $11. Underage b&

As i said before the people in my house are assholes like yourself and open my mail

A) Stop being a bitch and tell them not to.
B) If they do anyway, cum in their eyes. They will stop.

But it says nothing can save me from this oh well better say goodbye to my goldfish

this

when the vid was made pringles were owned by proctor and gamble rather than kelloggs

p and g do animal test big time on cats for their iams brand, starving them etc.

Never understood people's problem with this. Would they rather have shitty products that don't work?

aren't there package-lockers you can send that shit to?
where you get some code sent to your mailaddress to unlock it

Your problems are not that you don't have a masturbation aid, it's that you have no privacy. If the people you live with open your mail, you're either a kid or too dumb to see you need to move.
As for your fapping issue, buy some lube and just use your hands. Feels good man, plus you don't have a plastic vagina to wash all the time and have no issue with your parents/nosy ass roommates opening your post.
Or I dunno just put less emphasis on jacking off or something and just make do with what you've got, it's not like your life will be any better from jacking it differently.

didnt even cross my mind, do you have to pay for them ?

no idea, depends on country/post-company,I guess

oh boy, I don't want that

>Would they rather have shitty products that don't work?

No, but in the age of modern biology and computing it's largely unnecessary and is just so the company can cut costs. It's not improving your product, it's improving some CEO's bottom line because who cares about a few living things amirite

oh

You can open a PO box at your post office
www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm

Fucking nigger

>it's not like your life will be any better from jacking it differently.
Only fools believe this.

Stop being so damn poor.

>because who cares about a few living things amirite
Yes. That's my point.

hehe

im in Australia, just checked cost $130 a year lol bit steep
Ill just keep crafting till i get to lvl 999

See if there's an Amazon locker in your area that you can have it delivered to

Wrong poster.

You should be able to get them for shorter periods of time.

But user surely even if you don't care about animals, you can see that one persons profit isn't exactly as important as needless cruelty. You've changed tune anyways, a minute ago it was about protecting your good products and now I've told you that isn't the case it turned to 'I just don't like animals lol'

Oh look a faggot

Get a parcel locker you knob. They are free and you don't need to talk to anyone.

look mittens it's a cuck lord!!!!!!

Also I just use the Pringle's can with 2 car cleaning sponges. Much better than flat fucking kitchen sponges

No u

Can u link me ?

Shit

no u

nobody knows where you live lol
don't be so lazy

Just go to auspost.com.au

Slow there, black wizard

Deviler the package to work

Fuck you man

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

But it DOES make the products better.

you can just go buy a pocket pussy user

Yes, but it's needless as there's methods of doing so which don't involve torture. You could enjoy the same product without animal testing, using lab grown tissue or computer simulations or human trials. Obviously I understand stuff like medicine is a little trickier, but there's no need to test consumer products on animals except to line some ultra rich cunts pockets. If you support that, I'd suggest you either hate animals for some reason or love rich guys who would gladly test on you if if saved them a buck.

All of the above.

Last night i made eletric dick clit rubber, with some batteries wire soldering iron and an old small eletric motor

I mean you do you I guess, props for being honest. Don't understand it but if you prefer torturing animals so some 1% type can buy another car, rather than using other methods that cause no harm, then so be it.

>dick clit rubber
a what

Commie scum

Why would you state that, if ppl talk bout 10e lights, they usually mean tenga eggs or similiar "one-time-use" type toys.

Plus im from EU its harder to order from states and the shipping fee is 2-3 times one toys price.

if only you could use your knowledge and time to fuck an actual girl?

hold on, it takes me a while to undo all the locks on the door to my basement.

You got some anger issues mate, I'm libertarian. Keep seeing the world in black and white and how do I into nuance? Have a good day mate, here's a pepe as a sign of goodwill

Why they only talk shit, get emotional and want to get married then leave you and take half your shit

>dick clit

It's not my fault you're fucking backwards. STOP IT.

Not libertarian enough

Married fag here, can confirm this is paranoid and pessimistic. Is bretty gud in reality and I'd argue most of the people making this kind of argument haven't even got close be a married relationship.

Sorry mate I'll get right on thinking and acting exactly like you to stop any autism outbursts in the future

ok Beta fag

All i have to do is observe how married men act.

Now you're making sense.

Marriage is a made up concept , you don't have to be married to be in a relashionship

Hey honey we love each other so much, lets sign some papers and get the government involved, The woman wants marriage you are tricked into thinking you want it, when all your doing is locking in the same pussy for the rest of your life
Have fun with no variety

>I don't CARE about anything
>anything but MORE SHIT and BETTER PRODUCTS

delete yourself

I wanted to see this dude fucking the dog :(

Don't use sponges in the cup. Get a couple small chicken breast cutlets. Not cooked. Slightly warmed to about 110 degrees. Still sloppy and juicy

>literally "keep fucking that chicken"

legit will it still work if i use fresh fish fillets?

>Fucking raw chicken for the same price as a real sex toy.
What's wrong with you people?

sextoy and dinner in one

I'm out.

Because I throw it away when I'm done using it to take my cum. Like a man is meant to do. I don't clean it out like a fag

Truth

Fish has tiny bones. Could be trouble

Are these things really better than just jerking off?

Way better , its a better sensation when you don't feel your own hand. Plus you can really put your hips into it

what do you mean nothing can save me? Didn't you just say replying would save me?

> (OP)
>
>/thread

Replu

nothing can save you if you don't reply retard

Cuz NA isnt the one backwards

Rip

rip

fair nuf

Nah nigga, it clearly says "NOTHING can save you from this" In red and underlined. It's pretty clear that NOTHING can save you. It contradicts itself. Pretty retarded meme if you ask me.