You know it's true Sup Forums. Search your soul

You know it's true Sup Forums. Search your soul.

Fuck I have such a kink for schlubbly, tubby dudes. I want that guy on the top right so bad.

you stumbled into the right thread, I'm the tubbiest guy you'll meet

Found the kissless virgin

Amazing! Wish I could see for myself.

Fucking adore chubby dudes, nice pop belly. No idea why but it just clicks something in me. Just makes me feel super submissive. Could literally spend hours just obsessing over a tubby dudes body.

nu uh, i'm so tubby my tummy has a tummy

Well i'd rub both.

post a pic of your tummy and I'll show one of mine

Calls someone a lossless virgin yet posts a shitty anime gif. Kill yourself weeb

Yeesss. Have a belly-off so I can reap the rewards in the form of pictures.

Irony

women ruined life for men

like what you see?

Samefagging this hard.

Oh dear god yes. I'd be all over your body, you have no idea. Fucking perfect.

Driving me up a wall just with that picture!

More? :D

Think again faggot

>implying there's any difference when they're both just going to sit there and get fatter regardless

More chubby dudes for me then. I'm okay with this.

Drive them to mmmmmmeeeeeeeee

Maybe the other user is your long lost twin. Get out from your basement and go ask mom if she gave away your twin. And ask her why hasn't that sandwich come yet.

Why are you one "drone time"?

That's the time "people in the back" go by. That's the time their punch cards go by. Poor people time. I'm a project manager and use normal time. It's the time real meetings are scheduled by. Meetings that keep you employed doing that drone work you hate but need.

Cool, I've always wanted a twin

Welcome to Scotland

Jesus... an entire country of drones you say? I'd very much like to meet this 'Scotland'.

so kind! I don't have a lot of shirtless pics so sorry about that

Hey i'll take what I can get!

God damning dan you have the ideal shape that I love. Nice obviously round belly, thick legs and arms. How tall are you?

Can you be my okayest brother? Fuucking hell. You're literally the epitome of what i'm into.

This fucking thread.

Its wonderful. Embrace it.

Don't suppose you got any more for me? :D

Not much I can give in return unfortunately save for praise and compliments. You're making me rabid with that body of yours fuck..

I'm 5'10" and I'd love to be an even okayer brother to a little brother or sister

not a ton, here's one of my side gut tho

Since when did Sup Forums become /soc/?

Nice! Tall-ish tubby are the best. Love it when they're taller than me! Puts me closer to that belly!

Believe me bud i'd love you to be my okayer big brother. I'd be crawling alll over that pudgy body of yours. Giving you belly rubs and rubbing your back.

You're driving me nuts!

Fuuuck. Thats a lovely side gut! ... Bonus points for being while you're shooting. Hot damn that makes me quiver. I'd beg to give that rubs.

since 3:50 when I realized that someone finds my gut attractive

>tfw I'll never have chubby /k/ bf

it is true..but who cares?

Since we started getting hourly dick rate threads.

>the gunt
My sides are fucking obliterated 10/10

This is why I come to Sup Forums. Never fails to revolt.

>this thread

Some people like chubby dudes man, I don't know what to tell ya. Some likes twinks, some like gym bunnies, I like big bellies I can rub while sucking dick.

No more? :c Well if the rides over holy shit thank you.

You made this chubby chaser a very very happy boy. I'd obsess over your belly in person If I could. You're amazing!

just one last one, happy to entertain

Oh man and you had to hide your face in all of these too! Damn man thank you very much for the effort!

You have had me chomping at the bit waiting for each and every picture! You are are *perfect* chub. Like you were made just-so for someone with my tastes.

You have no idea what i'd do to get to give that belly rubs or just watch it jiggle as you do things.

where do I go online to find chubby chasers like you?

I wish I knew so I could point you there. We're out there though! More of us than you'd think.

Chubby guys are just perfect. Bellies feel nice to rub, they're great at cuddling, better to ride than skinny guys, bellies make great pillows for napping, they always love it when you surprise them with food or drinks.

Meant to reply over here.

best of luck to you, hope you find a husky guy like me one day

Oh me too! I hope you find a qt chubby chaser boy or girl like me one day!

Thanks again!

I get quivers thinking about the jiggling the recoil must cause. I want to see you go with something bigger like .308, god that'd make me wet

>tfw you look like top-left, but still want bottom-right

I'd buy an FN SCAR in 7.62 just so I could fire it off for you

Right?! Chubby dude shooting.. just that thought is still ringing through my head. What i'd give to be slurping those balls and rubbing that belly while he fires that beast...

Follow your dreams. Chubby chicks need chasers just like chubby dudes to.

seek help

Oddly enough, even they don't like me....

For wut?

I have no idea what that means but i'm even more aroused... Getting lewder every post because it's hitting my very specific buttons yeesh..

Bitches are weird man. :c I've always said chicks have odd taste in men. My condolences.

It means I can shoot of 20 rounds of .308 as fast as I can, imagine the jiggle

Hot damn oh yeah I can imagine it... that perfectly round husky belly just wobblin there as you squeeze that trigger.. Mnf..

Holy heck you could charge for admission and i'd pay. Watching you shoot could entertain me for hours. You'd have to pry me off of you with a stick!

a girl paying to clutch my leg as I fire off a high powered rifle for hours on end? Have I died and gone to heaven?

>girl

Not a girl unfortunately so no I can confirm you're still among the living!

.. You damn well best believe i'd be paying t hold onto that leg though and bringing you beer ad snacks in a hypnotized trance as I watch you shoot.. good lord...

>boipussy
good enough!

Ahaha! happy day then! I feel like i've died and am living in a fantasy!

The things i'd do and the amounts i'd pay to get to watch you shoot then rub that jiggling belly as I suck you off in the range, gun still in hand? .. You have no idea..

Burting. Out. Of. My. Cage. Just. Thinking. About. It.

>Gunt
I have a new name for fat gun nuts.

is that you?

What the fuck is this thread.

>What the fuck is this thread.
A chubby chaser fagboi drooling over a young chubby /k/

so you like feeling submissive? in a slapped around and forced to suck dick way or in a like an animal in heat you need dick in you way?

>so you like feeling submissive?

Oh gosh yes! But only towards guys like you.

>in a slapped around and forced to suck dick way or in a like an animal in heat you need dick in you way?

Both! Depending on the general mood, you know? But right now after looking at that belly, thinking of you shooting?.. it's the later.

what kind of political compass is this

I like both of those!

Holy heck I do not want to lose track of you when this thread dies. You are amazing. Do you have kik or something?

I am obsessed with you. Your belly. Your shooting. Your attitude. I want to just bring you beers and suck your balls while you clean your guns.

I don't use kik a ton because it's kinda spotty at getting messages through but I'm theabelincolnofsex

Hmm.. Well I kiked ya so maybe on there I can give you my telegram or discord or somethin?

I'm crazy about your belly bud!