Mexican Invents Warp Drive

Apologize Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/22430-star-trek-warp-drive-quantum-thrusters.html
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Structural_integrity_field
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Deflector_dish
itworld.com/article/2718456/enterprise-software/are-scientists-lying-more-than-ever-.html
alternativephysics.org/book/GPSmythology.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mexican austronauts

Show me hard evidence

>Indian invents Space Toilet

WE

They gonna use that technology to climb trump's wall

>>Mexican austronauts
but the guy on the pic looks Colombian

ERAMOS

>mexican intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

>tfw increased trade sanctions with Mexico cause the wall to have a layer of self correcting chronoton fabric to negate the effects of a warp drive

AZTECAS

isnt alcubierre from a book? it's like warp lanes or something

Alcubierre proved the feasibility of such a device, getting the math behind this sort of thing done is the first step to actually making it. But he didn't "invent" it: he's a physicist, not an engineer.

INTELECTUALES

It's a real guy, with serious research. The drive is not possible, but is in accordance to know physics.

>Time traveling narcos

space.com/22430-star-trek-warp-drive-quantum-thrusters.html

It's a real equation but we can't feasibly harness enough energy to make it work yet. Still need dilithium crystals.

i've heard about this years ago and it sure as fuck was not from no dirty mexicant.

>in the ST universe, an alcoholic white man from Montana starts the work toward the first Warp Coil
>in real life, it was a mexican

I was thinking of Alcubierre chute from the Terms of Enlistment series. I don't know what this is and I don't have enough will to figure out what this is.

Someone post the ms13 guy with tattoos on his face with the binary in the background

You idiot. This requires negative mass and is unsteerable

GUACAMOLE TASTES GOOG.

Heard rumors they would non bare hand based wiping tech by 2020. Can we get a confirmation on that?

oh yeah, early prototypes are already in testing.
fingers crossed (around TP).

>Unsteerable
Just jump from planet orbit to planet orbit in a zig zag pattern and run through anything thats inbetween ( Space debris, asteroids etc. )

They are already trying to get passed the wall. We must be vigilent.

in >star trek, the warp field around a ship would theoretically just push the space debris out of the way

>Mexicans will jump time and space walls to get into the USA

No they didn't. I'll believe this jewish physics nonsense when they build a functional prototype and not one nanosecond before.

Actually, in Star Trek that's the primary function of the Main Deflector Dish seen on every ship; it's projects some sort of field in front of the ship to deflect cosmic dust and other small debris out of the way. It's the most important, and most energy-consuming system on the ship after the Warp Engines themselves.

I wonder how many tons of heroin can we pass through the border with this.

>time travel

This needs to stop. FTL travel is useless if your destination is thousands of years older when you arrive.

The drive is possible we just need the energy and fuel requirements for it

I wanna say you're talking about the structural integrity field but I'm not entirely sure

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Structural_integrity_field

Look it up if you have the access to a database. He didn't "invent" or "build" it, he outlined the math behind how it works.

This is like saying Einstein "invented" the Atomic Bomb by outlining the Theory of Relativity.

Lol you can create equations to justify any nonsense belief. That's why math is completely worthless as proof and you need real, physical evidence for scientific claims. Scientists seem to have forgotten this in the past few decades and now they're all fucking retarded.

>Lol
>Scientists
>they're all fucking retarded.
thank god we've got a fucking genius neckbeard on Sup Forums to keep them in line

Nah, the Structural Integrity Field just helps keep the ship's frame from breaking apart.
Here's the Deflector Dish
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Deflector_dish

Lambright here.

Nasa went public with this last June 2015. Which means they have a working version of it.

He invented it in 1995.

REYES Y DE MAS

>doing the math that theoretically could power it
>inventing

Two very different things, bub.

That's not how inventing works.
That's not how inventing works at all.

Tell me they invented it when they have and test a working prototype... AAAAND it has to work.

Yes, I remember when it was first announced and I thought the same thing then I do now: space time is bullshit. It's a totally made up bit of phlebotinum that means absolutely nothing. Explaining gravity by the "curvature of spacetime" is like explaining it by the anger of faeries. What difference does it make if you apply properties to something you never proved existed in the first place? Fucking jüdische physik garbage. Math isn't proof of something's existence, it's just a way to to try to explain how it exists, if it does.

itworld.com/article/2718456/enterprise-software/are-scientists-lying-more-than-ever-.html

From global warming alarmism (which has done severe damage to the environmental movement), to just bad paper writing, science is going to hell in recent years. And actually, yeah, I would keep them in line, because I would never allow them to act like this or publish such dreck.

So then when someone creates the hardware that actually proves his math is sound, what are you gonna bitch about then?

You mean when someone produces an actual warp drive? Yeah, I'll just ask you to go ahead and hold your breath waiting for that so we can be rid of another retard.

Not an argument

>posting a Salvadoran
>not posting el chapo

The interesting thing is that relativity made predictions that hadn't been observed. It didn't just fit some observations into a few equations, it predicted extremely subtle things. Not that a fucktard like you would even be able to grasp the implications of what I said.
And a whole lot of modern technology depends on relativity. You don't take time dilation into account? Guess what, GPS stops working

Yeah, it is, actually. The argument is this: how about someone produce the fucking thing, then we'll talk. Kind of stupid to count your chickens before they hatch.

