Women/Girls should not compete in UFC. Honestly I don't like seeing them injured and beaten like this...

Women/Girls should not compete in UFC. Honestly I don't like seeing them injured and beaten like this,all to prove something that isn't real,they clearly are biologically inferior.

Inferior? Any one of them could kick your doughy ass.

Only because they've trained years to know how to do so. Pit a trained female fighter against a trained male one and it's lights out bitch in seconds

>biologically inferior
Do you honestly think you could beat a woman MMA fighter?

You're a fucking idiot.

No woman could overpower a man, period.

Probably some of them.

But they don't fight men, so what's your point? That's like saying if a NASCAR car raced a formula 1 car it would lose. It doesn't fucking matter because they don't compete against each other.

ur a fucking idiot even joe lefty rogan admits the male mechanics is built to fuck ppl up.

The best part is when a man goes through gender change and starts pummeling these women to the ground.

Kek if you honestly believe that.

>i dont like it
>it should stop
lole

The best female ufc champ can not beat an amateur male fighter.

Remember when Ronda Rousey said she can beat Male fighters who were larger then her, yet she lost to two females Holly Holm and Nunes?How can she beat larger Male fighters when she lost to females who were similar size as she is? LOL

ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?

Its boner inducing watching two women fight. I'm not sure if I want to have consensual sex with the winner or rape her to prove how mighty I am. But one thing is for sure, I love women fighting.

You seem to be missing the fucking point. IT DOEST MATTER. they don't compete against each other. Your basically comparing a bicycle race to a motorcycle race.

i couldn't. but an male MMA fighter could. You must be an real retard if you think OP meant himself.
If the world you let fight women vs man, no women will ever will an title in any sport.
In almost every niche (cooking, sport, technology) man are on the top.
You simply cant compare woman and men like they are COMPLETELY equal.
Which not mean, that woman aren't as needed as man. Simply stop trying to try pushing one gender over the other.

I like seeing them get fucked up. Especially if they're pretty. Make them permanently disfigured like Michael Bisping.

Pretty sure Nunez could be the fuck out of a lot of amateur male fighters with 3 and 17 records in an equal weight class.

Miesha's a decnt fighter sometimes..

I was hoping there were nudes out there a while back

What are you arguing against though? Women don't fight men in MMA, so what's you point?

As long as she isn't suffering from a "sinus infection", right?

Nah, just those body issue shots.

Well, when men and women start fighting each other in MMA, you may have a point. Right now, you're just arguing about something that doesn't even exist.

Op just wants to pretend he's a big manly man

OP probably gets bullied by a girl at school.

>bioLOGically

With all of this equality shit, they should have to fight in the same league as men

They're clearly biologically superior to your fat ass. I guarantee your chubby ass self would be out in a single punch from any female UFC fight.

I'd put her in a rear naked choke if you know what I mean

But Joe Rogan is a retard, so...

Hey look we have an expert about punching power!

Would you fucking say that to a feminazist face? Because apparently they are the ones that don't get this.

If you are not willing to do it outside a keyboard then shut your whore mouth.

I'm sure he'd be upset to find out under age sperglord called him retarded.

What does a retard's feelings about their condition matter? And why are you defending another man? Oh, it's because you're a fucking homo and raised by single mommy to not know how men act.

Who the fuck are you talking about? Please give me an example of a "femenazi" who thinks men and women should fight each other in MMA.

Not to sound like a ass. But its 100 percent true. All men are much stronger than women frame, weight, muscle mass. No way in hell a women can surpass that. Man vs female unfair fight but as for pro female fighters go they can fuck up the average man but pro female vs pro male not a chance

Right, but they don't compete against each other, so it's a pointless argument

You need to learn what the term "stawman" means.

Can you not read the three scenarios I just put. Yes matter what unfair fight man has more muscle mass, bigger frames, etc. Regardless its a advantage. As for pro female fighters go they can fuck up average men and fat weebs like you even easier 10 seconds. But in a scenario pro male fighter vs pro female. They will lose 90 percent of the time.so stfu your response was irrelevant and gave no input. Your like. Teenage kid who thinks he knows everything and is always right or wants to be right. I can say the sky is blue and you will say your wrong the grass is green. I no longer want to respond to retards or autistic teenage boys

When men and women start fighting against each other in MMA, you'll have an argument. They don't though.

