How do I smoke weed in the house under these circumstances

>how do I smoke weed in the house under these circumstances

>just moved in to a student house for college
>I live with 3 other people, none of them smoke weed or cigarettes, not much drink either
>one girl's room is right next to mine
>outside my room is a smoke detector
>landlord lives next door and smoking outside is not an option since he's always around and would smell it since the garden is somewhat connected to his one
>only way to smoke seems to be in my room, but I'm afraid the sound of the lighter will be too loud and the girl next door will hear
>room is fairly small so afraid of any smoke coming out
>on the upside, the window is on the opposite end of the room to the door
>room mates always at home in their rooms

any way to smoke weed quietly and not trigger the smoke alarm or let the smell out of my tiny room? its hard finding places to live here as it is so don't wanna get kicked out

Take very small hits and hold it in as long as possible. I've read that a dryer sheet tucked into the far end of an empty paper towel cardboard tube will eliminate odor but I've never tried it.

Buy a Smoke Buddy. It's a little thing with a Carbon Filter, that you blow your hit into, and nothing comes out the other end. No smoke, or scent

Have you tried not being a degenerate?

Burn incense and look up " smoke buddy " live with my cop grandpa and smoke on the daily, stuff your door ( the crack underneath ) with a towel during, cover your bowl with a quarter so no sidestream gets out

user, if the most important thing is to not get kicked out, then based on your description, you better not smoke in your room. You will never be able to keep the smell from leaking out into the hall. It's not the sound of the lighter, it's the smell. Even if you blow the smoke out the window, you can't take a chance that the landlord won't see or smell it.

So the smart thing is to smoke elsewhere. It's a big world.

This and get a window fan with an exhaust option.

Smoke outside dumbass

Get a wax pen, easy

no one fucking cares about you op. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Sup Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

Buy a magic flight launch box.

Also, try getting a one-hitter and going for a walk.

> ITT: A thousand different ways to circumvent rules and guidelines established in the interest of public safety and common sense in order to maintain the habits of a subhuman degenerate

Go outside and smoke you fucking retard!

>sound of the lighter

nice trips, faggot.
the sound of the lighter is the smallest of your problems.

why the fuck you niggers *have* to smoke weed? can't you just play with LEGOs? LEGO bricks relax way more than weed. also, they're cheaper.

>tldr, you're doomed

Oh man, the edge

> also, they're cheaper
lolno

M'lady

Buy a vaporizer. A pocket sized goes for around 20 dollars and does the trick. Or just don't smoke.

You took the bait, user. Now we all look stupid.

Also, this. OP, grow the fuck up, you're in college now.

Just go for a walk, dude. Smoke at the park.

JUST
GO
OUTSIDE
AND
TAKE
A
FUCKING
WALK

Inb4 some goddamn customgrow420 fanboy comes preaching about "muh volcano"

>durg
>NEWFAF

My sides

Checked trips. When I lived at home with my mom I would use a paper towel roll with several layers of dryer sheets inside. I would hold in a hit for a long time, then blow slowly through this roll, which I stuck slightly out a slightly opened window. Play music to mask the lighter or cough each time you flick . break shit up by hand, spray ozium afterwards. Ozium can't be recommended enough!

Edibles nigga! Git yo gummy bear on. Problem solved.

How is he going to get edibles if weed is illegal in his state? Stupid homo.

paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off?

>ask your room mates, they might be chill
>make a sploof
>Towel under your door
>window open, if your landlord smells it then he'll not instantly assume it's you
>If you have a bathroom or kitchen with an extractor fan, smoke into that
>Go smoke in a nearby park or beach or whatever
>wait until it's late enough that people are in bed, then smoke outside

How I got through Uni digs

Wow this is a neat copy pasta

pic rel8

fuck no bro
i'd play with that shit all day

When i lived at home i would go to a local park, plant myself on a bench and watch the ducks sleep while getting high.

Learn how to bake faggpot. Durr...it's not in a nice corporate package so I can't eat brownies. Learn how to think for yourself stupid cock monkey.

Airzer air is a good handheld vape and greatly reduced sound and smell. Plus, if you use the proper settings it doesnt release toxins and carcinogens at nearly as high a level as flame and a bowl

OP here, I do have a serious durg problem, where do I go to get help? sorry but I'm a newfaf and dunno lol

go for a fucking walk and smoke a joint, check by the doc too, your brain seems to be malfunctioning

Ya it is hey

> towel under door
> dryer sheet and toilet paper roll
> burn insence or candles
> music/tv in lowish volume to disguise lighter sound
> spray air freshener when finished

Or just roll a joint and take a walk down the street.

Solution: go smoke on the sidewalk, therefore public property. Fucking idiot

If smell is an issue, baking is out of the question. Have you ever baked with it? Decarb process alone smells up the place

N-nani?!

Why does Sup Forums think I am black :(

This

All the advice is cool and all but the nearest place worth going to around here that I could smoke without getting caught (illegal where I live) is about 20 mins from here, I live on the edge of the town and there's not much around I can go to and not be surrounded by people and I don't just want to smoke for the sake of getting high and coming back home sober, I like to watch shit, listen to music, play guitar and all that, going outside wouldn't get me high for long enough to do that.

