POWERFUL

POWERFUL

Yeah, because nothing can change more a country than remain seated during a national anthem.

That's why current generations are not changing anything. They always do nothing significant, believing social networks and something so meaningless are "Powerful".

But yeah, such powerful act as putted Trump out the Office, cut off racism, fix the North Korea stuffs and, probably, ends everything wrong in the world.

Low Propaganda for weaklings.

Fucking idiots

Trump supporters won't be caught doing this because they cannot afford TV's like that on minimum wage and there's no space for two people to kneel in a trailer.

Successful people are almost always liberal. Says a lot about the current state of affairs and Trumpism.

>Sit in comfy couch
>Get up from comfy couch
>Kneel in front of tv in order to not stand up during national anthem

The stupidity of americans

>Trump supporters won't be caught doing this because they cannot afford TV's like that on minimum wage
At least they do not live on Welfare and food stamps :)
>Successful people are almost always liberal
yeah. Is that why so many Republicans are rich?
> Says a lot about the current state of affairs and Trumpism.
Says a lot about the current state of butthurt of the leftists

Why are Americans so weird?

The one time you are hoping a nigger will kick down their door and shoot them both

Top kek

If these 2 catch a flat tire in the hood, they will still be beaten and robbed for being white, despite their ass kissing.

What am i looking at, why are they knealing? What is the meaning of this pic? Sorry curious eurofag here

If you really want to create change you would invent free energy, Faster then light travel, energy to matter conversion, cure for all disease, etc.

All they shit you listed is not something that people watching football can just decide to do. You are so fucking stupid it hurts.

Not that the retarded white people virtue signalling are doing anything productive, but you are equally stupid.

Powerful supports in the floor, to hold up two typical fat white American suburbanites.

its in their genes by now. They grow up learning they are 100% free to do what they want and nothing is stopping them.
Then they get told that they can achieve anything they want to achieve.

As a consequence there are very few limits in social structures and everybody just go's about living their lives as they feel like.

The weirder it gets the more they are applauded. Through the years it become a novelty, something to be proud o, thinking outside the box, be an individual, etc.

Fuelled by media, Hollywood, literature and an increasing false sense of absolute greatness and the sky is the limit.

Social construct is what a society more or less keep together. people don't go insane because they have a general idea of what to do, how to behave and what to expect.

Americans don't have this (as much) and feel 'special' for no following certain paths. they become socially weird and admire each other for it.

It has been said that Japan is the most alien society on this earth but this is claimed by westerners whom don't understand Asian minds to begin with.
The truth that it is the USA (in general) that is the most alien society's in the western world and they think its a fucking great thing.

TL:DR; Americans are fucking weird.

They try to bond with some protesting negros
oh boy! your butthurt is too obvious
This is cringy

What fucking planet are you on? Successful people are almost always conservative. If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain.

they don't want to honour the flag/anthem of their country because their country treats them like shit.

kinda like Mohammed Ali when he refused to enlist in the army and said; no Vietnamese ever called me a nigger.

not much has changed I guess.

>no Vietnamese ever called me a nigger.
which is funny, cause asians are the most racist of all

>trump makes people whore are against him kneel

which is/was besides the point.

their country doesn't treat them like shit, dummy. That's garbage. There's no better country in the world for minorities than the US. It's not even close.

quoting Ali. fuck him. did you know he was against race mixing. Doesn't that hurt your leftist ideals?

a lot has changed honestly, if you just take your blinders off and look. Quit getting your news from Facebook, you dumb nigger.

Muhammad Ali also said that whites should marry their own and blacks should marry their own, because interracial marriage is wrong.

He was a racist prick.

Dolphins Suck....kneel on a knife

God, I hate Americans.
Bunch of sassenach degenerates.

This country has something known as Affirmative Action. It gives blacks preferential treatment in every aspect of life. It is an absolute lie that this country treats blacks poorly. No country in the history of the world has ever treated a minority group so well. We bend over backwards to give them everything and they squander it, bite the hand that feeds them, disavow any responsibility for themselves, and blame the resulting failure on the society that is breaking it's back to enrich them.

Europe will know this cancer as well. Your refugee crisis will not abate. You will be saddled with a dependent underclass that will suck the vitality from your economy, and then turn around and spit in your face.

>sassenach
If only that were true...

This man speaks the truth.

Black people treat themselves poorly. Thats all there is to it. They whine about a few cherry picked police brutality events that are statistically completely irrelevant compared to the amount of murders black people commit. Racism is just a nice excuse for black people to blame each and every single faillure in their personal life on. Fucking boring

>their country doesn't treat them like shit, dummy.
I think they disagree

> There's no better country in the world for minorities than the US
allowing minorities in for economical gain is not the same as treating them correctly.

