It have been too long for secret threads so this is

It have been too long for secret threads so this is

?What have you secrets

Tell us the world, b/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Pole Run Rd, Disputanta, VA 23842/@37.1906883,-77.172665,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b054a3e28d4633:0x37bd9cdf7bb194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers tongue my anus

I fonger Whitechapel in the back of my mom's 88

?What does mean by this

Um, it means I am a memelord and I can successfully combine two different minor memes.

This is advanced level shit though, so don't try this at home.

I do not understand.

lurk moar

cringe

> Survey the area while driving home from work every day.
> Never stop. Never stare. But always be learning her routine. Find out when the bus picks her up and drops her off.
> Find local phone boxes in the area.
> Start beige boxing them late at night/early in the morning when nobody is awake, to find out which line matches the number you found in the white pages that matches her address.
> Consistently beige box that number at that box to learn family's plans.
> Find out when she will be home by herself.
> Since it's rural area, neighbors too far away to see/notice anything.
> Knock on door with clipboard and pen and fake census worker id.
> Shoddy fabrication, but good enough to fool a 10yo.
> Ask to speak to her parents. She should know better than to tell you they aren't home, but she's ten. Stay outside, calm, patient.
> Say, "That's okay. Can you call them for me?"
> She goes inside. She comes back. Funny... The phone doesn't seem to be working.
> Well how 'bout that! Bridged terminals on the phone box down the road saw to that.
> "May I come in? I would like to ask you some questions."
> Friendly. Polite. Clearly if I had meant any harm I would have only had to force my way in as soon as I knew parents weren't home.
> Be welcomed inside.
> Ask mundane questions about size of family, parents' jobs, school.
> Dad's working on a fix for y2k? How cool!
> Ask about likes, etc. Oh, she has an n64? Has that superman game but doesn't really like it. Ah, too bad.
> Wants a dog, but parents say no? Sorry to hear that.
> "You know, I live just down the road and my dog just had puppies last week. My wife wants to give them away. I know your parents said you can't have one, but world you like to see mine before they are gone?"
> Her face lights up. Of course she would!
> Trust has been gained. This means I don't have to use the cliched chloroform, at least not yet. She gets in the car willingly.

> It isn't until the car pulls into the "driveway" that she seems confused, suspicious.
> It's actually just a fire trail in the backwoods. She was so busy bobbing her head in tune to N'Sync on Q94 that she didn't get suspicious until it was too late.
> Now comes the chloroform. She doesn't even know what's happening. The alarm on her face gives way to unconsciousness.
> She is still breathing. Good. You know what comes next. Your brand new expensive digital camcorder will preserve this memory for years to come.
> Her soft pink nipples. Her hairless bug.
> Plow her virgin girlhood. Get it all on tape.

> When she starts to wake, another dab of chloroform. Finally when finished, just let her breathe it deep.
> Until she stops breathing.

> Her breath and heart still and silent, the thrill and adrenaline clouding all else, take a deep breath and calm down. Allow heart rate to slow.

> Drive to the abandoned house. Nobody is around. Prince George county is pretty isolated. The old well is uncovered. Just drop her in.

> No mess. No body to be found.

> A little blood from her girlhood on the blanket and plastic sheet. Those go with her.

> A few years later, they tear down that house. They build a storage shed there. The well gets a big blue plastic cap on it.

> 15 years later. Nobody knows.

> Except all of you now.

Prince George, Virginia or Prince George's, Maryland?

> Dad's working on a fix for y2k?
> 15 years later. Nobody knows.

Y2K was 17 years ago. This pasta is stale.

But is it true?

Of course it's true. The capped well may or may not still be there. There was a red Barn there in Pole Run Road though.
Oops, just gave away another clue that nobody will follow up on. ;-)

Okay, I'll play along.

How many other little girls have you raped and/or killed?

Oh well, since this site is full of artistic works of fiction, I suppose it never happened in the first place. Hehe.

But if it were real, I would say... She was the only one.

Any little boys? Any adult women?

Have you violated or murdered anyone else?

Hehe no little boys, that's for sure!

I have not taken anything else's life.

Define "violated" though. ;-)

No dont be foolish. This reads like 90's cosplay done by a post 9/11 Millenial. Nobody called it beige boxing except in the 80's. It was linesmen clips by then. Second you couldnt randomly disconnect a phone like that back then cause party lines were still a thing and it wouldve lit up the PRI at the telco that it was down. Finally you couldve just used Jeeves, Google or Dogpile to find that phone number. My Yahoo and AIM accounts are from 1996. Y2K was only a worry like 1998-99. Internet was plenty alive by then.

Have you raped any other person since then?
Have you forced yourself on anyone else sexually?

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

Oh dear! It looks like you've shot my clever fabrication full of holes! I have been exposed as a fraud!

Why, no, of course not! In fact, I've never raped or murdered anyone. The previous user just exposed me. Oh well. Toodles!

>user writes how he raped and murdered a little girl
>VIOLATION: solicitation of a minor

FBI really does stand for "Fucking Bunch of Idiots" doesn't it?

Okay, so why would you fabricate such a story?

Shits getting Interesting

I was baby sat buy some country folks back in the day. Learned how to ride horses and such. Very young. I remember faintly showering with a young country bumpkin. I think was the son of the lady baby sitting. Seeing his huge dick in my face. I don't think that was part of the regular babysitting day. This baby sitter had every Disney money on VHS so I didn't mind a dick now and again.

I gave Mary Ann Rialeb the antifreeze.

Boogie is dat you?

Yes. Ask me anything.

why are you such a fat fuck even though you had your fat fuck stomach stapled ?

So, are we going to just ignore some very detailed information a self-professed murderer just dumped here?

>Pole Run Road
>Prince George

U Fucking Retardet?

Tell Mor of Your Story Shitpostbro

Jip

google.com/maps/place/Pole Run Rd, Disputanta, VA 23842/@37.1906883,-77.172665,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b054a3e28d4633:0x37bd9cdf7bb194

666 starts off on Pole Run Rd in Disputanta