visit japan

> visit japan
> fucking love it
> go back home
> depressed as fuck
> acquire new goal in life:
> move to japan, become useless NEET, spend all day secretly taking pictures of japanese schoolgirls and masturbate to them

How do I achieve my dream, Sup Forums ?

you went to japan? how do you get out of the basement?? Can't leave more than 30ft

Option 1: Win a lottery
Option 2: Find some dumbass that will fund your life

I have a shit job that drains my soul but somehow pays well.

I have a penis, so no one will sponsor me.

lose the dick, become a chick

Japan is suffering massive rural depopulation. This is what you do!

> start ringing businesses in rural Japan run by old people
> introduce yourself, say you want to work for cheap
> once someone is interested, ask them to support a work visa for you
> travel over to Japan and work in the countryside
> find a rural house - they are usually free or really cheap
> live off the land, save money
> on weekends take the train to nearest city to take your pics
> enjoy life

Might even find some rural girls who want to experiment/shack up. It's not an easy life, but fulfilling and will cure your depression.

>Make kickstarter
>Name it something like "Japan experience documentary"
>Make up some bullshit about making a documentary on some cultural shit in Japan, or anything else you can think off, get creative
>Receive money
>Live off said money while not doing anything
You wouldn't be the first to do something like that, just level up your speech skill, and random people will pay for your shenanigans no problemo.

Hey, that's not a bad idea. Just gotta learn Japanese first. Are the dialects in the country very different from standard Japanese?

I'm autistically retarded and dumb as a mule, so my charisma and speech level is unfortunately extremely low.

You don't seem to understand buzzwords, being autistic can work as a marketing strategy "Help user with autism achieve his dream!"

never, Japan is a very xenophobic society and will only allow foreigners to become residents if they make some actual material contribution to the country.

If you plan is to be a NEET shitter they will smugly deny you and mock you on your way home.

BTW the native nipnops who act the NEET here are considered the dregs of society and are treated even worse than they are in the states.

You don't even need Japanese. Keep ringing until you find someone with a passable level of English.

Some older Japanese people love to host English speakers so they can practice.

Bleach your hair op japan chicks love bllnde haired dudes also get a scooter to get around. you will be knee deep in pussy your welcome

This idea is growing on me. Yet I think I would feel bad for going all Anita Sarkesian on people.

This is what worries me, too. I would either have to get some job where I could pretend I'm useful to society, or get by on my savings.

I don't even know basic Japanese at this point, so I have my work cut out for me. I'll be surprised if there are old people who know basic English there, I visited many shops in central Tokyo where they hardly understood English at all.

If I bleached my hair I'd just look like a boy band reject.

If I learned japanese id definitely move to japan when im 25 or something

The jobs there are shit, though. You're expected to come early and stay late, often without proper pay.

Modify your face to look Japanese live illegally apply for a job with the yakuza
Work your way up and enjoy happy creep fun times?

AND you're supposed to smile and greet everyone everytime

That the look that will get you laid dude stop being your self because it's not working and be someone else

>I'm never going to do any of this, but thanks for the circle jerk

The Yakuza would probably have no need for a retarded western dingues, I'm afraid.

Yeah, and bend over backwards to make sure the customer has their dicks shined. Fuck that.

Genuinely good advice, but I don't know how to be someone cooler than me.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I really want to. I'm just scared, so I focus on the problems first.