>quoting Ali. fuck him
his comments in context where spot on no matter what you think or 'feel'
they wanted him to fight an enemy he didn't know or cared about whilst being treated like shit at home.

>a lot has changed honestly
yeah Trump got elected kek
black athletes are still protesting after 60 years
Mexicans are being hunted down
Laws favour white's

>you dumb nigger.
nice argument after stating allot has changed....

Keep telling yerself that mate

>Your refugee crisis will not abate.
Contrary to American belief, the refugee crisis is not that big. its mainly media hysterics but at the end of the day is hardly a million spread over a continent with 450 million. a drop in the ocean and loads of them are still in camps and/or forced to return.

>black athletes still protesting
Yes because their low iq allows them to be brainwashed by the libtard media that confirms their bullshit beliefs day in day out.
>mexicans are being hunted down
No, illegals are. If they are mexican and legal, theres no problem now is there you idiot? Illegals are kicked out of every single country on the planet. Thats how it works, deal with it.
If you dont like it, make your own country thats worth living in. Because if mexico wasnt so shit, mexicans wouldnt be so desperate to come live with all these evil white people, faggot.

Americans obsession with their national anthem is hilarious

Instantly loses that argument in my book. Fool cherrypicked the other guy's points and only answered half that shit.

>totally not samefagging

yeah but its ok, he is probably an american

>favour
>not american
Opinion discarded

The butthurt is stronk in this one

Don't be like that... you obviously aren't going to prove that shit. I mean, I know he and I are different people. You won't prove we aren't. I guess I deserve this taste, cause in almost a decade, I never comment on here..,

>Keep telling yerself that mate
This is not a matter of two equally valid opinions. One is based on facts the other on good intentions. Denying facts because it makes you feel like a better person doesn't make you a better person it make you stupid.

You are told to believe that genetics are irrelevant and we are all equal in everything. But you can clearly see that some people are taller than others, and hopefully know that this is genetic, and hopefully can understand that taller people run faster. There are certainly exceptions, some tall people are slow because they are fat, nonathletic, paralyzed, etc. but the exceptions do not disprove the facts.

To believe that we are all equal may make you feel good. It lets you bury your head in the sand and ignore that life just isn't fair. But it is stupid, and lead to a lot of problems. You start to believe that the people who run slower don't do so because they are shorter, but because there must be some unseen force slowing them down. You make up bullshit excuses, and then cause a lot of harm trying to combat those made up causes.

Fuck you and all the stupid fucks who refuse to accept reality because you have decided that it is morally wrong to accept it. It is not. You are stupid.

Yeah, I'm American too. Just some black dude. White, black, or blue... doesn't matter cause I ALWAYS see some willfully ignorant motherfucker trying to take credit for the best of his race and attribute worst shit to somebody else. Why does it matter so much to stupid motherfuckers to get their views lucid? Cut that shit out... none of us are worthy... we are all garbage.

For a long time I told myself that these people are just stupid and are incapable of understanding concepts such as the points you made. But in talking with several of them, I have come to realize that it is not simple stupidity that afflicts them. Many of these people actually are intelligent, or at least have the capacity to be so.

No, their problem is that they have never had to truly look reality in the eye. They were tit-fed until they were 9, placed on no-contact sports teams throughout their childhood, given participation awards for every event they ever failed to win, and after reaching adulthood had no clue how to look at the world analytically. They never had to actually try to succeed based upon their own merit because if their own merit wasn't good enough then there would be a policy or law to compensate for their shortcomings.

Because this is how they have been raised, it is all they know the world to be. This is why things like affirmative action are accepted. They don't bat an eye at it because they readily acknowledge and accept that it is just the law compensating someone less competent. It is balanced in their eyes because they too expect to be coddled. They too expect their failures to be balanced by a system rather than their own effort. Everyone is equal in their mind so the laws must compensate for when they are not.

They aren't stupid... They are delusional.

Brainwashed by propaganda. Americans can't get their noses out of their phones/laptops/tablets/TV to think for themselves. They just spout the trends in social media and narrative of mainstream media. America desperately needs a civil war so they can kill off the mindless drones. Fuck niggers, fuck Muslims, fuck nigger and Muslim sympathizers, fuck Marxists, fuck antifa. You're all faggots who have no survival skills and will die rapidly once food runs out in the inner cities. Good riddance you filthy swine.

At this point I am literally hoping on a daily basis that there is a civil war in this country. I'd sign up for service despite being an oldfag .

Cringelord 2017 award