>>>ITT: Uncivilized nigger tier "people" talk about uncivilized sports.

Females should not fight in UFC for their own good. Go do something else!

If you don't like it, don't watch it. No body is forcing you to care about female UFC fighters.

>!
Only faggots and women end sentences with exclamation points. No one needs to know about your emotional state, fag.

Ok so you are just gonna ignore my other responses and still sound like your right go YouTube ronda rousey. Many videos of her sparring men and losing easily. Nick diaz is one of them and he beat her so easily. Again your irrelevant in every . either fem or autistic and its already evident you know nothing about fighting your that guy who thinks he's a combative analysis but knows,nothing about fighting and never fought a legit fight in his,life

We need president trump to make an executive order to protect women from themselves.

Lmao

this. besides, watching them fight is hot

*you're
Moron. You type like a nigger, too.

I know enough to know that men and women don't compete against each other in UFC, so arguing who would win is pointless.

yuo'er*

Cool I win I guess. I disproved you you in everyway. I would even beat you easy irl. 10 seconds if I want to be nice about it. But you deserve a beating. Youre wrong I proved all my valid points and now you fold BC you got nothing to say and you start to flame like a little hillbilly.

I did Brazilian jiu jitsu for a while and thinking I could over-power a woman just because I am a dude has got me in a painful choke hold or arm-lock on more than one occasion. Plus its hard to focus when you have a boner from rolling with fit chick.

Nick diaz Beat ronda in sparring

Look, the way I see it, women shouldn't compete in sports MMA period. The whole concept is stupid. Why would you introduce women in sports MMA when you could watch men do the same thing but better. Men are biologically more capable to do this, males can have 50% more muscle mass then females, so why even have females compete in a sport of strength??? Its like having a top fuel dragster race against formulas in a circuit track.

>legit fight

While useful outside of the ring, UFC tactics are - and have always been - designed to win inside the ring.

These are prizefights, sometimes even the outcomes aren't legit.

>tl;dr
a guillotine choke is useful, but if it's your first choice of defence against someone with a tendency to throw bar stools, you're going to want to start thinking outside the box.

>you're just cherrypicking to tear down my argument.
Yep.

But why are you reddit spacing?

>sparring
No one is saying men and women are equal at fighting, dipshit. The point is, they don't compete against each other in sanctioned MMA matches.

Don't watch it if you don't like it.

Im not against it but I agree that men should never fight women period
Meanwhile you got this guys saying no no not true hurr durr I need to see it. And i,said there are plenty examples of pro mma fighters sparrimg females but they were,being nice about it. Nick beat ronda easily,and he didn't punch as,hard as he,could just to clinch her take her down and choked her out in 30 seconds so again the two idiots repeating themselves no nothing,about, mma or ufc and,think girls have a chance against men who fight,as well just stfu and stop posting its irrelevant as your lives

Separate concepts belong in separate paragraphs.

Why are you trying to use Reddit as a tool for misdirection?

You said just stfu,already and,take the L your not right and will,never be,BC your a hairy fat weebs,who,thinks is good

>Its like having a top fuel dragster race against formulas in a circuit track
No it's not, because men and women don't fight each other in UFC.

Single sentences aren't paragraphs, dunce. Format your posts properly or leave.

Literally what? Are you illiterate?

I'd let Meisha Tate dominate me if you know what I'm saying ;) *wink wink
* AWOOOGAH AWOOOGAH

Good bait

Where did I say women can beat men in UFC? I've never said or implied that. I only said it's a dumb argument because they don't compete against each other. Sparring isn't a MMA fight. It's practice.

Fucking hell thus shit gets more pathetic each time

When they present distinct concepts they are - much like how Australia is an island, country and continent at the same time, and its depiction depends upon the context of its use. If you prefer a different analogy, then its kind of like how male UFC fighters compete with each other, but not with women.