We'll take it from here Paco, now build the wall

>guy thought of space bending engine on spaceship like star trek
>mexican invents warp drive

yeah

>discover planet with caveman-tier humanoids
>start traveling there
>cavemen have become a futuristic modern society by the time you get there
sounds good to me

anyone can draw a picture

>The interesting thing is that relativity made predictions that hadn't been observed
No it really didn't. This is just a common lie that morons tell to try to look smart. Kind of like "we bounce lasers off the mirrors the astronauts put up there". Most "predictions" of relativity were already made by other theories and relativity just coopted them and claimed they were its predictions. Like gravitational lensing.

alternativephysics.org/book/GPSmythology.htm

Lambright more like Lambwrong
hahahahaha!

he is counting his potential chickens

>the ship can ride the wave to accelerate to high speeds and time travel
>and time travel
>time travel

>mexican intellectuals

Which don't exist and therefore do not matter.

This post isn't bullshit please read...

I live in northern central Florida, have a real clear view of the night sky over the gulf. About 6 months ago, there was a singular beam of light that slowly stretched about an inch in the sky, then started to collapse toward the end point,

Did I witness Mexican warp drive?

I believe the materials needed to provide the effect are only theoretical.

>INVENTS

Yeah No.

Did you smell fresh tacos and see a large sombrero shaped craft?

It makes sense if you're using the jewish physics they're using to come up the fantastic piece of shit in the first place. If you're warping spacetime, there's no reason (in jewish physics) you can't time travel also. It's utter nonsense and bullshit. And things like this always require "exotic matter" or some other X factor spackle to fill in the gaps for their bullshit theories, which almost totally invalidates them right out out the gate. It's about as scientific as saying: I can fly by my magic mind powers if I just get a hold of a magic feather. See, here are the equations with the magic feather added...

Yeah, that's where this nonsense belongs.

si, fly

yes

this only works with exotic matter (negative mass) which assuming it exists is waaaayyy beyond our current science to harness.

>meme drive
>works
kek
>mexican intellectuals

this post is of utmost quality

>It's not how fast you mow; it's how well you mow fast.

>order coke from paco
>get high yesterday

fake and ghey

I would be extremely butthurt if a Mexican gives us the answer to a real warp drive.

for those who don't know, warp drive happens by using advanced physics to bring two borders closer together so they can be easily crossed

Actually if he lives along the 33 degree or near New Mexico, this is entirely possible that he gleamed this knowledge.

Sure

Lol you are moron

>kike discovers theory of relativity
>no butthurt
>pablo tells you how to travel faster
>OMG so butthurt

Trump is truly BTFO

Guys I just had a great idea of a machine that shoves 15 inch shrek dilldos that release swamp juices,

THAT MEANS I INVENTED IT

underrated

Haha take that Drumpf! Mexicans will travel back in time before the wall was even built!

>Mexican invents warp drive to reach his burritos at faster than light speeds.
>Border patrol can't stop what they can't see.
>By the time Pedro is in Arizona immigration law will have changed and 2 generations will have passed.

It takes more energy to operate than is avaliable in the visible universe. Just like a Mexican to try and take more than what's available.

Excellent rebuttal. I'm so glad Sup Forums has evolved to this level of discourse from its primordial soup of sourcing facts with statistics, documents and charts.

ASTRONAUTAS Y AYYLMAO

designated shitting pod

Yeah sure you totally proved me wrong

What's the difference

Kikes are known for being smart though. Just because they are unscrupulous bastards doesn't mean they're dumb.

Prove what wrong? Your compelling argument of "You're a dumb poopie-head?" What the fuck did you say that required any proof?

yeah nah.

Mathematics is literally the only discipline that can provide "proof", since proof is a concept which only applies in mathematics. Every other branch of science can provide evidence, while little poofs like you provide the bedrock for idiocy, degeneracy and brainless speculation. You clearly haven't done any tertiary yet so maybe shutthefuckup and let the adults talk for a while. you little freak.

Hopefully they will go back in time to finish the wall

>Actually if he lives along the 33 degree or near New Mexico, this is entirely possible that he gleamed this knowledge.
What

Alcubierre lost all credibility in the scientific community when he proposed this

Hehhehehhehw aploogize heehhwhehw
I posted it agaon llelelelele ur fucjing rifhgt alt nwonnazi fo tback to stoem front leleklelelel apologize APOLOGISE APILIGIUZE REMEMENRR HE FUCNIJGBNATIVE AMERICns and he njapnaese and the sslabws hahhheheheheh APOLOGIZSEE iths the freshent new meme on pooll hehehhhe apologize ehheheheheh SO GUNNNY

You're a dickhead. Spacetime has been shown over and over by now. Stop watching denialist material and maybe try some sources which you dont agree with right off the bat, you might actually learn something. Heres an experiment you can do:

>take out your faggot iphone from your cheeto-stained pockets
>open up "maps" application
>find your location using the arrow icon
>check whether or not it is accurate within the parameters specified by the program

See that? how it works? thats spacetime retard. thanks to the discovery of spacetime, equations are now able to "bend" the signal to account for gravitational discrepancies caused by the satellites distance from your location in relation to orbit, gravity, velocity and mass. want to know whose equations they use? Nah, i bet you dont. because spacetime isnt real, remember?

There is a reason that the word "Einstein" is both a name and a synonym for intelligent people you fucking ass

Como te gusta mamar verga anglosajona puto uncle Lucas