Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

oldest bait ever. must be newfag, get the fuck out of here and kill yourself

Hey guys,

My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.

Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!

Pic Related: It's me.

Bahaha your girl looks like a dude with a spray tan. I didnt know ompa loompas existed

>Newfag falling for oldest newfag bait ever

NEWFAG

dumbfuck this shit is literally older than dinos

you're not supposed to say newfag you're supposed to larp and act triggered

You know that you've been dead for many years, right. Because literally everyone else does. Even the summerfresh newfags.

Newfag

shit was SO crash

Gafwen

fake thats not him

I came to this.

Staged and bicurious.

Also cocks.

good old time of Sup Forums

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

> good
> Sup Forums

Gtfo

One of the best threads I've seen today!

yeah! finally some OC

Hey Faggots,
My name is Steve, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are round, uninspired, gaiafags who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any redstone? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than building a base with cobblestone. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the champion of the End, and defeated the Wither. What builds have you accomplished, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get mad diamonds, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>playing games

are you 12 years old?

grow up fucking gamer

fucking nerd
i bet you are a virgin
fat ugly loser

what a pathetic nerd gamer you are

>responding with stupid pictures
get a life fucking loser

> responding
> pictures