I'm just trying to keep things simple for you.

No smarter and stronger than you. On a cell it autocorrects. So I disproves you three times in a row but still got nothing to say BC your a little kid who thinks he knows the world and wants to just be right about everything and your wrong about everything. Now your like what's he gonna say now his phone added extra commas so I guess ill try to somehow stop him and prove a irrelevant point. I prob read more than you and books you wouldn't even understand

I've trained MMA for eight years. I have several women in my gym.

The fact is a trained female fighter could kick the shit out of some "men" I've known.

Skinny little faggots who aren't actually "men", to be exact. That's just the truth. There are "men" I've known who would get fucking stomped by some of the women/girls at my gym.

With that being said, an average working-man would stomp most of them without any training easily.

Take your average construction worker who is a man can kick the fuck out of a trained female fighter with little effort.

A male fighter vs a female fighter? Not even remotely close. It's like slapping around a child.

The worst trained male fighter at my gym can easily take on two of the best female fighters at my gym and laugh while doing it.

That's reality.

There's nature, and nurture, and a combination of the two.

The reality is though, male nature dominates female nature vastly.

She's shown more balls than 99% of the so called males on here. But seriously, I'd suck donkey dicks for nudes of her fine ass, ass!

I'm sorry your wrong but typing more won't change that fact. Now do what daddy told you or leave my site, Reddit. No one invited you in the first place.

Come hither that I might strike the back of your skull with my open hand.

Seriously dude, I'm not even involved in whatever the hell you're talking about and I want to smack you in the head. Be a good lad and slap yourself for me.

She's one of the hottest female fighter. I would say her but mostly cyborg can fuck up any man if its any female

Not good enough. No pussy; I don't suck the donkey dicks

This has happened in several sports, including mixed martial arts.

you mean fighting right? about the cyborg thing

I'm sorry massah. Please don't whup my black ass no mo'.

Back to the basic tenets of Sup Forums - condensed into a single sentence: "Nobody gives a fuck."

>Women/Girls should not compete in UFC. Honestly I don't like seeing them injured and beaten like this
Nice appeal to emotion retard

Dude I know this is the internet but you have no idle who you are dealing with. I would fuck you up easily I already know with the mental state your in. If your ever in my city. Sign the waiver and lets do it.anytime. not even joking Im not scared your Charlie Z compared to me

Any female MMA fighter would beat OPs ass. Insecure more than outraged.

>is reddit
>pretends this is a debate or discussion

Yeah cyborg is. Toss up she is a beast. Not the best looking but she's a animal

>mommy said it's OK that i'm bad at sports because all the girls really want is a master debater :^)

That's one hell of a sneeze!

You're right, let me rephrase this, my point was that its like having a top fuel dragster racing on a formula track, not necessarily against the actual formula cars. Women fighting in the UFC doesn't fit the mold or expectations the people expect when watching fights. Didn't have women fighting in the colosseum, women are lovers not fighters.

yeah for sure. I wanna fuck Paige and Meisha tho hehe

I'm a 25yo powerlifter and I could literally crush your skull to powder between my hands, bitch.

>is 14
>pretends to know anything about anything

Any other topics you want to discuss before I have to get back to my job, so I can pay your child support? Your mother should have named you Durex, Provider of Cheap Prophylactics, Destroyer of Financial Well-being.

Agreed. People Don't understand. Male or female pro fighter your not fucking any of these people up. Even myself. They are the best in the world. Period.

what the fuck did you just fucking a say to me, you little bitch?

This better be copypasta you cringe loser faggot

You should stop lifting laterally. Vertical's the way to go.

>is reddit
>pretends this is a debate or discussion
Read the second line again, Reddit.

Yeah XD yeah cyborg isn't easy on the eyes most of the time but she would demolish those two girls at the same time lol

Nothing is stopping you from training. Oh that's right you're far too weak to complete the same level of training. It's easy to say women are inferior same level of training and that probably is true, but these women have done far more training than the average man is willing to come close to enduring.