Damn when did Lia Marie Johnson get so ugly :(

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/joe-kort-phd/homosexuality-and-pedophi_b_1932622.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's what drinking alcohol and smoking weed does to filthy liberal girls

She didnt

>blubberface disease

>not ugly

All white girls turn to shit after 21 or so...
That's why there are so many white pedos. Can't blame them really.

Nope

Is that why hispanics and blacks both have a higher rate of child molestation in the US?

Being attracted to young fertile girls is simply biology. You can deny all you want and say you arent attracted to a 16 year old with big firm tits but every guy in the world knows you are a lying nigger-muslim.

when she turned 18 duh

apparently so

nice gif, did u find that on facebook or

birth

she's always looked like a low budget Miley Cyrus

She just keeps losing her figure. You can tell she doesn't diet well nor hit the gym. She's become so out of shape, soon she'll start to get....thick before she just gets fat.

When is this sow going to rent her womb out to an africanus criminalus breeding bull?

She still has her figure, maybe 5-10 lbs more then what she was last year.
Shes still hot as fuck

It won't belong before she gets even more tattoos and piercing.
After that we can expect the dyed neon hair and buzzed sides to complete the "I'm piece of shit" look.

She will never have this figure again.

she was hawt

Looking fucking fine as shit here.From july

>when did Lia Marie Johnson get so ugly :(
puberty

show me the path, lawd

She peaked at 12.

kek

Believe me or not, I literally don't care..but I'm feeling "giving" today, and so I will share this.

I have seen through her phone, and mac, and have seen what kind of stuff she's into sexually. I will never look at her the same way ever again, and no longer find her attractive.

What is she into?
Scat. Wish I was joking..it's fucking disgusting. I'm talking rubbing one out, using her shit as lube..

Either bait or a troll.
Gonna need pics or some sort of proof

not trolling.. trust me.. I wish I was. I couldn't believe it, never been able to fap to her since. Can't even imagine what stuff she's been through in life, to be into that shit.

>into that shit

nice play on words

Keep telling yourself that.

Your not a pedo, everyone else is the same way. You can't be a pedo if it's biology. You're not a pedo because you can't be one. You just can't.

>not trolling.. trust me
no, show proof or fuck off

Then i'll "fuck off" Already said "believe me or not, I literally don't care".

Not gonna share shit for people who don't appreciate it

Then why even post? If you "clearly dont care" why did you even make a unsubstantiated post in the first place?

Yeah you're a troll. Biology is real, moronic nigger. You become sexually attracted to sexually fertile females. Thats how it works. But let me guess you arent attracted to 17 year olds with nice tits and ass you only become attracted the day they turn 18 on their id card because you're such a law abiding faggot. What a loser

Bump

Kek

That girl isn't ugly,you are just very stupid.

>calling someone a nigger
>assuming someone is attracted to 18 year olds

Quit projecting so much, pedo. No matter what you say, you're still a pedo. Not everyone is attracted to kids, pedo. It's just you and a few other degenerates.

And no, I'm not attracted to anyone remotely close to that age. Because I'm not a pedo, unlike you.

Because I saw a Lia post and felt like sharing what I've seen numb nuts.

She was a young underage conventially attractive blonde girl desperately trying to make it in Hollywood

She must have blown 20+ dicks before she reached puberty tbh

I mean I wouldn't doubt it. You don't develop a severe scat fetish if you've had a normal childhood.

Yeah you like scat with your grandmom We know

>I can't refute your points, so I'll just change the subject entirely

Most recent picture

She's still a cumdumbster.

You dont have a point, nigger. If you arent attracted to 18 year olds then maybe you are homosexual.

when she porked out
fuckin lazy bitch

around there, yeah
maybe give or take a year or two

>you aren't a pedo like me, so you must be gay!

Wow, you sure have me pegged. I'm so gay, I've never had a cock in my ass. I do enjoy fucking lots of pussy though, so...

Gays are actually more likely to be pedos because the lack of secondary sexual characteristics and general androgyny at that age makes them less picky

Someone doesnt belong here

She's not particularly hot. But for some reason a lot of people think she is just because she has someone following her every day taking her picture and putting it on social media.

I really never understood the /b obsession with someone who would have been called an attention whore if she had posted the same pictures here.

Not according to actual statistics. But please, keep providing your bullshit anecdotal "facts".

huffingtonpost.com/joe-kort-phd/homosexuality-and-pedophi_b_1932622.html

That's right, just keep changing the subject. Anything to take the heat off yourself from being a fucking pedophile.

And yet you made a post

Why do you care so much to make a post in a thread you clearly dont like?

I guess because OP's question surprised me, since I hardly ever see anyone say she's not godtier.

She was god teir 3 years ago, but she is still hot,a few steps below god teir but above fap worthy.

When she hit puberty oddly enough.

Lia is good with dfc or with tits

she was never hot, have some fucking taste

Shes always been hot the fuck is wrong with you

She is hot. But she is declining in attractiveness due to weight gain and being out of shape. Drugs, alcohol, smoking, partying, not sleeping enough or having a consistent schedule, please poor diet and no exercise are contributing to her decline. Soon she'll have more tattoos and piercings that will warp with age and weight gain.

>i like to defame and insult women on the internet, its the only way i can keep my snobish attitude in check, which i have to assert on the internet 100000 times a day.

Yeah no.

na, she is average at best

bet you like nigger cottage cheese asses and triple f tits dont ya? you nigger loving faggot.

Lia is hot

She unfortunately [spoiler]grew up.[/spoiler]
It happens to the best of us

>huffington post
Top kek
This a joke isnt it?

Mos niggers are even uglier, don't need to be racist to justify your poor taste

Sure kid

Somebody is mad

She didn't

She's always been fugly

she was average to begin with, you could always see she was gonna morph into a soccer mom hog at some point

Yeah, I bet you only get your news from "quality" sources like Breitbart.

>she's ugly
user... you know damn full n well, you'd smash, given the opportunity.

Quit being edgy, no one thinks your cool just because u trashed talked a 8/10 On Sup Forums.

LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE

Who is this bitch

She went full val kilmer

But user, Breitbart is at least as reliable as HuffPo.

Everyone knows that, well, except you apparently.