I have no problem quitting smoking, its just that I already have some weed on me and its just there and I've noone to sell it to or anything so just wanted to smoke it but don't wanna risk getting kicked out.

Vape pens could work

Ask your roommates
Block the bottom of your door
Open a window

Problem solved, don't know why you're not getting high right now bro

>>dab some wax
>>buy or make the tube "smoke buddy"
>>buy some electric stick and vape, GET alien, krush or else disposable THC cartidgres

>>inb4 Í smoke with anti-cannabis parent in front of me with alien thc cartridges (just told them i'm gay and vape)

So you pretty much have 3 options 2 of which require money but are risk free. One that requires just your weed but is risky.

Good but investment options

1 - my favourite option which I requires concentrate and a vaporizer, if you get thc concentrate like wax butter or shatter and put it in your vaporizer it looks and smells like and e cigarette so you litterally have nothing to worry about and it gets you high as fuck. This is the best option and makes it almost too easy to smoke.

2 - edibles, I'm sure you know this

3 - risky which involves smoking the weed (which is risky) take an empty plastic bottle and stuff it full with 15-30 dryer sheets depending on size of the bottle. Take a hit from your pipe and make sure you finish the entire bowl and then cover the top so no smoke comes out. Exhale through the plastic slowly. This is risky because if you plan on smoking everyday you will eventually fuck up.

play legos while high , Rather

telling my roommates is not an option, when I mentioned I smoke cigarettes they gave me a dirty look like I'm "that guy", strictly no parties and they seem like fairly 'normal' people if you get me? they won't like the fact I smoke + if they landlord were to find out I might be fucked, he's an older guy and sort of seems like he would flip his shit if he noticed something dodgy going on.
Its the only place I could get but fuck man, no fun here

>mfw duplo master race

Pretty much this. When I lived in the dorms my roommate and I had no choice but to dab. The smoke is a lot less potent than when you spark up flower.

Invest in an ioLite Wispr2 vaporizer. Not some faggot vape tool, but a tool you can pack with dry herb and get high as shit without smell.
iolite dot com

Better than Airzer?

>(just told them i'm gay and vape)

Vape it

Clearly you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, and you baked brownies with ganker ass parsley

Can't really give an opinion, never heard of let alone used but I looked it up after you mentioned it and it looks like a nice unit

Fuck that thing is huge. Pax is much smaller and less obvious, plus it uses electricity instead of butane. Airzer air too and it works well but is more obvious than the pax. Only thing with pax is that it is bottom loaded so keep it clean!!

>>vape master race

Cant send a photo of my dabbing setup, my S8 cámara takes to gud photo to upload

It is a trix cereal box made of galas and a ceramic rig

Master Ceramic Rig Race

Huge but I've had mine for 6 years now and hever had an issue with the ignition or any other working part. Sometimes yielding a long reliable life is worth more to people than size or looks

For dabbling I use a good old fashioned titanium nail, a tiny bong with globe attachment, and my creme brule torch

I agree 100%. Pax is nice because you can literally go in public with it, bit it really gets gunky. I like how the iolite has the chamber in the straw attachment. Much easier to clean I bet. Smart!

OP It's simple - don't.
still gold

for the lighting of the lighter problem. just light a candle and hold your lighter near the flame and press the lever to get the gas out.

like others here said take small hits
hold it in real long so hardly no smoke comes out your mouth
take smaller hits
use a blow tube, toilet paper roll with ten dryer sheets stuffed in. they even make carbon filter mats that are used for air cleaners, cut some off, roll it and put in a paper towel roll with a few dryer sheets stuffed in the end

blow your hits out the window too

Samefag detected

Oh coming from ..... you can say it's pretty IRONIC

This
Make a sploof man.
>Take water bottle and poke a bunch of little holes in the bottom.
>Stuff With dryer sheets
>Exhale through sploof for fresh clean laundry smell.

ur a faget

Buy a window fan.
I've been using one for years.

pic related

no.

This

You're a college kid, everybody expects you to smoke anyways, so either in the bathroom while you shower or your car, maybe a hit or two in your room

Magic Flight Launch Box, takes a little practice before you start getting satisfying hits, but smellwise it's pretty mild and could be overlaid with various other smells without being obvious, incense being an example of what not to burn.

If in your price range there are far better vapourisers specifically for smoking bud, the MFLB is just the cheapest by far, but requires more perseverance than some of the other offerings. In any event a vapouriser is the only option for keeping the smell on the lowdown. Those ashtrays that suck in smoke are a miserable fail, as is every other improvised smell reduction device I've ever seen used in my few decades of toking.

the best thing is to switch to an oil pen and blow the smoke into a sploof.

sploof= toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets.

seriously though might be best to quit smoking weed

Just start taking edibles.

Go for walk.
Whilst on walk, smoke big spliff.
Go home, if anyone asks where you went/comments on the smell, tell them to go fuck themselves or words to that effect, they're not your parents.

>how do I smoke weed in the house under these circumstances

stop being a fucking piece of shit stoner loser

>inb4 weed is good for you
>inb4 weed is healthy
>inb4