Why do people hunt wild animals just for fun? I get the ideea of hunting for food and fur/leather...

Why do people hunt wild animals just for fun? I get the ideea of hunting for food and fur/leather..I think that most of the guys who kill big wild animals just for fun are nothing more but little insecure faggots who like to pose and show their ''power'' next to a dead animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eX1psS-YLW4
youtube.com/watch?v=UsvmZEyXEkA
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZL7PfpyTmw
youtube.com/watch?v=IVptxW9j-ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You thought right.
Hunter here. I hunt deer for food, nothing more. I can't stand these type of idiots either.
My boss at my job buys literally an entire pallet of fucking deer corn every year to bait the deer in. I don't get it. If you're going to do that, why not just put a fucking animal in a cage an shoot it? It's not even hunting at that point.

If people did it with spears or bow and arrow i could kinda understand the skill aspect. but I was once offered to go hunt boar with a pump action shotgun and it just felt cheap. Its too easy

A lot of hunters hunt for meat. Elk meat is supposed to be very tasty and a good source of protein.

I hear hunters track bears that eat berries in the spring their meat taste like the blueberries they eat mm

>bow and arrow in OPs pics
>it is also now illegal in Canada to spear a bear
>govt wants you to use guns on them

Because it is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=eX1psS-YLW4
youtube.com/watch?v=UsvmZEyXEkA

You kill a grizzly with a bow I got nothing but admiration that shit could go wrong in a heartbeat

Humans>Animals

get it? just be glad we cant legally kill you. because we would

Boar are vermin i would use a a fucking machine gun if i could

you are totally right. most of them get a rush from killing a wild animal. the bigger, the better.
Never understood why someone will kill an animal for no purpose

I like deer meat, and i like the thrill of tracking and killing so i hunt, why do you shit post on Sup Forums?

Also that bear is going to make a mighty fine rug you faggot

I think Prey drive has a part to do with it. Especially bow or spear hunting. All those generations of it have got to have hardwired something

who would? you are a lazy underage nigger
you wouldnt do shit

spotted the retard

Yeah, even shooting tbem angers them and they likely charge.
Huntinv in the wild iz not so easy. They generally don't just wander up and pose for you.

sure kid

>sure kid

Because he's a pleb.
Owns no firearms, has no access to land on which to hunt.
And he's got no problem munching down nuggets made from ground up caged raised chickens.

The beeleyones mommy buys him?